BHUNP body, leg problem

Hello,

I'm having this problem where the area around the knee is very thin compared to the rest of the leg. It looks awfull in animations where the leg is bended. Is there any way to change the thickness in that area? I've tried both the bodyslide sliders and the racemenu ones with no luck. I can change the thickness of the thigh and the calf but the joint area stays constant or gets even thinner.( Everything else with the body is ok)

Thanks in advance!

knees2.PNG.9ee6d8e92a425ba95cdcdb994e9694a9.PNGknees1.PNG.f157c0dedfbfdd4ba5704371d0e7b00a.PNGknees.PNG.75091316b8d712a7d7815021d90c42fd.PNG

• 2 years later...

This is the problem of the body-mesh and topology and it´painting of weights-not yours!

If the area around the knees is small and unrealistic like that, specially that part looks very scary. To avoid that a little bit with the existing material, you take care to make the legs more thicker by some slider settings.

It ´s lot of work to offer a serious and functionally body for a game.

And UUNP - sliders (unified sections) are mostly made by damaging the quality of the topology of the original mesh, typically this "7B" muscular legs: where are the female´s knees???

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

This is the problem of the body-mesh and topology and it´painting of weights-not yours!

If the area around the knees is small and unrealistic like that, specially that part looks very scary. To avoid that a little bit with the existing material, you take care to make the legs more thicker by some slider settings.

It ´s lot of work to offer a serious and functionally body for a game.

And UUNP - sliders (unified sections) are mostly made by damaging the quality of the topology of the original mesh, typically this "7B" muscular legs: where are the female´s knees???

So what should i do?!

53 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

So what should i do?!

Maybe you work onto the leg(s) until you are satisfied with the result...anyway if you edit the original reference body, you will loose compatibilitiy for clothing you use with the characters. If I see something is not ideal, I try to fix that and later I maybe come out with a nice mod for things like that. You can also add a slider and change that area and use that slider ONLY for the naked legs/body. If your female character wears long skirts and long vanilla cloth, this is not interesting, of course. Or you choose a different body-shape of the existing ones and compare the knees...or you try out the CBBE body if you did not test it yet. You have LOT of options, for yourself to customize your character(s) for yourself and also you can share editions you made with others. Legs, arms, feet and hands and knees are often not realized to be important, butt and breast is focussed much more. That pics show a new LEG-slider "Leg-Realism) for CBBE HDT (LE), which I created some days ago. This added stuff is still in tests and I´m sometimes little optimizing it. When I´m ready, I can share that. And for UUNP I do not do that as I found that CBBE has the better construction of mesh-and it is so far I have experimented with it, error-free so far.

-you should search for a more suiting shape, which is not damaging the knee size in such a hard level

TESV 2022-11-15 18-07-00-36.jpg

TESV 2022-11-15 18-07-17-82.jpg

TESV 2022-11-15 18-08-02-56.jpg

TESV 2022-11-15 18-08-48-04.jpg

TESV 2022-11-15 18-09-00-91.jpg

TESV 2022-11-15 18-09-52-79.jpg

On 11/15/2022 at 1:24 PM, t.ara said:

Feet and arms and hands are my next target....and the leg from knee up higher is also little too small...the overall bend-bow on the front upper leg is little too much...UUNP is doing that often much more, which I think is really strange looking...

Where can i find a bhunp 7base bodyslide or mesh with good htd?!

On 11/17/2022 at 10:56 AM, COLOCO said:

Where can i find a bhunp 7base bodyslide or mesh with good htd?!

That kind of body I did not install yet on se-here...i can not tell you what to do in that case-I maybe would choose the official one and then choose a best suiting shape for your demands, with beautiful legs and maybe some tweaks under race.menu...those settings do only work for the player, but its mostly fine that way...

On 11/15/2022 at 5:17 PM, COLOCO said:

So what should i do?!

The easiest would be to post the links for the mods you are using.
So the Bodymod, which BodySlide/OutfitStudio presets do you use and, above all, which skeleton do you use.

Blaming this deformity on a specific body type as the culpable cause is pretty much off the mark.

On 11/20/2022 at 6:19 PM, Andy14 said:

The easiest would be to post the links for the mods you are using.
So the Bodymod, which BodySlide/OutfitStudio presets do you use and, above all, which skeleton do you use.

Blaming this deformity on a specific body type as the culpable cause is pretty much off the mark.

Bhunp from baka and 7 bombshell i think...

I think it's the htd from the Calvin maybe?!

Edited by COLOCO