Sex Animations Not Working

I have been trying to use the sex mods that I have downloaded from LoversLab but with only partial success. My main issues are that the 2 bodies melt into one another standing up no matter what animation I choose. And if I have sex out side I am teleported to Bleakwind Basin and I am in the air with whoever I chose to have sex with. I have the dialogue and the voices and everything else is working except for the actual animation act.. I dont know if my load order is wrong or I am missing a certain mod to compliment all this or if I am choosing the wrong Body type mod. I am currently using Xp32 and UNP Blessed Body. Now the CBBE mod I listed I used to download  but I deleted in hopes it would make a difference (which it didnt?). And I downloaded Caliente and  deleted it for same reason. I didnt pick that many animations to do because I thought that would help but it didnt. So I am at wits end here. I have seen many forums on this subject with many replies but I still cant get it to work right. I have even watched YouTube videos on ZAZ and other mods and still no luck. So any help I can get is appreciated( I am not a tech genius but I am not a tech idiot either just please explain to me in layman terms Thanks). I have 182 plugins including non SexLab mods so I dont know if they could be the issue either. Thanks to anyone who responds

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-72-1592055293.7z UNP Blessed Body 1.7.2-9703-1-7-2 (2).7z SL_Pleasure_SE.zip FlowerGirls SE - Subdue.zip Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo SE v4.1 (1).7z FlowerGirls SE - BDSM v1.4.zip SL_Drunk SE Form 44 ESL v1.1.7z CBBE 3BBB-30174-1-38-1590349676.7z Caliente's_Beautiful_Bodies_Enhancer_-_v1.5.7-198-1-5-7-1591032949.7z SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited SE v1.1.5.7z SLAL_mike24_Animations SE.zip SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.6SE.7z SLAnimLoader-1.5.7z SLAL NibblesAnims 5.52SE.7z

W t f is that?

1) change font...

2) write readable message... this what u wrote is one big mess

3) Are You using Skyrim LE or SE?...

//Edit:

1) You need FNIS

- i don't see fnis in Your mess...

2) You need SexLab Framework 

- its also hard to tell u have it or not...

GIVE LOAD ORDER !...

If You are working on Windows, run this: GetLoadOrder.bat

It will open Your Load Order Text file, copy Your load order here...

//Edit2:

Its not gonna work like You drop some shit here and sm1 will try to findout what u need what u already have and where is problem :P

Edit and Fix your message... + Give Load Order and Fnis LOG

I have Fnis 7_6XXL SE and FNIS Creatures 7.6 and I am using Skyrim SE and I have SexLab Framework. Sorry about how my message turned out. I was listing some of the mods that I have. I tried that link that you gave me but it didnt cover all of my load order so I dont know if I did it wrong or not. What I did was print the screen and every screen should be different than the other. I hope this message will be better than the last one I sent. Thanks for your help

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Christ... You're better off redoing the whole thing from scratch at this point because that thing is a glowing mess. There are tons of good tutorials that shows how to set up a modded game correctly, i suggest you follow them and learn as much as you can because i feel like you just jumped head first into the deep end really quickly, that's never a good idea.

2 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Christ... You're better off redoing the whole thing from scratch at this point because that thing is a glowing mess. There are tons of good tutorials that shows how to set up a modded game correctly, i suggest you follow them and learn as much as you can because i feel like you just jumped head first into the deep end really quickly, that's never a good idea.

I have been watching tutorials on how to setup SEXLAB and FNIS and LOOT and other things. I have been on youtube constantly. If I just knew how to correctly  setup the sex mods in a certain order maybe I can get it right. I have 182 plugins but the majority of them are non SEXLAB or maybe tell me which mods I should try 1st?

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Your install order is a mess. I don't even want to watch it, finding the DLCs after half of your mods tells me you didn't care at all. Sort that in a reasonable way.

To tell me I dont care is seriously wrong because I do care. Those links I showed in my original message wasnt my load order. It was some of the mods I downloaded. I have watched youtube constantly to help me find the correct way to setup the loading order but I havent been successful finding any

You should indeed start from scratch. Skyrim vanilla, then add SexLab and all it´s requirements, some animations, MCM, a simple mod to make it work and once it´s running, add more mods over time, step by step. This is a big mess of far too much all at once. A wonder it hasn´t exploded in your face yet ?

