High Heels Hide Pregnancy

DocClox

OK, folks. See if you can spot the difference between these two pictures.

This one:

heels.png   and this one    noheels.png

Tricky, huh? :)

For some reason, her shoes are hiding her pregnant belly. Now, I know what you're going to say. "Hey Doc, I bet you just forgot to build the outfit with Bodyslide, or didn't tick the "morphs" box. All I can to that is...

leathers.png

... I'm pretty sure I did all those things.

So I'm assuming either A) (my batering tone notwithstanding) I've done something wrong, or N) some outfits aren't set up to use the preggo morphs or bones or whatever it is that makes it work. I mean it's understandable in the case of a mod that only does heels.

Question is, how can I fix this? Could there be some sort of invisible top that included the needed morphs, or will that not work because the body is in the shoes?

And if the only way of fixing it is to edit the mod, is there a fairly non-tedious way to modify 30-odd sets of high heels?

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

OK, folks. See if you can spot the difference between these two pictures.

This one:

heels.png   and this one    noheels.png

Tricky, huh? :)

For some reason, her shoes are hiding her pregnant belly. Now, I know what you're going to say. "Hey Doc, I bet you just forgot to build the outfit with Bodyslide, or didn't tick the "morphs" box. All I can to that is...

leathers.png

... I'm pretty sure I did all those things.

So I'm assuming either A) (my batering tone notwithstanding) I've done something wrong, or N) some outfits aren't set up to use the preggo morphs or bones or whatever it is that makes it work. I mean it's understandable in the case of a mod that only does heels.

Question is, how can I fix this? Could there be some sort of invisible top that included the needed morphs, or will that not work because the body is in the shoes?

And if the only way of fixing it is to edit the mod, is there a fairly non-tedious way to modify 30-odd sets of high heels?

You need to add slider that is used for regnancy in outfit with heels

What high heels you use and what body you use?

Archived