DOAXVV Mod Posting/Mod Updates

3 hours ago, 5150 said:

Hello.

I came back, and I updated mod for game update.

Maybe I fixed... maybe.

Thank you.

Happy New Year!

Thank you very much for your prompt correction.

It was fixed successfully.

We look forward to more great mods in the future.

Thank you very much.

DOAX-VenusVacation_240102_032802.jpg

On 9/16/2023 at 3:21 PM, 5150 said:

Sparkling_Blue_Common

I changed body to Mr.missed999's High Poly body.

Thank you.

2.jpg

SSR_Sparkling_Blue_Common_5.zipFetching info...

Thanks for sharing, this is a great mod. But I seem to have some errors when I run it on Steam. Please see the screenshot, there is a clear gap between the clothes and the body, and when I try to use shift+3 or 4 to change it, I find that the body covered by the clothes has completely disappeared. Could you please fix it? Thank you very much.

4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

13 hours ago, Wet wipes said:

Thanks for sharing, this is a great mod. But I seem to have some errors when I run it on Steam. Please see the screenshot, there is a clear gap between the clothes and the body, and when I try to use shift+3 or 4 to change it, I find that the body covered by the clothes has completely disappeared. Could you please fix it? Thank you very much.

4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

Hello.

I checked this error. but It didn't occur on my DMM environment

Looking at the situation you told me about this errors, It cause that DMM and Steam have different Hash-No at body.
Depending on the costume, such differences sometimes occur.

Unfortunately, I can only create Mod on DMM environment, so if someone could adjust Hash-No and Body weight on Steam environment.....

1.jpg

Edited by 5150
4 hours ago, 5150 said:

Hello.

I checked this error. but It didn't occur on my DMM environment

Looking at the situation you told me about this errors, It cause that DMM and Steam have different Hash-No at body.
Depending on the costume, such differences sometimes occur.

Unfortunately, I can only create Mod on DMM environment, so if someone could adjust Hash-No and Body weight on Steam environment.....

1.jpg

Thank you for your idea. I extracted key frame with ModMaker and tried to modify the hash, but unfortunately I failed, maybe I did not understand the code and could not fully understand the instructions in your mod.ini. Could you please tell me which hash should be modified specifically? Maybe I can explore it again by myself, although I am a complete layman.

4 hours ago, 5150 said:

안녕하세요.

이 오류를 확인했습니다. 하지만 내 DMM 환경에서는 발생하지 않았습니다.

이 오류에 대해 말씀해 주신 상황을 보면 DMM과 Steam의 본체에 Hash-No가 다르기 때문입니다.
의상에 따라 이러한 차이가 발생하는 경우도 있습니다.

아쉽게도 DMM 환경에서만 Mod를 만들 수 있으니 누군가 Steam 환경에서 Hash-No와 Body Weight를 조정할 수 있다면.....

1.jpg

I'm a steam user. Your mode works very well.
Your work is really good.

DOAX-VenusVacation_240113_000816.jpg

On 1/12/2024 at 11:48 PM, Wet wipes said:

Thank you for your idea. I extracted key frame with ModMaker and tried to modify the hash, but unfortunately I failed, maybe I did not understand the code and could not fully understand the instructions in your mod.ini. Could you please tell me which hash should be modified specifically? Maybe I can explore it again by myself, although I am a complete layman.

Hello.

Thank you for you information Mr.keyool!

If it work well on Mr.keyool's steam environment, I think that there is a conflict with another mod in your environment.

Please check other MOD for this costume.

Edited by 5150
6 hours ago, 5150 said:

Hello.

Thank you for you information Mr.keyool!

If it work well on Mr.keyool's steam environment, I think that there is a conflict with another mod in your environment.

Please check other MOD for this costume.

Thanks for your reminder, I checked all the mods installed in Steam, but found no duplicate or conflicting mods.It's really strange, I put your mod into DMM to run, but it still has the same problem. In DMM, I use Kasumi to test your mod, I temporarily delete all other clothing mods and reload them, but the error still exists. I noticed that you mentioned that you used Mr. missed999's High Poly body when you uploaded it, but I seem to have not used it, is this the reason for the error?Thank you for your patience.

On 1/11/2024 at 9:16 AM, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Nothing new this week and I hate it...

[SSR] Twilight/Sunset Fish (STEAM/DMM)

CTRL + X (Transparency) : Org. -> Lesser Transparent -> Transparent -> More Transparent -> Nude
CTRL + Z (Swimsuit) : Org. -> Half Naked

image.jpeg.a8354b29c5d7ff65f00189fdb4d16fe2.jpeg

Common Body (Amy, Koharu)

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1584485&key=6e07e9d21b3909e135930787e24d27d0 4.69 MB · 5,643 downloads

Honoka Body (Shandy)

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1584486&key=19ff13d14a2165916557e8d2be529021 1.65 MB · 4,920 downloads

I seem to be having problems using your mod on HOnoka bodies. I use your dx3d.ini file and switch between HIMetal's, Eromaro's, KrunkDunk's skins every now and then, so what could it be?

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2024.01.17 - 01.24.32.57.png