Please Recommend Good Futanari mods

What are some of the best Futanari mods?  Specifically mods that enable futanari, and ideally not super invasive.  I don't want to turn every female into a futanari, just at my leisure.

I tried the SOS equip-able schlongs, but they are always unequipped during futa specific animations (yet equipped during male specific animations.)

I've never tried any futa mods aside from SOS equip-able.  So I don't really know what to look for.

Use Gender Bender together with a female no schlong addon like this or this. Then add some SOS addon that works for female characters like this, and in the SOS menu set the weighting you want for both addons (Like 10 for no schlong and 40 for schlong makes about 20% of female NPCs futa).

Personally I have most of the stuff in Gender Bender disabled, I use it just to change the sexlab gender of futa NPCs

1 hour ago, Targultoon said:

Use Gender Bender together with a female no schlong addon like this or this. Then add some SOS addon that works for female characters like this, and in the SOS menu set the weighting you want for both addons (Like 10 for no schlong and 40 for schlong makes about 20% of female NPCs futa).

Personally I have most of the stuff in Gender Bender disabled, I use it just to change the sexlab gender of futa NPCs

Thanks.  I was hoping for a single mod that just has an off default but it seems that this might be the better route to take just from what I see.

1 minute ago, Aki K said:

Thanks.  I was hoping for a single mod that just has an off default but it seems that this might be the better route to take just from what I see.

If you only want specific NPCs to be futa, you can still set the distribution weight of the schlong addon to 0, then when looking at the NPC you want to schlongify, you can add it through the SOS MCM.

3 hours ago, Targultoon said:

I think this is how 99% of people use it.  It started as a gender changing framework mod, but it turned out the gender monitoring feature was what everyone really wanted. ?

2 hours ago, Targultoon said:

If you only want specific NPCs to be futa, you can still set the distribution weight of the schlong addon to 0, then when looking at the NPC you want to schlongify, you can add it through the SOS MCM.

Gender Bender can do this too.  To break it down even further for @Aki K, here's the steps to get the desired results:

1. One or more 'female' non-schlong addons for SOS, as detailed in Targultoon's initial post (or the Gender Bender description page).
  2. One or more futa schlong addons.
  3. In the SOS MCM, set the probability for all of the futa addons to 0, so they are never randomly given to female NPCs.
  4. Use the SOS or Gender Bender MCM to change the specific characters you want into futas.

Since you're only doing a select few NPCs, you could even skip using Gender Bender, if you don't mind setting their gender in the SexLab MCM as well.  Gender in SexLab is unfortunately binary, so it can only consider NPCs to be female or male.

Edit: Little extra clarity, hopefully.

45 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

I think this is how 99% of people use it.  It started as a gender changing framework mod, but it turned out the gender monitoring feature was what everyone really wanted. ?

Gender Bender can do this too.  To break it down even further for @Aki K, here's the steps to get the desired results:

1. One or more 'female' schlong addons for SOS, as detailed in Targultoon's initial post (or the Gender Bender description page).
  2. One or more futa schlong addons.
  3. In the SOS MCM, set the probability for all of the futa addons to 0, so they are never randomly given to female NPCs.
  4. Use the SOS or Gender Bender MCM to change the specific characters you want into futas.

Since you're only doing a select few NPCs, you could even skip using Gender Bender, if you don't mind setting their gender in the SexLab MCM as well.  Gender in SexLab is unfortunately binary, so it can only consider NPCs to be female or male.

Thank you.  I appreciate it.  Just for clarity, 1 and 2 sound the same in the above.  Is there a difference?

31 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Thank you.  I appreciate it.  Just for clarity, 1 and 2 sound the same in the above.  Is there a difference?

Yes.  1 is so SOS has a 'no schlong' option to pick.  It's probably not strictly needed if your futa addons all have their chance set to 0, but I'm not 100% sure what SOS will do if there are only futa options, it might give every female a dick anyway.

Archived