[SEARCH] Apply/Remove Cum Effects Mods

Hi all,

Ā 

I'm looking for a mod that can through magic or MCM (or dialogue?) add/remove cum effects. Currently I have to play and zoom through multiple scenes to add or set cum timer to zero and play 1 more animation to clear it (or wait X seconds). Something a bit more direct would be nice. I'm not really looking to use the racemenu but MCM overlays might work. For spells, maybe one spell to add a stage and one to remove a stage (or all). I also remember one of the dialogue based sex mods having a dialogue function "You might want to clean up a bit" that would remove all cum. Something like that would be cool. Any ideas?

Ā 

Thanks

Ā I can think of several ways:

1 - You can use meshes (some really good ones are available in KziitdXXX toolset) and just assign them to hokeys.

You can go one up and make custom rules for slUtilOne to automaticly equip and unequip those meshes, both for PC and NPCs.

For SE SL triggers i believe is a continuation of utilOne, so should be even better.

2 - ScocLB comes with spells for application. I believe those work by magic effects.

3- Finnaly you can use Slavetats to apply and remove overlays.

Using STMM you can forego MCM and quick batch apply/remove several slavetats.

Its apparently possible to apply and remove overlays by using slUtilOne as well, but i've never been able to get it working properly.

Ā Ā  Hopefully something among those fits what you seek to do.

Ā 

In the console type

Ā 

Help Cum

Ā 

Look for MGEF:Ā  Covered In CumĀ  (there will be several which represent the different coverages)

Ā 

then

Ā 

player.pme #Ā  where # is the the id for one of the entries for covered in cum.

• 1 month later...