FONV Graphics enhancers?

Dreamer102

I know I'm probably asking for trouble with my install by asking this, but are there any Graphics Enhancers like OBGE and hi-res Environment Texture mods for FONV?

I've just come across a hi-res body replacer but that's about all I've found so far in a day of browsing...

Can anyone help speed up my search?

Thanks in advance.

Ojo Bueno, for all your "fuck you GPU, I want some fucking good textures" needs... http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39755 (THE reason my NV runs at 2GB RAM as standard)

Essential Visual Enhancements (EVE) for all your "Fuck you GPU, I want some seriously fancy fireworks when I hit something with a laser/plasma/bullet/powerfist!" needs... http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42666 (the reason my 2GB RAM as standard is really 2.5GB RAM as standard :P )

Those two should make you happy... and fry the living fuck out of your GPU. :D

Ooooh...I like the way "NMC" sounds. I think my pc can handle the "SMALL" version of that. I will try it first and if it works good I'll try the "Medium". I know I can't run the "Large" version of NMC, I'd need a new mobo /cpu...lol.

thanks Towny!

:)

I think Fellout deserves a mention. Best super-lightweight color/sky fixer, in my opinion.

If you're looking for UI improvements too, here are some of my favorites:

PipBoy 2500 - replaces PipBoy with a handheld model

Darnified UI - makes all text in-game much more betterer

Interface Mod Revelation - kickin' it old school; makes your interface look more like older FO games. Works well with the 2500 above.

---Compatability patch for Darn + Revelation

Immersive HUD - nothing on the screen until and unless you need it. It can take some getting used to, but once you do it's so nice not having little numbers and graphics all over the screen. You can also press a key ('i' by default I think) to bring everything up on command, should you need to.

Unified HUD Project - makes all the HUD mods play nice together. Works great; install it last.

i'm definitely going to give FELLOUT a try on friday night. I loaded up "Nevada Skies" last night but there seems to be a texture problem with the skies that I can't fix. the entire sky is this rainbow-y mottled texture instead of looking like a sky like it's supposed to be. Luckily it was a fomod and uninstalling it will put the game back to normal before I install FELLOUT.

Oh, and I guess the reason that "Project NEvada" and "MTUI" don't work together for me is because I wasn't using "Unified HUD"...

*DOH!*

=]

Nevada Skies is a bit iffy as the weather effects DOESN'T line up with the various interior and exterior grids so one minute, it could be sunny outside Mormon's Fort for example and inside the fort, it's cloudy and stormy. I'm more inclined to suggest Project Reality which is what I'm using.

Nevada Skies is a bit iffy as the weather effects DOESN'T line up with the various interior and exterior grids so one minute' date=' it could be sunny outside Mormon's Fort for example and inside the fort, it's cloudy and stormy. I'm more inclined to suggest Project Reality which is what I'm using.

[/quote']

I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

Archived