Bijin AIO/ COSIO compatibility help

So... the question I have is that I have the full Bijin NPC overhaul installed, and tbh for my preferences its the best npc replacer for me. The issue I have is that I wish to implement the Bijin modified NPCs with the cosio body. The Bijin uses the standard cbbe body, is it possible to somehow replace the cbbe body with the cosio one, whilst keeping the face and hair meshes?  Ive tried making the cosio lower in the order in hope of overwriting, Ive tried copying over the femalebody0/1.nif files from the cosio to the bijin directories, and whilst it sort of worked the leg shapes became weird and of course there were missing textures on the genitals. If anyone knows how to do this Id be extremely grateful.

Cheers

1 hour ago, svandalbear said:

So... the question I have is that I have the full Bijin NPC overhaul installed, and tbh for my preferences its the best npc replacer for me. The issue I have is that I wish to implement the Bijin modified NPCs with the cosio body. The Bijin uses the standard cbbe body, is it possible to somehow replace the cbbe body with the cosio one, whilst keeping the face and hair meshes?  Ive tried making the cosio lower in the order in hope of overwriting, Ive tried copying over the femalebody0/1.nif files from the cosio to the bijin directories, and whilst it sort of worked the leg shapes became weird and of course there were missing textures on the genitals. If anyone knows how to do this Id be extremely grateful.

Cheers

If i understand correctly ,you can try copy paste your PC s body nifs + textures.......i tried this for "Abigail the lusty maid" follower mod and it worked but im using this All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 so im not sure about Cosio

keep backups

4 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

If you are familiar with Nifskope, it can be done with that . The desire to implement COSIO with Bijin is obviously for hdt

Yes hdt, Im not familiar with Nifskope but will research it. Thankyou :)

3 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

If i understand correctly ,you can try copy paste your PC s body nifs + textures.......i tried this for "Abigail the lusty maid" follower mod and it worked but im using this All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 so im not sure about Cosio

keep backups

Yeah, it sort of worked, but the custom body sliders that I had created in bodyslide made the leg dimensions of the converted Bijin npcs go weird. I had to basically reinstall the whole Bijin again and make sure it replaced the existing one. MO2 made at least that part relatively hassle fee lol.

1 hour ago, svandalbear said:

Yes hdt, Im not familiar with Nifskope but will research it. Thankyou

Tutorial on HDT insertion . 

Launch Nifskope and import   Your skyrim data folder>CalienteTools>Bodyslide>Shape Data>COSIOHD

Spoiler

nifskope.jpg.e5fb3d2f1c4c120b6ed5af9b8a90643c.jpg

Although I have used another path here, the basic concept remains the same. The aim is to take the HDT files to be transferred

Spoiler

nifskope1.jpg.d079a80634fa0503356f96b093e7140b.jpg

Extend NiNode to display the string with HDT

Spoiler

nifskope2.jpg.dbcb5073a64d9da677dd202cbb40bd44.jpg

Open Nifskope a second time and import Bijin's femalebody_0. You will thus have two pages open . 

Switch to the window where you opened COSIOHD, right click on NiStringsExtraData and proceed as shown. Block>Copy>yes

Spoiler

nifskope4.jpg.bbe2551f3dfcd4b23572845154f4b2dd.jpg

Now go to the Bijin window, right click on NiNode> Block> Paste> yes and save : Repeat the steps also with Bijin's femalebody_1 . Bijin skin have HDT . Close NifSkope, launch FNIS and you're done

:exclamation: Attention, when you close Nifskope where you opened COSIO, you will be asked to save. Select NO

Spoiler

nifskope6.jpg.0981f4b5560b991ac9742ee8476f4f12.jpg

58 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

About nifscope: In my nifscope i dont see any textures......have had this before in an earlier install, is there a way to fix that?

Sometimes it can happen that Nifskope doesn't read textures. They may be missing. You can have a better check by opening the same nif with Outfitstudio. If he doesn't show them too, then they are missing.
However yes, it can be remedied

Open Nifskope and import nif , clicking on the object will open the NiNode menu allowing you to directly view the NiTriShape, extend this menu
NiTriShape> BSLightningShaderProperty> BSShaderTexturesSet. By clicking on the latter you will see the textures applied

Spoiler

1620679811_texturesset1.jpg.fd13052af1b7da68f03bbed4250082c6.jpg

On the Textures, Right click> textures> Choose> yes . If the textures are already installed, generally the page concerned will open directly to you . If, however, they are absent, you will have to look for them in Skyrim data folder> textures .

Repeat the step for all the necessary nif. Generally just replace and / or add the first two: DDs object name (body, armor etc) and DDs _msn . In the end save, it will overwrite it automatically. 

Spoiler

1428473713_texturesset2.jpg.e8e6b6eafbce050fc2fcf1ad9bd7189f.jpg

If it were a body, the textures will be 4 to be applied in the following order . Repeat the step for all body nif (body, hands, feets and head) 

In the hands and in the head the textures for hands and head will go in the same order as the body. For the feet, the body textures in the same order.

Being body textures, when finished it is advisable to launch FNIS , 

for any other object, it is not necessary

Spoiler

1515125913_texturesset3.jpg.06d39ffc1e02a4674b6c12ee14a55635.jpg

EDIT

As said, Outfitstudio, it could show you the textures, the reverse process also happens, that is, you don't see them in Outfitstudio but you see them with Nifskope. If this happens, the passage of textures is not necessary, unless you disappear the PC in the game . If during the game the PC disappears with a specific equipment, it means that the equipment is devoid of the basic body and will have to be inserted. If instead the textures are missing, the PG will appear blue / purple

thanx for reply but i thought there where a more general thing i could do to point my nifscope to the texture folder in general so when i open whatever nif the texture would be read

For now my nifscope work in purple......but it would be nice to see textures

I will take a closer look on this

2 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

thanx for reply but i thought there where a more general thing i could do to point my nifscope to the texture folder in general so when i open whatever nif the texture would be read

For now my nifscope work in purple......but it would be nice to see textures

I will take a closer look on this

Make a new folder directory on your pc somewhere like this.... skyrim>data>textures  dump texture folders from mods you need to edit in nifskope to this data folder. In nifskope options add this new skyrim/data directory for resources and now those textures will show and any texture directory in a nif can be edited if needed.

• 5 weeks later...