Making the breasts and the butt move in blender

byk1594

I'm new to making animations for The Sims 4 in Blender. Recently, I was working on a new animation for a female sim, and I was trying to make the breasts and the butt jiggle, but I can't make them move on blender, as there is no bone connected to them. How can I make the breasts and the butt move? Do I have to add new bones to the rig and then weight them? Can anyone tell me how this works?

16 hours ago, byk1594 said:

I'm new to making animations for The Sims 4 in Blender. Recently, I was working on a new animation for a female sim, and I was trying to make the breasts and the butt jiggle, but I can't make them move on blender, as there is no bone connected to them. How can I make the breasts and the butt move? Do I have to add new bones to the rig and then weight them? Can anyone tell me how this works?

It's probably not included with the rig you downloaded. You should look for another one.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:26 AM, Oops19 said:

Could you post a screen shot of the rig in blender? At least breast bones should be there. Click on the eye to edit them.

4-b-Outliner-1.png.d3c2c39360b9be000ccd883b67e263eb.png

Ok so I got the breasts to move by doing this, how do I get the butt to move?

Archived