Help with Mihails Foglings

Thor2000

Hi

I`m trying to get rid of the semitransparent texture that all the four types of fogling have. It is not an alpha property in the nif files. At least I can`t find it there. I have been looking for some kind of spell effect in tes5edit but I can`t find it there either. Tried removing a ghostshader that was included but that didnt change anything.

I`d also like to remove the white coldness or fog (dunno what else to call it). 

I been really experimental in tes5edit, but I can`t seem to nail neither of these one.

Is the answer obvious to someone here :) ? Off course this is for personal use. I`m not changing Mihails work :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84516?tab=images

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Hi

I`m trying to get rid of the semitransparent texture that all the four types of fogling have. It is not an alpha property in the nif files. At least I can`t find it there. I have been looking for some kind of spell effect in tes5edit but I can`t find it there either. Tried removing a ghostshader that was included but that didnt change anything.

I`d also like to remove the white coldness or fog (dunno what else to call it). 

I been really experimental in tes5edit, but I can`t seem to nail neither of these one.

Is the answer obvious to someone here :) ? Off course this is for personal use. I`m not changing Mihails work :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84516?tab=images

I don't know enough about textures to be certain but you could try removing it (Edit: The ALpha Channel) from the normals texture.

Normally that would be the one that said TEXTURENAME_msn but in this case it's fogling_n01.xbm.(1653).dds

That is the only body texture I found that had a sort semi-transparancy to it.

3 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I don't know enough about textures to be certain but you could try removing it (Edit: The ALpha Channel) from the normals texture.

Normally that would be the one that said TEXTURENAME_msn but in this case it's fogling_n01.xbm.(1653).dds

That is the only body texture I found that had a sort semi-transparancy to it.

I tried removing it but it didn`t do anything. Besides also the penis mesh I added to the fogling is transparent when it becomes a part of the nif.

It must be something else giving this transparency (and the shiney, white cold aura) on the creature. Plz let me know if you have any more ideas ?

17 minutes ago, RW311 said:

Check actor effects for each npc, if there an effect attached there then it will apply to the entire actor's mesh and any worn armors or weapons.

Looking in CK they all get DLC2MiraakEtherealFXSpell which has a fakeethereal effect

Archived