Breast Animation Issues

Zuxuliax

Just wondering if anyone knew a fix to a problem I've been having with breast animations. I've tried a number of different animations combined with the corresponding CBBE preset and the breasts always seem to move too much. Just moving left and right looks like she's being subjected to fighter pilot training, and during the AAF animations they do all sorts, jiggling wildly or sometimes even inverting. 

Sorry I don't really know any more details, I'm not the best at modding, but if anyone knows of this and knows a quick fix I'm all ears. Thank you guys.

1 hour ago, Zuxuliax said:

Just wondering if anyone knew a fix to a problem I've been having with breast animations. I've tried a number of different animations combined with the corresponding CBBE preset and the breasts always seem to move too much. Just moving left and right looks like she's being subjected to fighter pilot training, and during the AAF animations they do all sorts, jiggling wildly or sometimes even inverting. 

Sorry I don't really know any more details, I'm not the best at modding, but if anyone knows of this and knows a quick fix I'm all ears. Thank you guys.

What mod for physics you use?

4 minutes ago, Indarello said:

What mod for physics you use?

I've tried a few, I've tried Better Body Physics and Breast Jiggles Physics. I believe there was another too, Cherry something? All of them have had the same issue though.

I guess it could be the skeleton but everything else works fine, Diverse Bodies and the Looksmenu body slider tool work flawlessly. 

28 minutes ago, Zuxuliax said:

I've tried a few, I've tried Better Body Physics and Breast Jiggles Physics. I believe there was another too, Cherry something? All of them have had the same issue though.

I guess it could be the skeleton but everything else works fine, Diverse Bodies and the Looksmenu body slider tool work flawlessly. 

You can try script physics, this mod contain presets for 3 known script physics, but you need to disable physics from body before use them, also you can switch to fusion girl

Newest ocbpc even have collision, but I have not tasted it yet

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195

3 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You can try script physics, this mod contain presets for 3 known script physics, but you need to disable physics from body before use them, also you can switch to fusion girl

Newest ocbpc even have collision, but I have not tasted it yet

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195

You mean I should revert back to the standard CBBE body before installing?

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. Issues with breasts vertical movement. Other movements look clippy. Did not realy understood upper advices(

Using CBBE + ZEX Skeleton + OCBP

UPD: disabled OCBP and sleleton, expected animation disabling, BUT got same animation... looks like skeleton was not installed correctly or cbp... investigating

UPD: changed OCBP to CBP, same issue... thinking about i'm using f4se 0.6.21 when recomended 0.6.20...

UPD: brutally downgraded to 0.6.20, same issue

UPD: Made clean FO4, installed new CBBE, installed CBP for CBBE and still here. No other mods installed

9 hours ago, aily95 said:

Same here. Issues with breasts vertical movement. Other movements look clippy. Did not realy understood upper advices(

Using CBBE + ZEX Skeleton + OCBP

UPD: disabled OCBP and sleleton, expected animation disabling, BUT got same animation... looks like skeleton was not installed correctly or cbp... investigating

UPD: changed OCBP to CBP, same issue... thinking about i'm using f4se 0.6.21 when recomended 0.6.20...

UPD: brutally downgraded to 0.6.20, same issue

UPD: Made clean FO4, installed new CBBE, installed CBP for CBBE and still here. No other mods installed

Try to use fusion girl

Archived