Any Bestiality mods for Conan Exiles at all?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

its not weird to ask at all and quite frankly there should be. the skyrim community has them and they have to be custom animated so why not do the same thing here. also of all the games in all the world this game actually lists  and mentions bestiality as a thing IN THE GAME LOL. like wow cmon there should be unless of course oh no its no longer taboo cause they mentioned it so to mod in such a thing would be idk less enticing. seems silly to think people who modded it for skyrim or any modder for that matter would be less excited to do it now since it was mentioned. i would think they would be jumping at the chance to dig into this game. i personally believe the possibilities for sex mods of all kinds are way better than for games like skyrim. the sheer level of detail in this game alone is reason enough. better beasts better textures cmon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

One of the religions, Pleasure Place of Derketo, involves bestiality as a thing.

"Derketo is a fertility goddess and she is worshipped for her ability to grant bounteous crops and good calving seasons. Her rituals, however, involved deviant orgies that can last for weeks and include necrophilia and bestiality." 

Sooo... Why would they not allow?

Edited by Kodey Caribou
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I second that request. I don't need, though it'd be pretty neat, a mod that lets me lewd the beasts, but having anatomically correct genitalia would certainly add to the immersion and for me the life of the fort. Most of the cats look like they have nuts anyway.