TERA

galhound

anyone playing TERA? TERA US and TERA EU has gone Free to Play weeks ago and I started playing again in TERA EU, since US has still IP Block for Asian countries.

Here's my lvl 52 Castanic Lancer (TERA EU - Fraya Server)

IGN: Karoshi

TERA2013-02-1810-05-31-16.jpg

How much do you have to pay in micro transactions to win?

well I do have a TERA Veteran account since I bought the Collector's Edition during it's launch last year, I just played for a month and quit since I don't like paying 12 bucks monthly. Now I have never paid a single cent! Anyway, the cash shop items and Tera Club membership are not that worth it > free teleport to a major city, dungeon cooldowns and a Horse mount.

I wanted to soo play it, had i better connection i would be already there, but then i saw it....TeraEU owned by gameforge...pretty much destroyed any interest i had left for the game...after what they did to AionEU i dont see myself playing any game with their brand.

I play TERA NA, and I haven't noticed anything really "play to win". I've bought some cosmetic stuff + alkahest. It all seems pretty fair to me, but I play the NA version so I can't speak about the EU version, and I've heard some horror stories about those. I did hear about people playing the NA version because gameforge is so terrible, so they may be blocking some certain countries. It's probably up on their website somewhere. I Currently have a lvl 38 priest ;D

Yeah the NA versions of most mmos are always better, getting updates, patches etc...damn gameforge is ruining everything it gets their hands on at the EU side.

When i get a better connection, im going to get the NA version of the game, i rather lag then play the EU version. :dodgy:

Too many stupid European kids.. really like annoying European teenagers.

Emily hates them. Doesn't like the game anymore.

lol that was fast^^ ... but i can totaly unterstand you. on the server i'am they, well in lack of a better word let's call it argued  about which mmo was the first OVER WEEKS!! and the hole "discussion"  started again when some idiot wrote that wow was the first ...horrible.

but these braindeads are in every multiplayer game i think

Will you can just put the chat out or you just switch to whisper and nothing appears there.

So it doesnt matter. I play on Hassmina one of the german realms , I agree with the World chat problem.

But well it doesnt matter it gives a huge number of player that have guilds with an age of 25+ and higher so it is ok.

Iam playing a poppori Mage lvl 24 and iam stuck at the Kumas and Naggal things BGM quests.

Archived