Can I get ban in GTA online for nude mod

Dziad

You can't blame a game company for 'trying' to keep the online/shared experience clean and unhacked.

IF only EA was competent in this endeavor, I would likely play more Battlefield - but hacks kill those everytime.

Banned from online play - yes - but you can still play solo without issue.

Yep, I get ya. But this is another reason I disagree with games having both online and solo play committed to the concept. Keeping the online available fucks the ability to make solo play your own.

Fallout76 is the latest example of something that has been modded for years now trying to sell itself on it's 'own' merits. I would type more, but I can't stop laughing....

On 2/7/2020 at 5:50 PM, landess said:

But this is another reason I disagree with games having both online and solo play committed to the concept. Keeping the online available fucks the ability to make solo play your own.

For mods yes I agree. If you have a bunch of people running mods with people who don't run mods or are using mods that conflict with others it can destabilize the game and cause it to crash not just for you but for everyone in the general vicinity that's why many of them also have private servers for people that use mods and everyone on the server has to use the same mod pack.

But for gameplay depends on the player I used to solo World Bosses in MMO's and win, those usually take a team of at least 6 to 9 average players to beat.

Archived