NPCs Injured when controlling Sexlab scene

I have been ignoring this for years lol but it's gotten to me. When I'm controlling NPCs during sex trying to align them, they get injured. Like they'll say "Is that all you've got!!" and they die. Like just by aligning them they get killed. Anyone else have that problem? Its like some kind of collision bug or something lmao

1 час назад Funnybizness сказал:

Я игнорировал это во многих лет. NPC во время секса, пытаясь выровнять их, они получают травмы. Как будто они скажут: «Это все, что у тебя есть !!» и они умирают. Они убьют. У кого-нибудь еще есть такая проблема? НМАО

таких ошибок никогда не видел, возможно, поражение или опасные ночи или ошибок в секс-лабораториях

yikes, as if your animations were not already hard enough on the poor bastards :tounge_wink:

i have never heard of that problem before, but my guess would be that one of those "sex damage" mods is reapplying it's effects whenever you hit the adjustment keys.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yikes, as if your animations were not already hard enough on the poor bastards :tounge_wink:

i have never heard of that problem before, but my guess would be that one of those "sex damage" mods is reapplying it's effects whenever you hit the adjustment keys.

Thanks man! I'm going to give it a look see. Hopefully that's what it is. Then I can just change the keys lol. I thought it was the realisticragdoll force mod but I upgraded to the latest and still ended up killing them when aligning the actors. It's the strangest thing man.

4 hours ago, makosh said:

таких ошибок никогда не видел, возможно, поражение или опасные ночи или ошибок в секс-лабораториях

Thanks Makosh ? I thought it was SL defeat too but I uninstalled it(the correct way) and cleaned all the scripts. Maybe I have to just start a new game from scratch. I'll do it if it'll mean Sexlab working without NPCs dropping dead lol

2 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

Спасибо Макошу ? Я тоже думал, что это поражение SL, но я удалил его (правильный путь) и очистил все скрипты. Может быть, я должен просто начать новую игру с нуля. Я сделаю это, если это будет означать, что Sexlab работает, а NPC не падают замертво

clean sexlab and try again, the problem should go away

9 hours ago, makosh said:

clean sexlab and try again, the problem should go away

I did that too but it still happens. But after thinking about what every NPC had in common when dying during alignment in SL I realized they were all under the display model follower faction so I'm thinking if they're under the display model charm effect then they are meant to be placed as in turned into decorative objects like chained up and NOT used in sexlab scenes. I'm about to test it now. I'll tell them all to go away and then when they aren't Display model followers then I'll have them sex each other up. Hopefully it works.

SUCCESS!!!! It was the Display model mod! I was using its its functions while also using sexlab functions. In other words it's meant to be used for posing actors which I'm guessing sort of gives them collision physics just like furniture. So if their roots/collision boxes collide during sexlab alignments they get hurt! Lol to fix it I used the "Go away" command which un- recruits them as folloers and turns them into normal npcs and then re- recruited them with Amazing followers tweak mod. Lol thank goodness! And thanks guys for the help! ^_^

7 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

УСПЕХ !!!! Это был мод модели Display! Я использовал его функции и функции sexlab. Другими словами, он предназначен для постановки актеров, что, я думаю, дает им физику столкновений, как мебель. Так что, если их корни / коллизионные блоки сталкиваются во время выравнивания sexlab, они получают травму! Лол, чтобы исправить это, я использовал команду «Уйти», которая вербует их в качестве последователей и превращает их в обычных NPC, а затем рекрутирует их с модом «Удивительные последователи». Лол слава богу! И спасибо ребятам за помощь! ^ _ ^

physics cripples characters?

Archived