DarnifiedUI for NEW VEGAS? Where????

Dreamer102

Greetings,

Another quick set of questions here...

I downloaded the beta version of Darnified UI for Fallout NV, you know...the 1.4 version without any settings included.

Well, that was a horrible lack of abilities so I uninstalled/deleted it.

What I wanted to know is whether the DarnifiedUI 1.3 found here http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?id=2764&view=OblivionMods.Detail can be used in FalloutNV even though it is originally used in Oblivion?

I can't find a version of DarnifiedUI for FNV that has the same ability for configuration as the one for Oblivion or FO3.

:huh:

If I'm barking up a dead tree please let me know. I just want my HUD to look nice like everyone elses...

thank you.

I never found a configurable version of DarnUI... all I did do is use DUIPanels. (until I decided to go back to PNHud... that you can configure, thanks to it using MCM)

I do know that the modder hasn't been seen in quite some time, so it's unlikely any work will be done to change anything about it now... but you can find the latest stuff http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1202887-unofficial-darnui-thread/ <

I have MTUI installed on my game but I have noticed NO CHANGES to the vanilla UI.

That's why I'm looking for a Darnified replacement. MTUI did absolutely nothing for my game and I don't really understand why...

I'm no newbie at installing mods and I followed the sparse directions to the letter...yet there was no change.

:huh:

Very confused...

If you are using MTUI and Project Vegas and/or AWOP they can conflist with MTUI. Could you please post your load order report so I can check for conflicts?

As an aside, BOSS is your friend, it will help to limit conflicts that don't require Moming or a merged patch.

Oh, I am using Project Nevada, MTM, Monster Mod and AWOP.

It's okay, I'm not going to reinstall MTUI if it conflicts with those because I'd rather use those mods than MTUI.

I do use BOSS first, and hand-order my sexout mods after.

Thanks.

:)

Personally I use darnui with primary need (and a few others such as grenade hotkey)

All glued together with unified hud project

You may want to take look at this one too adjustable hud though i didn't test it

edit: Also with DarnUI installed you can edit some settings by hand in

\fallout new vegas\Data\menus\prefabs\DUINVSettings.xml

It's not easy to work with but it's better than nothing... Maybe someone can take on for an MCM mod but I'm afraid it won't be me...

Archived