39 minutes ago, Jknight521 said:

I have been watching tutorials on how to setup SEXLAB and FNIS and LOOT and other things. I have been on youtube constantly. If I just knew how to correctly  setup the sex mods in a certain order maybe I can get it right. I have 182 plugins but the majority of them are non SEXLAB

Here's the problem, you're focusing on sexlab before getting your fundamentals right because from the looks of your screenshots, you're way off base. Start with basic installation/integration on an entry level. Install 4 or less mods at a time and see if you're having any issues, work your way through the crucial mods and then to the non-crucial mods, not the other way around. Pay attention to importance of the order, as in which mods you need to establish before you can move to other less important ones. Foundation, then ceiling.

I do have Loot and I run it quite frequently so the load order is setup per LOOT and I do get your point maybe I have downloaded mods that I shouldn't have. Do you have any advice on which mods I might start out with? I have setup load orders with the Skyrim on Xbox1 and I now understand how different and difficult setting up mods can be on a PC

50 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

You should indeed start from scratch. Skyrim vanilla, then add SexLab and all it´s requirements, some animations, MCM, a simple mod to make it work and once it´s running, add more mods over time, step by step. This is a big mess of far too much all at once. A wonder it hasn´t exploded in your face yet ?

Well this load order was setup by LOOT and checked by FNIS. So you are saying I need to start over with my SEXLAB mods? Do you have any advice as to which mods I should use 1st? And then go from there. Setting up a Load order on a PB with a Mod Organizer is more difficult then just setting up load orders on Xbox1. Thanks for your input I appreciate it ?

Using Mod Organizer 2 you don´t need Loot. In fact it screwed up a lot for me in the past, as it would just do whatever it thought was right. I stopped using it altogether.

With MO2 you can sort the priority order of all items manually by drag & drop - it´s much more controlled, you just need to follow the advice of the various mod developers and put some logical thought into it.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Your install order is a mess. I don't even want to watch it, finding the DLCs after half of your mods tells me you didn't care at all. Sort that in a reasonable way.

I did setup this order with LOOT and ran it thru FNIS. I have a distinct feeling I need to start small with the sex mods and then go from there. Do you have any advice as to which sex mods I should use 1st? I would appreciate any advice...Thanks

1 minute ago, Husky1o1 said:

Using Mod Organizer 2 you don´t need Loot. In fact it screwed up a lot for me in the past, as it would just do whatever it thought was right. I stopped using it altogether.

With MO2 you can sort the priority order of all items manually by drag & drop - it´s much more controlled, you just need to follow the advice of the various mod developers and put some logical thought into it.

I actually watched a MO2 video and the person said that using LOOT to sort out the order was a good thing to do. Can u tell me what is meant by drag and drop? I believe I get the idea but I could use the input of someone more skilled than myself. Could part of the problem be that I had 3 different animation mods installed? Which animation mod is the best to use? I saw a youtube video where a guy had 2 animation mods: SL AnimLoader and SLAL NibblrsAnims on his MCM at the end of the video he showed the result (blacked out the good stuff) but it proved to work perfectly. I think I just downloaded to many Sexmods so I think I will need to go to the drawing board

Loot is only as clever as its code. It tries to find out which item are plugins to masters, which is easy enough, but it´s not clever enough to understand the details of all the tens of thousands mods out there and how they may interact and conflict. So, yes, Loot is fine in the beginning and for vanilla mods, but at some point it will just be working off guesswork.

By drag and drop I mean you can drag and drop the items in MO2 from one position to another, thereby changing their priority order.

This needs to be done in the left window and in the right window. You need to sort the columns ovicously py priority, not by name, as you want to look out for the priority order.

