Literally will Paypal $5 to anyone who can help me with this animation

I'm pretty sure I've done everything right as far at the Turbodriver tutorials go, but I can't seem to make this animation appear in game!

I feel like this is an XML error on my part, but I'll leave the entire package here just in case. As the title says, the first person who can help me understand what I'm doing wrong and successfully helps me fix it gets 5 entire US dollars. 

None of the threads of people facing the same issue are getting any responses so I'm hoping this with help!

and yes, I really am this desperate xoxo

pitlicktest.package pitlick test.blend

Hi, Just looked over your XML and made some changes. It seems that you forgot some values to close the animation.

</T>
    </T> <!-- [END OF ANIMATION ENTRY] -->
  </L>
</I>

Furthermore clip name should be <T n="animation_clip_name">Sherry:PosePack_202004101506398520_set_1</T> instead of give_pitlick

<T n="animation_clip_name">Sherry:PosePack_202004101506398520_set_2</T> instead of receive_pitlick 

Also, using modding toolbox I renamed the xml file S4_7DF2169C_00000000_260976119524010F      - the hex value of the package name "pitlicktest"

while also changing it to n="pitlicktest" s="2740851666120343823" - which is the decimal value.

I made those changes and loaded up my game, and still no animation appearing. After making sure the clip and clip header were correctly named and instanced, I can only conclude that the problem lies with the animation clip itself. My experience only goes as far as Xml tuning, I have no idea how to work with blender. 

I really want to see this animation happen though, as I have a HUGE Armpit fetish. Now I know there are a lot of good animators right up your alley here who can share their knowledge, if they're not too busy.  @GreyNaya    @FausTTerM  

If you try to open your  package file in S4S you will notice that this fails as the XML is invalid. Fixing it should be very easy.

In S4PE you need unique clip names and IDs.  Rename each clip and click on FNV64 to get a unique instance ID. WW will complain during startup in its log file if clips share the same ID. This is always a good place to look for issues.

image.png.3397d02c4d5d82c1ea802337d25c2e3b.png

[fixed this image, CLIP and CLHD should share the same name and ID]

Now you can at least select the animation in WW. Anyhow it does still not work. I assume there is an issue with the clips (blender export, duration, frames, ... ?)

image.png.e9c7a2f079581c63dc1750720c7ce43e.png

I hope this helps and it works now as expected.

pit2.package

17 hours ago, clamman5 said:

Hi, Just looked over your XML and made some changes. It seems that you forgot some values to close the animation.

</T>
    </T> <!-- [END OF ANIMATION ENTRY] -->
  </L>
</I>

Furthermore clip name should be <T n="animation_clip_name">Sherry:PosePack_202004101506398520_set_1</T> instead of give_pitlick

<T n="animation_clip_name">Sherry:PosePack_202004101506398520_set_2</T> instead of receive_pitlick 

Also, using modding toolbox I renamed the xml file S4_7DF2169C_00000000_260976119524010F      - the hex value of the package name "pitlicktest"

while also changing it to n="pitlicktest" s="2740851666120343823" - which is the decimal value.

I made those changes and loaded up my game, and still no animation appearing. After making sure the clip and clip header were correctly named and instanced, I can only conclude that the problem lies with the animation clip itself. My experience only goes as far as Xml tuning, I have no idea how to work with blender. 

I really want to see this animation happen though, as I have a HUGE Armpit fetish. Now I know there are a lot of good animators right up your alley here who can share their knowledge, if they're not too busy.  @GreyNaya    @FausTTerM  

I came to help, but as I see Oops19 has already fixed the problem, so he's great ?

On 4/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, spiralqq said:

I'm pretty sure I've done everything right as far at the Turbodriver tutorials go, but I can't seem to make this animation appear in game!

Do you need something more to understand how to package animations?

On 4/25/2020 at 2:04 AM, Oops19 said:

Do you need something more to understand how to package animations?

Hey! First of all., sorry I'm so late to reply, I forgot to turn on notifications for my own post. Thanks all for helping me out ♥

I'm very sleep deprived right now but I'll be sure to check back with you all soon and see if I can give this another shot! I appreciate the help so much

Archived