Hello!! First post!

Very new to this, but I have downloaded WW and a few extra animations, and I was wondering if there's a way for those to play randomly during autonomous sex? Do I have to make a playlist? I would just like to be surprised to see what my sims get up to. =) All I see at the moment are the turbosims default animations (makeout and reverse cowgirl).

Thanks in advance!

As a fairly new users myself it is very trial and error... so I will share with you what I know thus far. DON'T BE SCARED TO CLICK AND TRY. 

WW offers you a setting buttons which is where all of your answers lie. Click on the floor some where, open WW and it should offer you a settings button... Open your settings. 

You will be faced with a menu where you can activate and deactivate options - most of these can actually stay the same and your focus should be on RELATIONSHIP,  SEX ANIMATIONS and AUTONOMY to answer your questions. 

The WW menu is a series of drop downs - once you go down one line - close it with the X and it will bring you right back to the first screen... Then you can try the next option down... I had to do this a few times to learn where the path leads to... 

RELATIONSHIP - gives you access to how your sim will behave with each other. Read the labels as some you might want to activate and some not. For example you might not want to have sex with teens or you do? There is also a JEALOUSY button within this to allow your sims to not get jealous when they have sex with multiple partners. 

GENDER ROLES - is another one of those headlines you wish to look at - this allows for sims to operate outside their own gender which in turn can help with some animations especially if you intend to make one or more of the male characters gay. It will allow for one of the characters to take a "female" position in the animation and 99% will still look realistic. 

AUTONOMY - this is probably the easiest one - as you just tick what level you want. You can either Q the next animation manually by using Q or let they play out naturally. They will only play animations in sequence from the same designer and when they get to the end will loop UNLESS you make a playlist. I am now exploring how to build a progressive playlist. It is probably worthwhile at this stage to keep and pen and paper handy so you can wright down the animation you like. I have put my settings for my sims to decide and I dont even interfere - that way there is no pop-up and I can just sit back and enjoy. 

SEX ANIMATIONS - I have over 2 000 various animations which I gathered from WW contributors and I am forever thankful.

(If you are a patreon creator - please show us your work on here before you expect us to pay which I am sure most of us will but Patreon do not allow for a preview.) 

On the main page where you download WW - there are a number of Contributors and they offer you hundreds of animations. Some are better than other but generally you can have an amazing experience with what is available. I cant really say which is better as I am still trying them myself, but thus far I have never been disappointing. 

ACTIVATING ANIMATIONS - you must activate your animations once downloaded them. Every time you load new ones they need to be activated. Just open the menu in WW - select all and tick. It will move to the right side and that would be active. Then you are free to create as many playlists as you want. To create a smooth transition (as I said before) get yourself a pen and paper and start recording the various positions you like visually and group them in a playlist. I believe when you encourage your sims to be wicked eg: handjob the mechanics will follow all the handjob animations you have - I am not sure how it selects your playlist as the first option. Maybe someone more advance in WW can elaborate. 

HAVE FUN!!!

• 6 months later...
On 6/13/2020 at 2:33 AM, JaminJosh said:

ACTIVATING ANIMATIONS - you must activate your animations once downloaded them. Every time you load new ones they need to be activated. Just open the menu in WW

Hello, thanks for your explanation, I don't get which is "the menu" option, I just see two options in Set Settings sub-menu, Animation Playlists and Animation Disabler where every animation old and new appear enabled by default. So, where is the activation menu? can you please explain further? Thank you!

19 minutes ago, Wantibirri2020 said:

Hello, thanks for your explanation, I don't get which is "the menu" option, I just see two options in Set Settings sub-menu, Animation Playlists and Animation Disabler where every animation old and new appear enabled by default. So, where is the activation menu? can you please explain further? Thank you!

Pretty sure this has been changed.

WW scans and detects all animations when it loads so there isn't anything to do.

• 8 months later...