Making a functional brothel

The Patreon version of Wicked Whims is doing something with a working strip club (where, if I remember correctly, there are private "favors" being offered), but I don't know how complete or polished it is. Other than that, I don't think there's anything available that wouldn't require cobbling together multiple different mods. Like, grab a brothel lot that someone made, add a prostitution mod, and just kinda use your imagination. I don't think there are many options right now for people to come to a lot one at a time and go off to their separate rooms to be taken care of. I guess the closest thing to that in the official game would be going to the spa for massages in Spa Day (that costs money, right? I haven't done it in a while). Maybe someone who knows more about modding could dig into the guts of the Spa Day code and figure out how to replace "get massage" with Have Sex, and then that would be pretty close to a brothel (or combine the two, and you would have a stereotypical Asian massage parlor). But I don't know of anything like that out there right now.

On 4/19/2020 at 8:21 AM, LeanneBlack95 said:

Hello, 

Sorry if this has been asked before but how can I make a functional brothel/ working girls area which when visited is mainly used for sex.

Yeah download little sam mod, home business mod, and Nissa wicked perversions, open your business at home, get 3 slaves and enjoy .

1. Use Patreon version of WW to make a strip club. Hire strippers. Skip dancing spots and bar if you don't want them to dance or tend the bar.

2. Use Nisa's wicked perversions to make the strippers into functional prostitutes. (Ctrl+Shift+C nisa.slutify firstname lastname)

3. (Optional) Build a room for the girls to take clients in. Click on the door and set the room to be used for prostitution business only (option added by Nisa's WP)

4. Congratulations, functional brothel.

10 hours ago, sketch162000 said:

Use Nisa's wicked perversions to make the strippers into functional prostitutes.

Be aware, though, that one major limitation of NWP is that the paid sexual encounter is treated as an Event (like when you go on a date, or another sim invites you to a dance party, or you host a club meeting), so there can only be one happening at any given time. If you want to just have the sim that you're manually controlling be a working girl, then NWP is good for that. But if you want to have a busy brothel with a bunch of private rooms all servicing paying customers, that there just isn't any way to do that with NWP.

1 hour ago, rb813 said:

Be aware, though, that one major limitation of NWP is that the paid sexual encounter is treated as an Event (like when you go on a date, or another sim invites you to a dance party, or you host a club meeting), so there can only be one happening at any given time.

Are you sure? I know that it is treated like a date if you are controlling the prostitute sim, but I think several NPC-NPC encounters work at the same time. I've built a Red Light District with multiple streetwalkers using this method and I'm pretty certain the prostitutes have taken different clients at once independent of each other.   

16 minutes ago, sketch162000 said:

Are you sure?

It's been a while since I've used it, but that is what I recall, from my memory of both my own game, and clarifications that Nisa made on the NWP thread. NPC's can still have autonomous sex with each other while NWP is active, they just can't do it for money. I even repeatedly ran into what I initially thought was a bug (in a game where I had a household full of prostitutes), where the prostitute sim I was controlling couldn't initiate paid sex with someone because "another event is already in progress." What turned out to be the problem was that some other sim had started a prostitution Event, but never had sex with the client, so the event never ended. I had to click through all the sims in my household until I found the one that showed as being in the middle of an event (the white label in the top left with the circular timer), and then cancel the event, after which it would let the first sim turn a trick.

• 1 year later...

Ok I have two scenarios for how you could do this, I did the first one and it worked fine the other one should work but I haven't tried it

1. Build a strip club with wicked whims and set up poles and lap dancing spots. use a cheat to allow up to 12 dancers to work there. Set how ever many you want of them as dancers and use the cheat (Ctrl+Shift+C nisa.slutify firstname lastname) On any number of dancers who are now working girls. After you build a strip club for the dancers and add on a building for the working girls (or put rooms inside of the strip club) Click on the door and set the room to be used for prostitution and done. Don't do this with the main entrance to the strip club. This is how I made my strip club/brothel 

It worked better for me because more people came to the strip club whilst also coming for the prostitutes double the clients)

2. For just the brothel (I haven't tried this yet) buy a strip club but don’t put any poles or lap dancing spots. Just rooms with beds for sex. Add as many employees as you want (up to 12) and use the cheat (Ctrl+Shift+C nisa.slutify firstname lastname) on them. Set the doors for prostitution and maybe include a shower and fridge in the room for comfort. Definitely add in a toilet and sink (you don't want your sims peeing the bed) and maybe a computer for your sims client list (if she's working there)

NPCs having sex is no longer an event, and you will get a cut of their profits.

Make sure you use one of the lot traits (I don't remember what it’s called but it's specific to the brothel) but it really puts the finishing touches on it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 10:59 PM, bat444 said:

Ok I have two scenarios for how you could do this, I did the first one and it worked fine the other one should work but I haven't tried it

1. Build a strip club with wicked whims and set up poles and lap dancing spots. use a cheat to allow up to 12 dancers to work there. Set how ever many you want of them as dancers and use the cheat (Ctrl+Shift+C nisa.slutify firstname lastname) On any number of dancers who are now working girls. After you build a strip club for the dancers and add on a building for the working girls (or put rooms inside of the strip club) Click on the door and set the room to be used for prostitution and done. Don't do this with the main entrance to the strip club. This is how I made my strip club/brothel 

It worked better for me because more people came to the strip club whilst also coming for the prostitutes double the clients)

2. For just the brothel (I haven't tried this yet) buy a strip club but don’t put any poles or lap dancing spots. Just rooms with beds for sex. Add as many employees as you want (up to 12) and use the cheat (Ctrl+Shift+C nisa.slutify firstname lastname) on them. Set the doors for prostitution and maybe include a shower and fridge in the room for comfort. Definitely add in a toilet and sink (you don't want your sims peeing the bed) and maybe a computer for your sims client list (if she's working there)

NPCs having sex is no longer an event, and you will get a cut of their profits.

Make sure you use one of the lot traits (I don't remember what it’s called but it's specific to the brothel) but it really puts the finishing touches on it.

This is a good approach, but I think @TURBODRIVER will build an option for this in the future. There is already the option to select seating as a dance spot. Something like this for the bed category only with sex instead of dancing shouldn't be the biggest difficulty.