I'm sorry I didn't make screenshots yet. 

I downloaded Fallout recently and installed mods according to some user's guide posted on Nexus.

AND I came here to add some FUN to my fallout 4. 

I've installed AAF and Themes, Letio, Farelle animes, STATs in addition to the ONE patch

The problem I'm suffering is the change of skin(body) color when animation starts.

Body color looks fine when it's not in animations, but as animation starts, it turns dark as if graphics crashed. 

I'm using CBBE, and of course, bodyslide studio is installed and applied it properly (may be).

Can someone help me to solve this problem...?

I don't know the solution to your problem but when I remember correctly the character in animation you are seeing is just a copy of your character.

This is why there is the rare bug when after the animation your character suddenly exists twice. Also blood from the last battle gets also removed on the copy.

So my idea is that you might use some mod(or something) that puts an overlay over your animation clone character. So and overlay is causing the problem.

Or/and that it is related to the blackface bug.

That aside there is a better up to date guide here:

I used it my self and highly recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...