Installation:

- Extract archive into /mod/ folder

- Enable mod in launcher

- Not working? Here is 10 step guide

OR do it hard way by editing dlc_load.json

Requirements:

- Stellaris 3.3.x

Recommendation:

Use "UI Overhaul Dynamic", because its awesome.

Important:

gynoid\common\species_classes\09_gynoid_overwrite.txt replaces vanilla robot and machine, but you can remove it and add "gynoid" species in any other place/mod you want

All images are from Pochincoff / ポチンコフ

Support the artist: https://www.patreon.com/pcffffn01

Edited by srx47

Railgunner2160

yes, just read last paragraph dude

if notepad skill is far beyond your capabilities here is merged version

00_species_classes.txt

replace "tot\common\species_classes\00_species_classes.txt" and delete "gynoid\common\species_classes\00_species_classes.txt"

or vice versa

chuckdm

i dont think so? why should it.

"Notepad skill" is hardly the same as understanding what the contents of those files and file/folder structure actually means.  Not everyone who enjoys using mods is a super haxor ;)

That said, it didn't work with LV, but I merged it into SSX and LV includes a patch for SSX and now it works.  Cheers.

3 hours ago, ĐȺɍꝁnɇss said:

Wait, so instead of merging everything into a new 00_species_classes.txt, should i merge it into 00_ssxspecies_classes.txt?

Could you possibly upload it so i can compare it with my own?

Uploading it would depend entirely on permission from both authors.

That said, what I did was:

1. Open 00_ssxspecies_classes.txt
  2. Find every line that reads: "synthkoi"
  3. After each of these, add the line: "gynoid"
  4. Copy the entire "gfx" folder from this Gynoid mod into the sexyxenos folder

That did it for me.  As a bonus tip, though...

In the same file (00_ssxspecies_classes.txt) find the line that says "archetype = ROBOT" and right below that you'll see a thing that says "playable = ".  If you change this to match the same line under SSM (and make the other change above), you'll be able to use all the synth portraits as robot portraits.  There are multiple empire setups that allow for a second race, but normally those secondary races can't be synths (because synths have to be machine intelligence or hive mind, and neither is allowed to coexist with biological races.)  This instead allows you to make them be plain old dumb robots, but using the same portraits as synths, and thus you can (for example) have an empire with cybernetic womb main species and robots with synth seeder.

Hope that answers it for you :)

there is only way: add them manually. its literally required around 10-15 seconds to do that.

image.png.e918670d73b3ba21c1091ab92123547d.png

same for MACHINE, just add "gynoid" above/below "default_robot"

even 8 year old can do that :)

also don't forget mod order: last mod in list overwrites EVERYTHING

On 2020/4/18 at AM7点32分, chuckdm said:

上传它完全取决于两位作者的许可。

也就是说,我所做的是:

1. 打开00_ssxspecies_classes.txt
  2. 找到每一行,上面写着:“ synthkoi”
  3. 在每个之后,添加以下行:“ gynoid”
  4. 将此Gynoid mod的整个“ gfx”文件夹复制到sexyxenos文件夹中

对我来说就做到了。作为奖励提示,不过...

在同一文件(00_ssxspecies_classes.txt)中,找到“ archetype = ROBOT”这一行,在其下方,您会看到一个“ playable =”的内容。如果将其更改为与SSM下的同一行匹配(并在上面进行其他更改),则可以将所有合成器肖像用作机器人肖像。有多种帝国设置可以进行第二次种族竞赛,但是通常那些次要种族不能成为合成人(因为合成人必须是机器智能或顽强的头脑,而且两者都不能与生物种族共存。)相反,这使您可以使它们成为普通的老式哑巴机器人,但使用与合成器相同的肖像,因此(例如)您可以拥有一个拥有控制论子宫主要物种的帝国,以及一个拥有合成器播种机的机器人。

希望能为您解答 :)

master ,help me!Downloaded SSX file,There are serious bugs when creating Empire and selecting city appearance,game BOMB!What game text updates are causing this problem?

4 hours ago, srx47 said:

that's whats happens when instead of portrait mod you create some kind of abomination with traits, graphical cultures, even interface modification and other stuff ...

I've shot the SSX mod,But I don't want to give up a lot of beautiful girls。You can’t have your cake, and eat it.  Let Me Go????

• 3 weeks later...

I probably don't do it right but current mod version don't work with GOG.COM Stellaris version.

Looks like either someone messed version requirement synthax - or Stellaris have too damn strict version processing for mods.

Will dig into it later.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 1:32 AM, chuckdm said:

Uploading it would depend entirely on permission from both authors.

That said, what I did was:

1. Open 00_ssxspecies_classes.txt
  2. Find every line that reads: "synthkoi"
  3. After each of these, add the line: "gynoid"
  4. Copy the entire "gfx" folder from this Gynoid mod into the sexyxenos folder

That did it for me.  As a bonus tip, though...

In the same file (00_ssxspecies_classes.txt) find the line that says "archetype = ROBOT" and right below that you'll see a thing that says "playable = ".  If you change this to match the same line under SSM (and make the other change above), you'll be able to use all the synth portraits as robot portraits.  There are multiple empire setups that allow for a second race, but normally those secondary races can't be synths (because synths have to be machine intelligence or hive mind, and neither is allowed to coexist with biological races.)  This instead allows you to make them be plain old dumb robots, but using the same portraits as synths, and thus you can (for example) have an empire with cybernetic womb main species and robots with synth seeder.

Hope that answers it for you :)

So does this only work for the species creation menu or does it also work with robot modding? Because after I did this I can create species with these portraits but I cannot use them for my robots. 

species creation only for MACHINE archetype

robot modding uses ROBOT archetype - see screenshot above

in last update i removed dlc check for custom MACHINE portraits

Spoiler

image.png.46d18b4510e5cce8e7669df5e49b7aa8.png

which set mrrrori anus on fire previously (strange considering being vanilla requirements)

11 hours ago, srx47 said:

species creation only for MACHINE archetype

robot modding uses ROBOT archetype - see screenshot above

in last update i removed dlc check for custom MACHINE portraits

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.46d18b4510e5cce8e7669df5e49b7aa8.png

which set mrrrori anus on fire previously (strange considering being vanilla requirements)

Well thats how I modified the ssxspecies_classes but in game when I try to mod robot portraits none of the added(SSX or Gynoid) ones show up. 

00_ssxspecies_classes.txt

• 6 months later...