For basic sex to work you need

• SexLab as a framework to handle the animations
    • SexLab already has some animations on board as a start, so adding additional animation packs can be a second step
    • Once you do add additional animation packs, you need to use SexLab Animation Loader to register them into SexLab or else they will not be selected
  • Some mod which will actually launch the animations, e.g. Random Sex, Match Maker, Defeat, Follow Me For Sex, or others
  • Schlongs of Skyrim to have schlongs for men
  • Some nude female body replacer
4 hours ago, Jknight521 said:

To tell me I dont care is seriously wrong because I do care. Those links I showed in my original message wasnt my load order. It was some of the mods I downloaded. I have watched youtube constantly to help me find the correct way to setup the loading order but I havent been successful finding any

I didn't say anything about load order. I said install order, on purpose. That's the left side. The load order is the right side and can be fixed by using LOOT, reading MadMansGun's guide (second link in my sig) and maybe a little bit common sense.

The left side can't. And it matters as well, often more. Since you really don't have a clue... i'll try: How it works in the first place is that whatever is lower, overwrites everything above. MO tells you that something is overwritten by the signs next to it, a green + means "I'm overwriting something", a red _ means "I'm overwritten by something". A flash means "I'm completely overwritten and redundant". You can double click these icons and go to the "conflicts" tab to see which parts in particular are overwritten by which mod(s).
What you really, really don't want is that the vanilla game/the DLCS overwrite your mods. If you do that, don't complain that things don't work. It says unmanaged, but that does not mean they don't do anything - the order still matters. 

Essentially, what i mean by "sort by common sense" is:
Up - basics.
Right below that - patches/bug fixes for these basics.
After that - mods that want to use/change potentially both. 

That counts for anything. Do that for the DLCs, unofficial patch, (more) bug fixes, then SKSE, SkyUI,... and repeat for frameworks like Sexlab,... creature framework,... Devious devices,... mods that use/change/affect all of these go all the way down. The only exception is XPMSE. It's something very basic, but in general you do not want anything to overwrite it. Doing that wrong is the main reason in the tech section sex stuff doesn't work. There are execptions, but these mods will explicitly tell you so in their description and is a bit more advanced than i would recommend for you and now. If a mod says so, i'd recommend to wait using it until you have a better understanding how things work. 

Another hint in general about getting the left side right is using Loot and guides etc. on the right side, and then compare the left side to it. In 99% you want both sides to fit each other. It's not necessary to have it absolutely the same, but if something doesn't work it's always something you can check. MO has a built in feature that does that and tries to fix it... don't use it. It can detect potential conflicts semi-okish, but it absolutely can't fix it properly. The decision if one mod should go up or the other down is something you should do yourself.

On 6/26/2020 at 4:38 AM, Husky1o1 said:

Loot is only as clever as its code. It tries to find out which item are plugins to masters, which is easy enough, but it´s not clever enough to understand the details of all the tens of thousands mods out there and how they may interact and conflict. So, yes, Loot is fine in the beginning and for vanilla mods, but at some point it will just be working off guesswork.

By drag and drop I mean you can drag and drop the items in MO2 from one position to another, thereby changing their priority order.

This needs to be done in the left window and in the right window. You need to sort the columns ovicously py priority, not by name, as you want to look out for the priority order.

For basic sex to work you need

• SexLab as a framework to handle the animations
    • SexLab already has some animations on board as a start, so adding additional animation packs can be a second step
    • Once you do add additional animation packs, you need to use SexLab Animation Loader to register them into SexLab or else they will not be selected
  • Some mod which will actually launch the animations, e.g. Random Sex, Match Maker, Defeat, Follow Me For Sex, or others
  • Schlongs of Skyrim to have schlongs for men
  • Some nude female body replacer

I was wondering if you could send me A list of your sex mod load order (Just the first 10). As you will see in the pic I am sending I got rid of alot of mods but if you could see where I might be missing something I appreciate it. image.png.2d618e25130a13843a961c053d0c6e60.png

On 6/25/2020 at 5:31 PM, TobiaszPL said:

W t f is that?

1) change font...

//Edit:

1) You need FNIS

GIVE LOAD ORDER !...

//Edit2:

Its not gonna work like You drop some shit here and sm1 will try to findout what u need what u already have and where is problem :P

On 6/25/2020 at 5:31 PM, TobiaszPL said:

W t f is that?

1) change font...

//Edit:

1) You need FNIS

GIVE LOAD ORDER !...

//Edit2:

Here is my new load order please let me know what you think. Thanks image.png.9772e77a269b00606c9457302f363357.png