wicked logo face

7.0.D

@Vengeance_11 I have no idea she just randomly appeared at a bar

@procian I've down all of that it just seems its a random thing for maybe one or two sims that only effects the everyday wear. The rest of the clothing is fine. Even updated to the latest version of WW. Had to get rid of the no ea eyelash mod was causing mermaids, vampires dark form, aliens and children that age up to be missing their faces.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:48 AM, 7.0.D said:

@Vengeance_11 I have no idea she just randomly appeared at a bar

@procian I've down all of that it just seems its a random thing for maybe one or two sims that only effects the everyday wear. The rest of the clothing is fine. Even updated to the latest version of WW. Had to get rid of the no ea eyelash mod was causing mermaids, vampires dark form, aliens and children that age up to be missing their faces.

Ok you have other broken cc......could be eyes....make up....eyebrows....etc....that could be flagged for allow random....is that a cc skin overlay/cc skintone? could even be that...

On 2/2/2020 at 1:01 AM, procian said:

Ok you have other broken cc......could be eyes....make up....eyebrows....etc....that could be flagged for allow random....is that a cc skin overlay/cc skintone? could even be that...

Okay an update was a file called deceptiveeyes (forgot the rest of it) not only did it restore the face but also got rid of babies aging to toddlers with vamp eyes. Now the new issue is it no longer effects their everyday outfit but now it effects the second slot for formals (which i can live with) and their winter outfits.

1 hour ago, 7.0.D said:

Okay an update was a file called deceptiveeyes (forgot the rest of it) not only did it restore the face but also got rid of babies aging to toddlers with vamp eyes. Now the new issue is it no longer effects their everyday outfit but now it effects the second slot for formals (which i can live with) and their winter outfits.

Hmmm....did you delete localthumbcache.pkg file when you removed the cc?....I'd check what cc they are using in the other outfit slots...could be something else broken.

Archived