Comoritos Rubber Pack SE V

View File

Standalone Rubber Catsuits expansion.

?(I am not the author of this mod,All credit goes to Comorito for making this.)?

-I take care of finding bugs,taking pictures,making textures for the new sets and the SE port.

=> If you want to help  with the mod you can contact the author, if you want to take care of the slides for SE (preferably for BHUNP or CBBE 3BA) you can contact me.

*it will be done at some point in the futur regardless,but helping me with this would be appreciated since i already spend a lot of time on the other tasks and i do not know how to make slides...yet.

=>LE version

=> I included two pictures inside the mod,you can use them to tweak how glossy the suits are with Nifskope.

=>Version 2.0 includes:

Spoiler

New_Suit_Preview_Banner.thumb.jpg.cbe164da0bc4e457256039f5df6ee6b5.jpg

Rubber sets in these colors and designs (T = Transparent / Light and Heavy variants also available)

Spoiler

Ahegao

American (New)
Black (T)
Blue (T)
Brown (T)
Camo (Forest, Snow, Night)
Cyan (T)

Crash Dummy Suit
Dark Green (T)
Dark Grey (T)
Dark Red (T)
Gold (T)
Green (T)
Hazmat
Light Grey (T)

Mixed (New)

Nato (New)
Nurse
Orange (T)

Pazi (New)
Pink (T)
Purple (T)
Red (T)
Red White (T)
Silver (T)

Soviet (New)
White (T)
Yellow (T)

=>SE only "add-ons/extras":

Spoiler

=>Since when i work on making textures for the new suits the resolution is in 4K (they are then downscaled for both LE and the main file) i've included them as a separate download if anyone wants them.

=>I also decided to improve the normal maps to remove the ugly "blocky pixels" for LE and SE, the main file contains those new N_Maps in 2k but i've also got them in 4K and 8K so they are also available as separate downloads if anyone wants them.

Here's a comparison image (original on left/new one on right):

Spoiler

250275715_vanillavsrework.thumb.png.4ea42f5a1d2c9c856671e8329e972785.png

=>Plans for future designs:

Spoiler

V 3.0
Rework of nurse and Dummy suit
Australium
RED
BLU

V 4.0

Biohazard
Prison
Switch

V 5.0
9 designs based on regions of skyrim

=>Change Log:

Spoiler

V 1.5
Added missing textures armor varriants (Hazmat and nurse)
Corrected transparency of T Silver S Catsuit
Removed Inflatable Leotard
Added special suprise, "you moron"!

V 1.4
Added missing textures (Ahegao, brown)
Added missing meshes (Simple Boots, catsuit)

the only thing that bugs me is every time someone does something with this armor set, nobody converts it to modern bodyslide. i get why tho, over these like 8 years its still the original cb++ which had messed up scaling and positioning.

image.pngi get

• 2 weeks later...

im afraid to offer my services. i have been following the original for years. honestly. the biggest issue is that the CB++ body was sooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked. like literally, it is shorter, and less skinny than CBBE, on an actual SKELETON level. its so fucked. it is LITERALLY an entire shoulder shorter than modern bodies.

on the other hand, im sitting here staring at 3DS max knowing exactly what i need to do to fix everything. i know its going to take about 12 hours of work to do it at a level i would be comfortable releasing.

its just

so

many

people

have taken the original mod and "extended it"

and im not faulting you

the original other left open permissions he wanted people to do this

but nobody has done this one thing thats really needed to be done

because, honestly, without bodyslide, this mod is not useful to people. everythings is morph based now.

and the original textures are so good that i have even considered making my own meshes from scratch and uv'ing them to the original textures.

its really difficult to explain the frustration i have about the shiney rubber catsuit mod and modern modding. it genuinely is.

• 2 months later...

I agree with darkconsole. I simply cannot use this mod until Bodyslides are made. So many mods I use rely on morphs. On LE, it wasn't as prominent, but on SE/VR it's pretty much required because of the changes for the bodies (specifically CBBE). It saddens me. There's also newer bodies like BHUNP and CBBE 3BBB (3BA), which just will not connect well with this mod. And on VR, NiOverride is in a very basic state, so morphs are really the only option there.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:51 AM, Terrarium said:

Would be cool to have Dark Brotherhood themed catsuit.

And maybe a hood instead of gas mask (I've seen such version somewhere on these forums).

19 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

I agree with darkconsole. I simply cannot use this mod until Bodyslides are made. So many mods I use rely on morphs. On LE, it wasn't as prominent, but on SE/VR it's pretty much required because of the changes for the bodies (specifically CBBE). It saddens me. There's also newer bodies like BHUNP and CBBE 3BBB (3BA), which just will not connect well with this mod. And on VR, NiOverride is in a very basic state, so morphs are really the only option there.

I do not work on this mod anymore and i've not heard from the Mod Author in a while, so you can consider this mod to be dead, or at least my port of it is dead since i don't intend to go back to it, sorry.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:51 AM, Terrarium said:

Would be cool to have Dark Brotherhood themed catsuit.

And maybe a hood instead of gas mask (I've seen such version somewhere on these forums).

That's a good idea

On 7/14/2020 at 5:39 PM, XenoDrake said:

I'm not planning to work on the bodyslides. Sorry

On 7/15/2020 at 12:55 PM, Weaponized_Autismo said:

I do not work on this mod anymore and i've not heard from the Mod Author in a while, so you can consider this mod to be dead, or at least my port of it is dead since i don't intend to go back to it, sorry.

I had to put on hold the work on this mod becouse of my exams. As the vacation began I got back to work, currently practicing modelling and importing the models to the game. Work is still done and I post progress pics on my twitter and deviantart

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...