I played and enjoyed mods that add a misogynistic feel to skyrim such as slaverun and sexlab survival, but I think that there still could be more done to make skyrim a significantly worse place for female PCs (and to a certain extent NPCs). I am not a modder, but I hope that someone picks up this idea and turns it into a mod. Feel free to add your own ideas.

-financial control system: Women cannot own property, and their finances must be controlled by a male guardian. The PC must ask her guardian to have some spending money. The guardian can be any male NPC with a positive relationship with the PC, and sexual favors can be demanded in exchange for access to the PCs money. If the PC is married, her husband becomes her guardian.

-Marriage changes: even as a free woman, your husband exercises legal control over you. Your husband can periodically make requests that you have to obey and if you refuse you can incur a bounty (which will be difficult to pay off since your husband controls your finances lol). These requests can be sexual or non-sexual, like cooking for him. 

-thaneship: disable thaneship for female PCs or add an option where female thanes must have sex with a male Jarl to earn and maintain their title.

-scarcity: Female PCs get paid less money for finishing quests for NPCs. 

-lady tax: Skyrim spends alot of money maintaining its guards to protect women, and women of means should have to pay back some of that cost. A courier will periodically come to you with a letter notifying you that you have X amount of days to pay X amount to any jarls steward. Of course to pay you will first have to get the money from your guardian.  Not paying within a set period of time will incur a bounty. 

Property ownership- As I stated before, women cannot own property. Marriage is a prerequisite to purchase any houses or land in skyrim, and you have to receive your husbands permission before purchasing anything (and on top of that you still have to get him to give you the money). 

these are just a few ideas I have had . It would be amazing if someone could make this into a mod. I am willing to assist insofar as I am able (which is not very much). I can write the dialogue. Thoughts?

I've tried Slaverun (outdated & buggy), Survival (cool but has too many features I don't use), and Devious Cursed Loot (interesting but I'm not a big fan of DD). To me the best misogyny mod out there is Adventures. It's kind of a combination of Dangerous Nights, DCL and Sex Crime, except it doesn't require Devious Devices. It's highly customizable but unfortunately it's not actively being worked on. I wish there was a giant mod devoted to misogyny, but it might be hard to cram it all into one package.

In my game, males are dominant and they make up the vast majority of soldiers, bandits, etc. They tend to view women as sex objects and get rather rapey when they encounter females in compromised situations. Creatures are aggressively sexual. Women are required to dress provocatively.

Here's what I'm currently running with:

Masculinized Leveled Lists -> almost 100% of guards & enemy NPCs are male

Defeat -> losing a fight often leads to gang rape

Trade & Barter -> increased buying prices/decreased selling prices, discount if naked

Minidresses Collection (no panties version!) & Amazing World of Bikini Armor -> women are required to dress like sluts

Derogatory Sexist Comments -> this really brings the misogyny to life

Apropos 2 -> breathes life into sex scenes and bestows consequences via Wear & Tear

Skooma Whore & Addicted -> using skooma reduces Wear & Tear but has harsh side effects and can lead down a dark path

Radiant Prostitution -> female adventurers often turn to whoring to make ends meet

Adventures -> curfews and weapon/magic restrictions while in town, chance of rape when naked, at night, while sleeping, etc.

Snoipeh More Creatures -> adds non-hostile creatures throughout Skyrim's settlements & prisons

Aroused Creatures -> even Skyrim's creatures are misogynistic and they will hump humanoid sluts when given the chance

TDF Aroused Rape -> sufficiently excited males will want sex & might not take no for an answer

Horrible Harassment Expansion would fit in nicely as well, but unfortunately there's a conflict with Sexist Comments.

I have never heard of adventures and I suppose I can check it out. Slaverun was fun for awhile and its enforcer is a interesting Idea, but its a buggy mess. What I really would love to see is the marriage and guardianship part, where even as a free woman you still have to obey and serve men. 

Here it is:

As for the serving men part, you might get some mileage out of TDF Aroused Rape. You can set the arousal threshold, exclude followers or not, toggle same-sex approaches, and toggle force greet as well. After an approach (or when you talk to an aroused NPC) they'll have a dialogue asking for sex and you'll have the option of resisting (brawl may ensue), submitting to sex, or pleading to be left alone (based on Speechcraft).

I installed sexlab adventures and it does add another level of immersion with its diverse set of options.  I definitely would love to see a mod like this https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/10112-glass-ceiling/ implemented, but it seems like it would require so much work and caters to such a niche interest that its unlikely. Maybe I should learn to mod myself haha and create my own fucked up world. I doubt I will be able to find the time with work though.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

You are aware of Devious followers? Not exactly what you want, but as close as it gets i guess.

I am aware of it and use it along with other mods, But I think it would be great for a single, comprehensive mod that interacts with other similarly themed mods. I would make it myself, but I am no modder. I would be willing to help with the dialogue since I am a relatively capable writer. Maybe I should focus my efforts into learning modding and make this myself.