Fucked to Death: Gameplay Mechanic

Okay, so I know this is probably WAY too much to ask for, but is there anyway to implement more sexual effects to pawns doin' the do?

The inspiration came from my recent play through today. My base got attacked by royals and only my three male colonists survived, but they managed to capture a female Imperial. Of course, this let to a lot of hate-rape. Then, I actually went out into the world raiding other factions & capturing women to... experiment with the RimJobWorld mechanics. After I discovered the "broken" debuff I thought it would be interesting if pawns could be sexed to death. Unfortunately, from here, I had to use Character Editor & Dev Mode to simulate certain scenarios. Did you know that if a pawn is subjected to "Extreme" levels of orgasms their consciousness will drop to 0%, resulting in death? I didn't know that until today.

I was basically looking for a way to make pawn orgasms not just more frequent, but able to build up in a way where pawns can actually collapse and die from them. I think it would be an interesting addition to RJW.

Also, 

Spoiler

Wouldn't it be absolutely fantastic to add a Succubi/Incubi race/class? One that restores hunger from sex instead of food and can "recruit" prisoners by sexually breaking them until they "transform" into a succubi/incubi themselves? I'd love to do a play-though like that, just taking over the whole map capturing prisoners to use as livestock. Maybe I'm just a fucking weirdo lol.

7 hours ago, zephysempai said:

Okay, so I know this is probably WAY too much to ask for, but is there anyway to implement more sexual effects to pawns doin' the do?

The inspiration came from my recent play through today. My base got attacked by royals and only my three male colonists survived, but they managed to capture a female Imperial. Of course, this let to a lot of hate-rape. Then, I actually went out into the world raiding other factions & capturing women to... experiment with the RimJobWorld mechanics. After I discovered the "broken" debuff I thought it would be interesting if pawns could be sexed to death. Unfortunately, from here, I had to use Character Editor & Dev Mode to simulate certain scenarios. Did you know that if a pawn is subjected to "Extreme" levels of orgasms their consciousness will drop to 0%, resulting in death? I didn't know that until today.

I was basically looking for a way to make pawn orgasms not just more frequent, but able to build up in a way where pawns can actually collapse and die from them. I think it would be an interesting addition to RJW.

Also, 

Hide contents

Wouldn't it be absolutely fantastic to add a Succubi/Incubi race/class? One that restores hunger from sex instead of food and can "recruit" prisoners by sexually breaking them until they "transform" into a succubi/incubi themselves? I'd love to do a play-though like that, just taking over the whole map capturing prisoners to use as livestock. Maybe I'm just a fucking weirdo lol.

Sounds good, but as always the issue is someone needs to put in the time to implement it.

For succuby try rimworld of magic together with rjw, I don't think they transform tho

• 2 years later...
On 4/2/2020 at 7:46 PM, zephysempai said:

Also, 

Reveal hidden contents

This is a really interesting idea, and the stuff you hid as well (though I don't know why - it's not that weird!) I'd love to see someone make it the way you've described. I hope someone who codes is as taken with it, and interested in actually writing it!  (Of course, it's only fair if being sexed-to-death could happen to both/all genders).  It'd be nice if there were also a way to bring them back just to do it again (though it'd have to have a cooldown of a few days, or maybe if done enough just changes their mentality to something darker and more sex-obsessed... hmmm... maybe this is one way to get your starting sex demon mentioned below?)

The succubi/incubi playthrough sounds sweet as well!

I can think of some ways to implement something like this...
1 - [Vanilla] - During the sexual act there is a button with a fist, which when pressed hits your partner, it would be interesting that having a succubus trait you can heal yourself and cause physical damage or lower your partner's consciousness, a lot of sex could kill him in this case.
2 - [Biotech] The Sucubus race could be implemented, using the sanguiphage as a base. Instead of blood, the succubus / incubus needs sex and can absorb the life essence of its victim, increasing her sex bar and gaining consciousness-healing-becoming younger or more beautiful?
3 - [Royalty] Another one I can think of is a whole branch using Psycast Expanded for [temporary mind control] themed psy-skills, instead of causing berserk that they all go rapist and force each other... mmmh.. Yeah, there's a lot of ways I can think of that could work, you know?

Personally I'm not a fan of the idea of killing someone by fucking them. But I would like a "breaking" mechanic. Maybe make sex lower resistance or will of prisoners or increase slave suppression?

As for the incubus/ succubus playthorugh. I think all the pieces are in place with Licentia Lab's cum-feeding mechanics. You just need a job giver that tells hungry pawns to fuck rather than get a meal. Maybe tag certain pawns as feeding stock. Another fun thing to use prisoners for.

• 1 year later...

I hope I am not too late for this party. I hope we can have succubus sucks away others' life in exchange of age reversal/experience gain/healing/remove debuff... To me, too many head counts are the main problem if I don't want to manually "take care" extra people manually or suffer from death debuff. Besides of f***ing to death, we can also have to abortion, to hucows or others.

BTW, may be https://github.com/vegapnk/RJW-Genes and

can do part of the job. May be

might help too.