• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 4:41 PM, Maggie69 said:

So ive downoloaded those, put them in folder like always but can't find anything ingame. Should it be like any other cc furniture or somewhere else?

Yes, add the packages like any other CC and they should be in the game. Remember to delete your localthumbcache whenever adding or removing files from your mods folder.

Let me know if you still have issues.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Test1297 said:

Do you plan on allowing teens to use the objects?

I have no control of that on the objects themselves.

The objects have no function other than use for WW animations. Turbodriver removed teens from Wicked Whims due to changes made from the High School Years expansion.

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, itshere4328 said:

I have your animations along with a few other creators and the slab doesn't even let me click to view and the discipline thing, I can only get one animation from. Did I do something wrong? Thank you ?

Hmm...not sure where you could have gone wrong as I can't see your mods folder, but try this simple fix.

remove both packs (bobahlloo_bondage and bobahloo_BDSM_Roleplay)

grab fresh copies of both and install the packages in your mod folder

delete the  localthumbcache file from your sims 4 folder

load up game and see if everything works correctly

If it still doesn't work as intended, you can try the same steps again with the offending furniture package files

• 8 months later...

Hi Im sorry I dont even know you are still working on this but none of these arent working for me. I downloaded every file you uploaded at download page. there is cages and poles but none of them are usable for me I put some of them into my house but I cant do anything with them. none of the sims arent going into cages or using other things this mod adds

On 1/9/2024 at 2:50 PM, aslanlar260 said:

Hi Im sorry I dont even know you are still working on this but none of these arent working for me. I downloaded every file you uploaded at download page. there is cages and poles but none of them are usable for me I put some of them into my house but I cant do anything with them. none of the sims arent going into cages or using other things this mod adds

Make sure to download my animations for these to work:

bobahloo animations

Hi man, i found this master piece but it doesn´t work at my sims right i think. Im not sure what i missed or what i did wrong, can you help? 

I miss dildos at animations, and when i try some of the furniture, its not possible to do the playlist for that :/ 
Maybe im just stupid, but i will really apriciate some advice :) .. 

Thanks for help ( i hope ) and thanks for your job, it looks really good! :) 

Edited by Envy69bsc