Hi all,

I've been playing around with updating my mods to use the new 3 breast bone thing and noticed a lot of jittering and then eventual ctd which never happened with the old 1 or 2 breast bone setup.

I know that XP32 was updated to include these bones but for some reason it breaks things in my game when bodies or armor use these bones with SMP. Anyone else noticed this?

For now I'll be reverting my mods to 2 breast bone physics unless I hear of a fix.

Either you installed it incorrectly or the new version is broken, i noticed a few people having issues with the new version hence why i'm still using the old version available here.

I really want to update because Acro added an option that adds something similar to floppy sos but i'd rather wait a bit more just in case he releases a new "fixed" version on the nexus.

1 hour ago, PraedythXVI said:

Either you installed it incorrectly or the new version is broken, i noticed a few people having issues with the new version hence why i'm still using the old version available here.

I really want to update because Acro added an option that adds something similar to floppy sos but i'd rather wait a bit more just in case he releases a new "fixed" version on the nexus.

I'm talking about the core issue of the 3 bones here I think you misunderstood me.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Hi all,

I've been playing around with updating my mods to use the new 3 breast bone thing and noticed a lot of jittering and then eventual ctd which never happened with the old 1 or 2 breast bone setup.

I know that XP32 was updated to include these bones but for some reason it breaks things in my game when bodies or armor use these bones with SMP. Anyone else noticed this?

For now I'll be reverting my mods to 2 breast bone physics unless I hear of a fix.

Apparently jittery is normal for SMP

You mean like this, right? 

Spoiler

487648215_twitchyboobs.gif.4b9833a23e836be5b12bdd2684076934.gif

The CTD is not normal of course. ?

6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

What kind of CTD is it?
I need a more info.

So far, no CTD has been found except for the skeleton issue.

Random ctd after a bit of play time. I'm using a custom body and xml so it's not your mod that's to blame. I don't use cbpc because it doesn't play well with in game morphing. What I noticed was that when using an armor or body that has the new bones the breasts would start "vibrating" and then the game would eventually lock up with extreme cpu usage or ctd.

I've since reverted to my old setup and it's back to normal. It's possible that my custom setup was at fault in some way but I thought I'd ask in case someone else has experienced this or similar.

11 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Random ctd after a bit of play time. I'm using a custom body and xml so it's not your mod that's to blame. I don't use cbpc because it doesn't play well with in game morphing. What I noticed was that when using an armor or body that has the new bones the breasts would start "vibrating" and then the game would eventually lock up with extreme cpu usage or ctd.

I've since reverted to my old setup and it's back to normal. It's possible that my custom setup was at fault in some way but I thought I'd ask in case someone else has experienced this or similar.

Ahh I know that issue me too.

The main cause is that if changes that node scale in any way, SMP physics gets a little messed up.

If don't install the patch or set it up, all NPCs that do not have height 1 have frequent height scale changes whenever furniture is used.

There's probably a similar bug even if 2 nodes, but it's seems great much more noticeable if 3 nodes.

11 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

The main cause is that if changes that node scale in any way, SMP physics gets a little messed up.

If don't install the patch or set it up, all NPCs that do not have height 1 have frequent height scale changes whenever furniture is used.

There's probably a similar bug even if 2 nodes, but it's seems great much more noticeable if 3 nodes.

I just had that issue a few minutes ago, but i did not ctd, my fps just dropped to 15 then slowly all the way to one before i decided to close the game, i tried wearing armor and remove it i still had that issue then i tried save/reload and this time most of my pc's body was invisible and i still had low fps so i just closed the game. i'll just avoid anything that morphs boobs so i don't get that issue. 

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

That would make sense and explain why it's not such an issue with 1 or 2 breast bones. I've been using this mod which helps a bit, is that the patch you mentioned?

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

That would make sense and explain why it's not such an issue with 1 or 2 breast bones. I've been using this mod which helps a bit, is that the patch you mentioned?

Yeah, That is very helpful.

So included it in the 3BBB.esp

Also except for that, without the use of the Height scaling option in SL, there is no frequent scaling.

That way, can bypass the bug.

2 minutes ago, realclone said:

set enb fps limited to 60,or edit xml

This ain't the issue, it has nothing to do with the jitter being talked about here.

And having fps locked to 60 is kinda mandatory for everyone unless you're using the fps physics fix to go above 60.

• 1 year later...