Transparent clothes become opaque

sb0yd90

14 hours ago, sb0yd90 said:

Hello everyone! I have a little problem. The clothes that should be transparent in my game are opaque. I've already made some adjustments to the lighting, but I couldn't solve it. Can you help me?

post a screen shot...

Maybe you have an Acessory or another item that is convering that creator UV. Problem with sims 4 UV is that you cannot use  different channels for same models. Means you depend of hierarchy. On this case find the accessory that is covering your transparent suit  and remove it, might that fix the suit 

1 hour ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

Maybe you have an Acessory or another item that is convering that creator UV. Problem with sims 4 UV is that you cannot use  different channels for same models. Means you depend of hierarchy. On this case find the accessory that is covering your transparent suit  and remove it, might that fix the suit 

Looks like the ring to me...….could be wrong...could even be the lipstick.....

7 hours ago, procian said:

Looks like the ring to me...….could be wrong...could even be the lipstick.....

Lipstick UV and beards usually takes place in the middle of the sims 4 body UV , in that cause will be bad dds or png format. People always forget normal png wont work for games, you need format with transparency same for DDS. So yeah is possible that an item with black background  diffuse texture is causing the problem

5 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

Lipstick UV and beards usually takes place in the middle of the sims 4 body UV , in that cause will be bad dds or png format. People always forget normal png wont work for games, you need format with transparency same for DDS. So yeah is possible that an item with black background  diffuse texture is causing the problem

Thanks for the heads up.....Still going with the ring though ;)

8 hours ago, sb0yd90 said:

I tried to remove all the accessories, the lipstick, the makeup, the skin overlay and it didn't work. I honestly don't know what can it be.

Then i'd go with what Elsalovescocaine says.....you could always contact the creator and inform them of the problem....

What's the item called and where did you get it? I could download it and have a look to see if I get the same problem....

You could also try yourself.....remove everything.....hair....jewellery....make up.....shoes...any body details etc....just keep the outfit....go into the game and see what happens....my bad if you already did this....

16 hours ago, procian said:

Then i'd go with what Elsalovescocaine says.....you could always contact the creator and inform them of the problem....

What's the item called and where did you get it? I could download it and have a look to see if I get the same problem....

You could also try yourself.....remove everything.....hair....jewellery....make up.....shoes...any body details etc....just keep the outfit....go into the game and see what happens....my bad if you already did this....

It's the Saraswati Fusion Style Sviatlana 1, <http://www.simfileshare.net/download/1643836/

I have the same issue with Nitro Panic's creations. 

Archived