On 1/5/2022 at 2:19 AM, Baltasarr80 said:

I would like to see something like that in Skyrim would that even be possible?

Something like that would make more sense than just plain rings imo as it also blocks access to the clit, which makes your inability to orgasm while wearing rings make sense.

edit: I was bored this morning so I made one up. It's a bit rough, there are way too many vertexes, and the textures obviously need work. All assets were adapted from already existing items in DDA and the item reuses the chastity belt textures from there as well. If anyone wants to clean it up feel free as I doubt I'll work any more on it unless I get more time. I should also mention that this is for SSE as I don't have LE installed atm.

strict chastity piercing.nif

Edited by rhino_4
  • 1 year later...
On 10/9/2021 at 8:26 PM, mrghost1480 said:

I post the archive with the SSE version, where I added Bodyslide files for the 3BA body and the esl flag, At the moment, I have not had time to check if the mod works after compressing the FormID, but m ost likely everything should be fine.

Fixed broken item names.

On 1/6/2022 at 9:09 AM, rhino_4 said:

Something like that would make more sense than just plain rings imo as it also blocks access to the clit, which makes your inability to orgasm while wearing rings make sense.

edit: I was bored this morning so I made one up. It's a bit rough, there are way too many vertexes, and the textures obviously need work. All assets were adapted from already existing items in DDA and the item reuses the chastity belt textures from there as well. If anyone wants to clean it up feel free as I doubt I'll work any more on it unless I get more time. I should also mention that this is for SSE as I don't have LE installed atm.

strict chastity piercing.nif 300.33 kB · 90 downloads

Added this as a Strict Chastity Piercing. And tried to add Bodyslide support for it through Outfit Studio.

I tested this ingame quickly so don't know if it works with more extreme sliders.

For SE ofc.

Old files:

New:

Devious Chastity Piercing SE v6.zip

Changelog:

v6: Fixed bodyslide

v5: Changed inventory objects.

Edited by dieer
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I didn't like how sliders work with 3BAv2/3BA with UBE Anus . And since there is such an expression as: "If you don't agree - criticize, if you criticize - suggest, if you suggest - then do, if you do - take responsibility!", then here is the manually adjusted (all) and remeshed (rings only) version + replaced gold texture.

"Designed" for Puffy and Innie Outie slider but work with hopely all presets (tested on 20, included extreme). But if someone genius preset author set labia Minora extreme values (like Bulgogi slider)  and pull together Labia Majora - Magic will not work

The are 2 version. First with "all" bone weight. Second only with Pelvis bone weight - try this if in some poses/animation chastity looks deformed.

All credits belongs @dieer

Thanks @Raine_Hyd for test in game - fixed .ESP

Devious Chastity Piercing SE v6 (True 3BA).7z

Devious Chastity Piercing SE v6 (True 3BA - only Pelvis bone).7z Devious Chastity Piercing.esp

Edited by Ferbodroid
Forgot to add " _1 " in path for Armor Addon. Add only Pelvis bone weight version
On 8/24/2023 at 11:17 PM, Ferbodroid said:

So, I didn't like how sliders work with 3BAv2/3BA with UBE Anus . And since there is such an expression as: "If you don't agree - criticize, if you criticize - suggest, if you suggest - then do, if you do - take responsibility!", then here is the manually adjusted (all) and remeshed (rings only) version + replaced gold texture.

"Designed" for Puffy and Innie Outie slider but work with hopely all presets (tested on 20, included extreme). But if someone genius preset author set labia Minora extreme values (like Bulgogi slider)  and pull together Labia Majora - Magic will not work

Warning! Not tested in game - ?! I would be grateful if someone tests this!  \(^v^*)
                                                  my current modlist is a mess

All credits belongs @dieer

Devious Chastity Piercing SE v6 (True 3BA).7z 2.06 MB · 21 downloads

This and the one above don't fit my body preset. Which it may be the preset but it's actually inside instead of on it. Unfortunately idk enough about outfit studio to try and make it fit for me.

On 9/8/2023 at 9:37 AM, Raine_Hyd said:

It's Nefia 3ba

Are you sure? In Outfit Studio i don't see any problems with this preset. Maybe you not build this in Body Slide? Try to find: 4_rings, 8_ring, strict_chastity in Filter outfits. Be sure "Build Morphs" is checked.
There is one "issue" with studs only version (need remesh), but it only appears with low values of the sliders responsible for “closing” the labia. This is not about a specific preset, but about everything, since it’s a shame that such piercings do not “tighten” the labia.

4 hours ago, Ferbodroid said:

Are you sure? In Outfit Studio i don't see any problems with this preset. Maybe you not build this in Body Slide? Try to find: 4_rings, 8_ring, strict_chastity in Filter outfits. Be sure "Build Morphs" is checked.
There is one "issue" with studs only version (need remesh), but it only appears with low values of the sliders responsible for “closing” the labia. This is not about a specific preset, but about everything, since it’s a shame that such piercings do not “tighten” the labia.

Yes, I checked outfit studio and it fit, bodyslide, and set the morphs but it didnt work. It was inside of my character. I'll get a screenshot later when I have a chance. But I tried all of them and it was the same issue. And I checked my preset to see what I was using, it was Nefia.

10 hours ago, Ferbodroid said:

Spoiler

image.png.5c1bc5c0e0c690bd4c4ab5f778686725.png 

Piercing with the shield no soulgem.

Sorry I'm bad at flycam.

20 hours ago, Raine_Hyd said:

Yes, I checked outfit studio and it fit

You are hero, srly - 30 downloads and only you send me how it look in game. Well, problem was in .ESP - not add " _1 " in nif path for Armor Addon, my bad. Get .ESP in post above)

Edited by Ferbodroid
3 hours ago, Ferbodroid said:

You are hero, srly - 30 downloads and only you send me how it look in game. Well, problem was in .ESP - not add " _1 " in nif path for Armor Addon, my bad. Get .ESP in post above)

Thanks, I'll check it out, and I've always figured actually giving photos helps since trying to guess what the other means just ends up in confusion or saying, "Idk bro sorry".
Coming back to report that it does in fact work now. Thanks for the help.

Edited by Raine_Hyd
  • 1 month later...