Anyway to increase house hold limits?

So I'm trying to roleplay a live in bar however the bar is just a front my sim actually is a professional slave trainer

And has an entire underground training center and club dedicated too having sex with slaves here is the problem in order to make this realistically happening the games amount of sims per household

is not enough so here is the problem anyway to get more sims into a building?

You're not using MC Command Center? I thought that was a defacto standard for Sims 4 modding?

But yeah, household limits go above 8 with that mod. Due note that you cant normally edit in CAS with more than 8 (it will remove the extra sims during CAS) but you can still edit them.

6 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

So I'm trying to roleplay a live in bar however the bar is just a front my sim actually is a professional slave trainer

And has an entire underground training center and club dedicated too having sex with slaves here is the problem in order to make this realistically happening the games amount of sims per household

Mccommand center mod can increase sims numbers per lot ,  but be careful on those saves, duplicate or copy your saves before do that. 

On 7/31/2020 at 9:05 AM, theanarchistotaku said:

Another option would be to use the Club feature from Get Together EP.

Other mods are available to increase the Club Membership limit to more than the EA default of 8.

If you have 8 in household make your main sim the leader of the club and only invite other non-household sims to be members.

That way you can get up to 16, including your active sim, or with a mod even more.

Game default limits only 20 sims per lot but that can also be increased by MCCC.

Just make a new club and invite all the members you want and set up the club for WW sex.

Hold a club meeting at your bar and all the members will show up for sex, along with the existing household members there already.

It's a bit less troublesome than adding more members to households IMO.

Oh, almost forgot...

You can also use LittleMsSams Roommates mods.

This allows you to have NPC roommates that are not included in your household count.

They just live there while going to college but only Homeless NPC's can be chosen.

Think they even pay rent and should also have their own beds assigned.

My roommates didn't hardly ever leave the house but if my sim traveled to another lot usually one of them would 'tag along' automatically. 

Of course you also need the University EP for this to work.

So you could get a few more into your bar with this idea too.