[sOLVED] Equipable Cigarette (or a mesh source for it)

There are some smoking mods already. A pipe smoking or smoking mod with visual effect and smoking animation.

But I don't want to use a pipe or to get miscellaneous things, just want to get a cigarette for Screenarchery.

Unfortunately I haven't found something like that.

Is there anyone who has found it?

Some are included in Halo's Aether Suite equippable as rings for both hands, and also in Halo's Poser where they come as part of the pose, or there are poses for cigarettes.

On 3/22/2020 at 10:42 PM, Artsick said:

Some are included in Halo's Aether Suite equippable as rings for both hands, and also in Halo's Poser where they come as part of the pose, or there are poses for cigarettes.

On 3/22/2020 at 11:02 PM, Harvald said:

I remember in cannabis light mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84013?tab=images there was a cigarette.

84013-9-1499304364.jpg

Both mods are great. And in the CLA mod I got what I want.

I thank you all for helping me!

Spoiler

346076934_012(1).png.8258132404e879254056f4eaa86b10c8.png

1623586601_012(2).png.90b2b6b2daed4b2197ceb1a82a7695f2.png

(Hmm, Could it be better if it had smoke effect on flame?)

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Which? It would be good, it is not pleasant to install a " big " Mod with scripts, just for a functional cigar. 

That's the problem - I don't remember which one, only that I've seen one. It didn't have any animation IIRC, so not the one linked in the video above. I'm pretty sure there's more than one, even.

Just hoping I might jog someone's memory.

EDIT: Ah, found it! Right here on LL:

The cigarette can be seen at 1:22 of the video (the cigar and the pipe seem like they might not line up with all mouth meshes, but the cigarette seems fine).

On 7/2/2021 at 1:56 AM, SmedleyDButler said:

That's the problem - I don't remember which one, only that I've seen one. It didn't have any animation IIRC, so not the one linked in the video above. I'm pretty sure there's more than one, even.

Just hoping I might jog someone's memory.

EDIT: Ah, found it! Right here on LL:

The cigarette can be seen at 1:22 of the video (the cigar and the pipe seem like they might not line up with all mouth meshes, but the cigarette seems fine).

Cool! Thanks!  

• 2 years later...

There's a mod that add cigars and smoking animations, but you need to install the whole mod itself.
It's called The Modern Scrolls.

The smoking animation only works in certain conditions and in specific locations of the mod

If only we can get the anims and the meshes to get used in the game, but it's something...

https://arca.live/b/breaking/40236014?target=all&keyword=(스압)+모던스크롤+V3&p=1&cp=1#comment

f81d17c541f053516e30ee9ddfbc415eb818477415a43173ba2e7a172fc6a03f.jpg