Fixing Body meshes and .egt files...

I was wondering if someone can help me fix some the meshes I use as body types.

When animated, several of them have vertices that stick out. Most probably due to improper weighting... It should be hard but I don't know how to weight vertices in Max...

Here's an example:

34zlphe.jpg

Here's the Nif in question.

Hey thanks!

.egt is erm not sure actually... Kinda conformulating stuff... Not good 'nough in 'skope to know that... But I'll ask around and will get to you asap with the answer or... an excuse.

OP3 are the nipple weighted bones so OP1 is weigthing base of breasts, OP is the core and OP3 nipple. Now, as the only animation existing before was some sort of jiggle from the breasts while the character was standing upright, someone had the idea of weighting the Butt with it in order for default idles to make butt bounce too.

The idea was ok but the execution was wrong :( We should have weighted the buttocks with other bones then copy the animation from one bone to another...

Long story... Fixed now, thanks to Gerra and other modders like you!

Let me try your files and thanks a lot already. Don't go far, you made the mistake to answer and help me :D

Thanks a lot! It seems the upper body and lower one have no seem for the bodies you fixed. I'm going to check the neck too. I still have one or two vertices issue with B10 as shown in the first post (you can see the pointy flesh from the lower part of the boob).

I did some animations with B4 bodies, check here: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop/page-35

You can also check some stuff I posted on NaughtyMachinima start here http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6813/Claudias-little-secret-Gold-edition-POS53 and browse the rest, you'll see some example of B4 bodies and the new Gerra's peen bones.

Thanks again!!!

I believe gerra has already fixed the body10 in his Setbody Reloaded. I've seen the body10 in it. He re-rigged most of the bodies as far as I know.

Anyway that body10 boobs behave bit strangely, when I crouch they 'sink' toward the chest. If the setbody one has that issue or pointy boob vertice too, I'll see what I can do at tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks! I'm retesting all CLS bodies,

So far:

1 2 3 4 5 Ok

6 10 14 16 17 Fixed

7 pointy bits!

8 Not good but haven't tried the fix yet

To test: 9 11 12 13 14 15

I'll now check your new files (thanks again!) and update!

Cheers!