Hello everyone,

I'm here today to ask for some advice.

I wan't to play as a sub femal character, not realy challenging I agree. but my probleme is that I can't think about a gameplay that suit the sub role. I tought about healer but even if they tend to serv the other, the other tend to be grateful rather than dominant with healer.

So do you have any idear about a gameplay that I can use as a sub ?

Thank for reading !

(English is not my mothertong so sorry if what I'm asking for is not clear)

57 minutes ago, LordPeraz said:

I tought about healer but even if they tend to serv the other, the other tend to be grateful rather than dominant with healer.

The most direct way to address this is probably:

Off the top of my head there are 3 other mods that will change the game quite drastically:

Deviously Cursed Loot - There is a Misogyny option where every time you speak with a male character they have a chance to demand sex.

Sexlab Survival - Whole lot of changes, from stat debuffs to licence requirements to toll fee for women. Oh, and a requirement to have a follower to leave town since you are a weak female.

Slaverun Reloaded - This makes all women in enslaved town follow the no clothing rule, and male NPCs will call for female NPCs for sex. (Even if you don't play as a slave)

With the above mods running together, I haven't heard the generic vanilla NPC comments in a long long time,

Though, note that the default settings of these mods can be quite punishing. If you intend to play through the game normally, consider adjusting the mods' setting in MCM.