Dear 3D modelers, I need your help.

Greetings to all. Dear 3D modelers, we need your help. There is an idea for mermaids, please help to implement. Who is interested, write to me in a personal account. I apologize that I give little information in the General topic. I have never seen the implementation of such an idea anywhere , so I want to leave the rights to authorship and distribution to the 3D Modeler who helped me, personally I only need the final product. I will only say that the idea concerns a mermaid's tail . I really hope for help and understanding.

I think I saw something like that already. I could be wrong. But either way, if you can get anyone to help you for that, or for anything nowadays, then you deserve a fucking harem of 10/10 quality woman. And you deserve to be a God. I mean no insult towards you.

Yes, if you want to do that, I think you should make it yourself or run the 3D modeler with a lot of money. There are many tutorials on how to run blender and other free 3D software, and now you can also create models from the sculpting tool!

If you want your ideas to be produced for free, you should also submit them here for free. If you give up your rights, you should. The work of 3DCG is more than you think, and even if we are unemployed, it can take months. Again, if you want it for free, submit your ideas here instead of individually. The artist will take your ideas and produce them on a whim. Although they may not make forever!

On 4/1/2020 at 8:57 PM, WerewolfSteven said:

Greetings to all. Dear 3D modelers, we need your help. There is an idea for mermaids, please help to implement. Who is interested, write to me in a personal account. I apologize that I give little information in the General topic. I have never seen the implementation of such an idea anywhere , so I want to leave the rights to authorship and distribution to the 3D Modeler who helped me, personally I only need the final product. I will only say that the idea concerns a mermaid's tail . I really hope for help and understanding.

Island Living was released a few days ago. You may want to have a look at it.

Archived