Don't know how else to go about this so I'll just be direct

Looking for a modder who can retexture a clothes mod, to be exact it's an outfit from the GomaGoma/PeroPero Land franchise. In the picture it's the purple outfit at the far right as you can see....However when you actually download and equip the outfit it's a *dull grey/red/brown color,* basically I didn't get what was advertised. I'm playing a Vaermina build in my current run and kinda want that piece of armor to be be the color it was advertised as or just stick a Vaermina texture on the clothes. Willing to pay if you have a PayPal and price is no problem, just sick of all the etiquette/approach around mods/paidmods. Sick of dancing around the situation or beating around the bush. You mod I'll pay, flat out! I'll leave a copy of the actual mod so you can see my problem. I'll be advertising this exact message at LoversLab's Discord under the "Modding Support Room"

tumblr_pcw5bnSME41xbtb51o3_1280.jpg.b74416aa8a904f510bc03f7edaa498ad.jpg

UUNP GomaPeroPeroLand Clothes.7z

What you have there is only the bodyslide files there are no textures that come with bodyslide files. You need to download the original file and install it and then run the bodyslide files or open the original and place the texture files where they are suppose to go and the outfit should render correctly then otherwise it'll use the ingame texture files for the yarl outfit instead.

17 minutes ago, aonduine said:

basically I didn't get what was advertised

Then demand a refund.

The textures the outfit references are from the base game and do not look like the image, so there is a texture replacer being used.

Did you want all outfits in the game that reference that texture to look like the vaermina style?  Or did you only want that for the one outfit?  Because that isn't just texturing work now.

5 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

What you have there is only the bodyslide files there are no textures that come with bodyslide files. You need to download the original file and install it and then run the bodyslide files or open the original and place the texture files where they are suppose to go and the outfit should render correctly then otherwise it'll use the ingame texture files for the yarl outfit instead.

Ok i'll give it a shot...if i can't make it work then the offer still stands

GomaPeroLand.7z

35 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Then demand a refund.

The textures the outfit references are from the base game and do not look like the image, so there is a texture replacer being used.

Did you want all outfits in the game that reference that texture to look like the vaermina style?  Or did you only want that for the one outfit?  Because that isn't just texturing work now.

If the original purple texture can't be used/found then the Vaermina textures will suffice on the particular standalone outfit...try to match it like in the picture,  a combo of black and purple with the wool/cotton mesh instead of the original Vaermina robes material...basically the color pasted on the outfit

14 minutes ago, aonduine said:

If the original purple texture can't be used/found then the Vaermina textures will suffice on the particular standalone outfit...try to match it like in the picture,  a combo of black and purple with the wool/cotton mesh instead of the original Vaermina robes material...basically the color pasted on the outfit

I wasn't offering.  Protip: don't go into a den of modders and start a "conversation" by shitting on an established modder as though they did you wrong somehow, then ask those same sorts of people for help.

If you do, then even folks who otherwise might help for free will instead ignore your request.

I was saying if you change it for this outfit, it also changes some of the Jarl clothing in the normal game.  So it is more than just retexturing: you have to change model paths as well.  Still simple, but not just one skillset.

55 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Just got a look at the original texture files, the non UUNP Bodyslide files...the only texture files are two files called Heels.dds and Heels_n.dds   I think the purple textures were never there to begin with and Goma might have used original files just for his ad pictures...

1 minute ago, Seijin8 said:

I wasn't offering.  Protip: don't go into a den of modders and start a "conversation" by shitting on an established modder as though they did you wrong somehow, then ask those same sorts of people for help.

If you do, then even folks who otherwise might help for free will instead ignore your request.

I was saying if you change it for this outfit, it also changes some of the Jarl clothing in the normal game.  So it is more than just retexturing: you have to change model paths as well.  Still simple, but not just one skillset.

I didn't shit on Goma, I'm not even upset, I just want what was advertised. If it sounds like I came off with an attitude, I wasn't. When I used to ask...ASK not demand, modders to mod for cash, all I got was talks about protocol, decorum procedure and "time and places"...Which to me is weird, especially if i'm offering cash. I'm not forcing, i'm asking.  A simple business transaction, but then people come off offended like I asked them to do something unethical or illegal, when a simple "no" could have worked

6 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

And getting paid to do a job no matter how simple, I thought would be more appealing than doing it for free. I'm willing to pay people for their time and effort as an appreciation, a thank you for the work I've asked them to do.

Archived