Hint of a Slavery mod for Oblivion? (SenReality, please read this thread)

So, I randomly decided to read the comments of the EstrusPlant mod and I was shocked to find out that one of our very Lovers Labians, SenReality had made a post there. It hints on a custom slavery mod, here is Sen's post on tesnexus:

"Nicely done, unfortunately for me as I was heading out to otherwise beat the living crap out of a bunch of dremora guys that my dremora girl companion apparently hated, me AND my demora companion ran across ... exactly 2 of them xD and thusly, as poor me an dremora girl were being raped by a bunch of slimy tentacles, well ... the dremora guys were standing right next to us, cross armed and watching.

Loved how such a situation just came about, and then of course as soon as well it let go, the dremora guys enslaved us ( Custom enslaving mod, still working on it - will probably add estrus and this mod to it now, basically it works one percentage, you can be enslaved, no way to bypass it as an animation takes over and you are bound at the wrist with a rope, dragged away, then it loads up a random camp site, you have to try an escape from your captives and get your gear back, or not - you CAN stay as a captive, but after they've had there fun you will be killed o.o, so yea - guna see if I can get this .esp and estrus mod included in mine, if you can help me with that as well. ) and well we escaped eventually, lost some of my gear but oh well.

Anyway, as I still dont know how to do this but, was going to see if I could add a 'progress stat' to the progress list ( You know, how many kills you've got, infamy, fame, and all those ones ) something like Raped by Tentacles! ...? xD

EDIT: Infact ... I have a slight problem them, ran across one again, a random spiddle stick in the middle of no where ... its been raping my girl for like an hour now D: it wont stop! ( just a suggestion, not advise nor insults but, what about damage? say usually by the time it finishes normally since mine I think might be bugged, but have the PC's health go down to half by the time it finishes with the poor girl, thus if this not a random bug - constant rape by roper will equal death by being sexually exhausted xD )"

So, I just have a few questions, is this still in production? Have you made progress?

I'm mainly asking this because slavery mods for oblivion are intriguing and your's sounds really good. If you didn't finish it, maybe some of our modders could help you? Maybe you could merge your ideas and data with thomthom's?

Finally, I'm very sorry If I'm singling or calling you out. Just shoot me a PM, Sen, if you don't want to discuss this or you don't like how I made this thread. I will take this thread down if you order me to do so without question. Thank you for your time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got permission from thomthom to use parts of his Mod, in mine, and have improved many things about the parts that I use. Adding the crawling animation after re structuring it.

the shock, and voice when the leash is jerked. tightened up, and added scripting to teleport, sooner in most instances the follow routines.

But it sounds like Nexus is going to try to absorb it, I have seen them do this b 4.

I think I found evidence of this on some Chinese pages, as well, where some are using or trying to use it.. It has and impairment, I know how to fix. But when many mods try to use it. There will be problems with all of them. As it is now.

My Islands are isolated..and to some extent this protects mine from undermining thomthom's..

I hate to see them do this, but they probably will.. thomthom is working on his, he is just wanting to prefect it better. b 4 any other release's.

Hawh, sorry I've been away for awhile o.o hospital stuff, health not doing so well. Anyway, uh yea but I dont think I can share it at this moment, its entirely complete - but it uses alot of other resources, so I'd need to get permission ( this is retaining to the slavery mod I made. ) and also at the moment I'm somewhat hooked on God Eater and Rusty Hearts xD

I'll get to it soon enough I guess, and Uh sorry for the stupidly late response?

Hawh' date=' sorry I've been away for awhile o.o hospital stuff, health not doing so well. Anyway, uh yea but I dont think I can share it at this moment, its entirely complete - but it uses alot of other resources, so I'd need to get permission ( this is retaining to the slavery mod I made. ) and also at the moment I'm somewhat hooked on God Eater and Rusty Hearts xD

I'll get to it soon enough I guess, and Uh sorry for the stupidly late response?

[/quote']

Even if the news is rather bittersweet, (yay! You have it completed! Lame! It needs permission to be released!) the fact that it's done is good enough for me :)

And don't worry about the late response. Life takes precedent and all that. Especially if you need to be hospitalized!

Hawh' date=' sorry I've been away for awhile o.o hospital stuff, health not doing so well. Anyway, uh yea but I dont think I can share it at this moment, its entirely complete - but it uses alot of other resources, so I'd need to get permission ( this is retaining to the slavery mod I made. ) and also at the moment I'm somewhat hooked on God Eater and Rusty Hearts xD

[/quote']

Could you tell us what mods you used in yours, Sen? We'd be glad to help!

• 3 months later...

I think oblivion gates generates random Oblivion dungeons, You'll always get random oblivion enviroment within the same gate. Though it's unknown if you could enter the same oblivion plane after 72 hours spawn.

The random mechanics are confusing to get the desired effect, where dremora would enslaved you in.. (But then dremora had little uses for mortal as they called mortal 'blood sack' and have tendency to rape your PC corpse as they mentioned it in morrowind.) The only fixed oblivion gates are the first and great gate MQ.

It's a tough modding there, mate. Not too mention Arkoftruth already cover pretty much of them with his monstergirl addons.

----------

Speaking of slaving. I had enough share of being enslaved in [fallout.3 Pit]. Pitt is hell hole .. but obviously my kind of paradise. Bad food bad water bad people bad place, American dreams and little mary between them.

Archived