5 minutes ago, Arpalys said:

I'm working on the translation but its gonna take some time to actually finish this.

And I can understand that he/she is displayed as [PAWN_pronoun], but how am I supposed to display his/her in the xml file?

edit: typo

you can use a gender neutral term like they and them, but kurin are all female anyways so it doesn't hurt to just use she/her

2 minutes ago, MaroonToon said:

I'll have it all translated soon assuming I've done this right

If you can't get something to work check "94100\2017497260\Languages\RimWaldo (림왈도)\DefInjected"  for the correct dir and file name. He translates it into Waldo? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Good place to figure out the right paths.

Just now, Arpalys said:

I'm halfway done. Around 40 backstories left to translate and gonna do some inspection afterwards. This guy put some serious work solely on backstories..

yeah I noticed. There are so many of them... anyway I've finished translating the apparel, but there were a few lines that didn't really make sense after translating.

<label>kurin pajamas</label>

<description>It is very comfortable pajamas. Kurin suffering from insomnia also guarantees a good night's sleep.</description>  
    <description>매우 편안한 파자마입니다. 불면증으로 고생하는 쿠린도 숙면을 보장합니다.</description>

<label>kurin open shoulder knit</label>

<description>It is a cute open shoulder knit. It's very comfortable and soft so you can blink.</description>

<description>귀여운 오픈숄더 니트입니다. 아주 편하고 부드러워서 깜박 졸 수도 있습니다.</description>

<label>kurin armored gothic dress</label>

<description>It is a costume made by padding a plate in Gothic dress. I didn't give up both defense and charm.</description>

<description>고딕 양식의 드레스에 플레이트를 덧대 만든 의상입니다. 방어력과 매력, 둘 다 포기하지 않았습니다.</description>

<label>kurin bikini armor</label>
    <description>Obviously a lot of stuff went in, but it seems very poor for some reason. However, unlike its unreliable appearance, it is very strong and significantly increases the wearer's melee combat.</description>

<description>분명히 많은 양의 재료가 들어갔지만 어째서인지 매우 빈약해 보입니다. 하지만 믿음직스럽지 못한 외형과는 다르게 매우 튼튼하고 착용자의 근접 전투력을 상당히 올려줍니다.</description>

<label>kurin cute dress</label>
    <description>It is a very cute dress. I wear it often when it is a fun festival.</description>

<description>아주 귀여운 드레스입니다. 즐거운 축제 때 자주 입습니다.</description>

19 minutes ago, MaroonToon said:

yeah I noticed. There are so many of them... anyway I've finished translating the apparel, but there were a few lines that didn't really make sense after translating.

<label>kurin pajamas</label>

<description>It is very comfortable pajamas. Kurin suffering from insomnia also guarantees a good night's sleep.</description>  
    <description>매우 편안한 파자마입니다. 불면증으로 고생하는 쿠린도 숙면을 보장합니다.</description>

<label>kurin open shoulder knit</label>

<description>It is a cute open shoulder knit. It's very comfortable and soft so you can blink.</description>

<description>귀여운 오픈숄더 니트입니다. 아주 편하고 부드러워서 깜박 졸 수도 있습니다.</description>

<label>kurin armored gothic dress</label>

<description>It is a costume made by padding a plate in Gothic dress. I didn't give up both defense and charm.</description>

<description>고딕 양식의 드레스에 플레이트를 덧대 만든 의상입니다. 방어력과 매력, 둘 다 포기하지 않았습니다.</description>

<label>kurin bikini armor</label>
    <description>Obviously a lot of stuff went in, but it seems very poor for some reason. However, unlike its unreliable appearance, it is very strong and significantly increases the wearer's melee combat.</description>

<description>분명히 많은 양의 재료가 들어갔지만 어째서인지 매우 빈약해 보입니다. 하지만 믿음직스럽지 못한 외형과는 다르게 매우 튼튼하고 착용자의 근접 전투력을 상당히 올려줍니다.</description>

<label>kurin cute dress</label>
    <description>It is a very cute dress. I wear it often when it is a fun festival.</description>

<description>아주 귀여운 드레스입니다. 즐거운 축제 때 자주 입습니다.</description>

Okay, so the first one. It should be 'It also guarantees a good night's sleep even for those who suffer from insomnia.'

Second, it should be 'It's very comfortable and soft so you can actually fell asleep.' It would be better if it means 'fall asleep very briefly', but I can't think of better wording right now.

Third one is pretty straightforward. It means it didn't gave up defensive capability while keeping the charming style of the dress.

Fourth one, it means a lot of ingredient have been used to make that armor, but somehow it looks very weak and exposed. (because its bikini of course)

Final one is very literal too. It means '(Kurins) often wear it in an enjoyable festival', something along the line. Original line doesn't have any subject, but it should be negligible even if you add subject(Kurin) to it.

10 minutes ago, devacore said:

Noticed you modified thoughtsdef so I created a patch file. If you add this file to the patches, it will replace the moods without overwriting any files. I tested it but I have no idea what that traitor thing was so I hope that worked too.

Patches.7z 776 B · 0 downloads

I'll take a look at it.

5 minutes ago, Arpalys said:

Okay, so the first one. It should be 'It also guarantees a good night's sleep even for those who suffer from insomnia.'

Second, it should be 'It's very comfortable and soft so you can actually fell asleep.' It would be better if it means 'fall asleep very briefly', but I can't think of better wording right now.

Third one is pretty straightforward. It means it didn't gave up defensive capability while keeping the charming style of the dress.

Fourth one, it means a lot of ingredient have been used to make that armor, but somehow it looks very weak and exposed. (because its bikini of course)

Final one is very literal too. It means '(Kurins) often wear it in an enjoyable festival', something along the line. Original line doesn't have any subject, but it should be negligible even if you add subject(Kurin) to it.

Thanks, I'll get on it right away.

Just one last thing
<label>kurin surigum</label>
    <description>A dagger in the form of a dagger(?). Limited but ranged attacks are also possible.</description>

<description>단도 형태의 수리검입니다. 제한적이지만 원거리 공격도 가능합니다.</description>

I'll have V1.9 out soon. I think my plan for 2.0 is to add a config for hugslib and merge the two versions. I'm also thinking of adding the ability to remove facial animations/ head turning.

29 minutes ago, MaroonToon said:

Just one last thing
<label>kurin surigum</label>
    <description>A dagger in the form of a dagger(?). Limited but ranged attacks are also possible.</description>

<description>단도 형태의 수리검입니다. 제한적이지만 원거리 공격도 가능합니다.</description>

I'll have V1.9 out soon. I think my plan for 2.0 is to add a config for hugslib and merge the two versions. I'm also thinking of adding the ability to remove facial animations/ head turning.

수리검 means shuriken in Korean. So 'A shuriken in the form of a dagger.' will be appropriate.
Edit: Or throwing knife can be appropriate either.

@MaroonToon
switching off those features would be nice in my opinion, but if you switch those off it might as well not use the race Addon. 
you know the Artist of Kurins is on the RJW discord server and you might be able to ask him stuff related to Kurins and might request the textures they made such as ears and tails. 
But first wish him good health he did just come out of surgery.