Last Exception

10 minutes ago, Vengeance_11 said:

I'm assuming that this is related to EA breaking the city festivals since this LE popped up after the Humor and Hijinks festival spawned outside my apartment (I live next door to Salim Belani), but I just wanted to make sure.

lastException.txt 3.82 MB · 0 downloads

I don't see the line that has the event related wall speaker error, (and LittleMsSam has a temporary patch to fix that bug anyway).

But this one looks more like a career mod... but I'm wondering if it's a career also related to the Festival. 

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 727, in get_career_for_score
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'
&#10

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

I don't see the line that has the event related wall speaker error, (and LittleMsSam has a temporary patch to fix that bug anyway).

But this one looks more like a career mod... but I'm wondering if it's a career also related to the Festival. 

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 727, in get_career_for_score
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'
&#10

The only custom career I have is AEP, which I updated with the 20/01/20 version when it released. I don't see how that could affect what I assume is the game trying to spawn a bartender for the festival. 

There was an issue earlier when I fast travelled to the Spice festival. Just as the area was about to load, the game threw me back into the World Select screen with a 109 error (which EA says is a CC issue), but it didn't give me any LE file. When I reloaded the save, my Sim was standing in the nearby karaoke bar and the area was devoid of any other Sims.  

EDIT: Turns out I'm an idiot and installed a townie mod incorrectly, which was blocking the game from spawning the bartender. Re-installed it and everything's good..

2 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

EDIT: Turns out I'm an idiot and installed a townie mod incorrectly, which was blocking the game from spawning the bartender. Re-installed it and everything's good.

I had almost the same problem with Paulson's NPCC but instead it was blocking Roommates spawning for University EP as NPCC had not been updated yet.

It has been updated now and works fine. 

Archived