[SOLVED] Removing armor parts

Hi,
One month ago I found this armor: Crimson Twilight CBBE and Crimson Twilight - CBBE HDT bodyslide .
Well I builded armor for my body preset and everything would be fine ..but I don't like this: image.png.0cb94e1706ffa287319ab4f0eabc3afd.pngimage.png.8cafa19b079c30920ba46cda5ba24330.png
I don't like those parts because they are not hdt so I noticed clipping when sneaking etc.

I spend nearly two days on trying to remove that "skirt" part from this armor but :
1)after building armor for body preset skirt are back again

2)If I build body and then edit armor everything is fine until I change my character weight -coat works fine ,but cuirass have problem with stretchening part of the armor

So I wanted to ask:
1)Could somebody remove those parts properly?
2)It is possible to make those parts have physics?

Do not edit the main armor nif's, edit both the 0 and 1 files from the bodyslide files, that should sort things out for you, same goes for any file that has bodyslide, edit the nif's from the bodyslide files.  Do not forget to save those files to somewhere else so if you re-install you do not need to re do them again.

51 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Do not edit the main armor nif's, edit both the 0 and 1 files from the bodyslide files, that should sort things out for you, same goes for any file that has bodyslide, edit the nif's from the bodyslide files.  Do not forget to save those files to somewhere else so if you re-install you do not need to re do them again.

Ok ,I edited cuirass_0 and cuirass_1 that was in meshes folder from Crimson HDT + bodyslide and after removing only "skirt" parts the armor get strange and only work for weight 0 and weight 100ScreenShot61.jpg.7760054d760240c4926ff3d069d1d7a0.jpg

6 hours ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

Did you use the outfit studio? You can remove vertices there by selecting those you want to keep and then selecting "delete vertices".

Yes ,I used outfit studio ,selected those skirts then make inversion and click "delete vartices" and it only removed vertices from skirt .

Ok so I decided to take this cuirass_0 and _1 from second attempt(when body gliched out) ,open files in NifScope ,delete body mesh branch ,then open cuirass_0 and cuirass_1 from my first attempt and copied body mesh branch to files from second attempt. After that everything work correctly ,thanks for help :)

Archived