Quick question about lovers motionnt and creatures? And smaller breasted clothing

theskid

So i've downloaded creatures and have started installing it, and there's mention about lovers motion nt in it? What exacly does it add, just different animations?

Also is there anything out there for c cup girls?, I've checked out the ones mentioned in the quick install thread but that seems to be almost all there is :(

Apologies...i didn't read through the thread all that far, just took the link to the blog, which wasn't that helpful with no english;)  Also I have been searching at the nexus and really the only thing I can find so far that I've liked is the vanilla armor replacer. I'm just barley starting on oblivion, had it sitting in my steam account for over a year now, mostly a fallout nv fellow. It seems almost the opposite of fallout where everything is mostly for average size and smaller, so if anybody has any links to good armors on the nexus or other sites I'd be happy to have them.

• 2 weeks later...

If your looking for smaller cup sizes there are a few places here burried deep and forggoten that do have links. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1540-complete-teenage-casual-fashion-thread/  is one such location. While it has a large amount of AA sizes many of the authors of those cloths have C and B cups as well or a varient of AA to B or C.  I havnt been active for awhile so it might take me some time to dig up some more if thats anything close the sizes you are looking for.

Thank you very much, currently i'm doing a full reinstall and trying to get fcom up and running. I've switched to tgnd body for this install and using some of manks and nessa's conversions, hoping the store nessa was mentioning in the tgnd thread gets released,  but you have pointed me at some some interesting stuff if i swap back to hgec. I'm not looking for super flat, but DMRA, and anything bigger than d cup for hgec(which is most of it) isn't what I like either;). I'm coming from new vegas so the c cup (type 3 cali) is generally standard there, was sorta like, where's all the clothes at when i started poking through oblivion nexus.

Archived