2 hours ago, ruddycray said:

There aren't supposed to be any special requirements. I'll have to take a look at it and see if there's something I overlooked.

Apologies I think it may be a false alarm, I retested and it seems to work correctly when manually triggered by sexlab anim editor, Its only when I tried with a power added by bimbos that allows you to activate multiple npcs for group sex. When I inspect them, it seems like its running a calm script for a few seconds on the NPCs, which I assume is why TAP is not allowing absorbtion.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, GregariousGibbon said:

Apologies I think it may be a false alarm, I retested and it seems to work correctly when manually triggered by sexlab anim editor, Its only when I tried with a power added by bimbos that allows you to activate multiple npcs for group sex. When I inspect them, it seems like its running a calm script for a few seconds on the NPCs, which I assume is why TAP is not allowing absorbtion.

Assuming you're using the Flirty Charm power from Bimbos of Skyrim, then yeah that power Calms the NPCs temporarily before the sex scene, and afterwards permanently (it might also set them as allies or something, I can't quite remember).

Edited by jib_buttkiss
On 5/10/2024 at 9:58 PM, GregariousGibbon said:

Calm shouldn't matter., but it's possible if it's doing something else like temporarily making them essential then it could interfere.

Calm shouldn't matter., but it's possible if it's doing something else like temporarily making them essential then it could interfere.

Yeah you're right, to be clear the "Flirty Charm" power calm people for 24hrs and also allows you activate NPCs for ~10 seconds, after which it will play an animation for the selected NPCs. I think some scripting involving these actors from Flirty Charm that occurs which stops absorbtion at the time the animation starts. After the inital failed absorption attempt though, these NPCs who still have the calm spell applied to them can be absorbed without issue.

2 hours ago, Broke Nousagi said:

How bug free is this mod? Because I tried Dovahkiin's Infamy and it broke some things in my game, and I don't want a repeat of that.

It's pretty stable. You shouldn't worry about that.

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 5:27 PM, Highborn said:

btw, any news about next update? There will be progress on Temple of Dibella's quest?

Best news I can give right now is that the other things going on in my life that have been keeping me away from working on this for the last 6 months are easing up for a little bit, so I'm going to try to get something out within the next month or two. I don't know right now what I'm going to get finished for it, though.

Edited by ruddycray
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's a mistake or intentional, but when I did all the tasks for the sisters in Markarth (Jamilia is alive), when I wanted to hire her for the task with the ambassadors I had no dialogue to hire her.

Before Kovan leaves the inn I convince him to tell the truth but he stands still and nothing happens.

4 hours ago, AthenaTheLover said:

I don't know if it's a mistake or intentional, but when I did all the tasks for the sisters in Markarth (Jamilia is alive), when I wanted to hire her for the task with the ambassadors I had no dialogue to hire her.

Before Kovan leaves the inn I convince him to tell the truth but he stands still and nothing happens.

The next release will make it possible to recruit Janilla again after her quest. Her situation has changed at that point so it needs new dialogue.

With Kovan you may need to leave and come back. I'll check if I've done anything to fix that or it's a reproducible problem.

1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

The next release will make it possible to recruit Janilla again after her quest. Her situation has changed at that point so it needs new dialogue.

With Kovan you may need to leave and come back. I'll check if I've done anything to fix that or it's a reproducible problem.

Not sure how will be the direction you take with the Order of the Lily, or if it the quest will progress in the next update, but if I may suggest, it would be nice to add a trainer like the Dibella's Garden has one with magic skills. Could be focused on warrior-type skills.

Hi! Great mod, didn't get far, but loving it so far. I have a couple of questions/suggestions: first off, are there brothel locations in holds like Dawnstar, Winterhold and specifically Falkreath? If not I feel like it would be great to have a designated brothel location for every hold. Secondly, is there any kind of integration with Hearthfire? Like having DG clients to come to player homes and specifically to Hearthfire ones? Again, if not - I feel like that would be great options to have. From the contents of this topic I understand that life does it's shennanigans to the mod's author, so any changes/updates, etc will take time and it's perfectly fine with me, though I would love to know if there are any plans/thoughts about the things I mentioned above.

5 hours ago, CptLongDick said:

Hi! Great mod, didn't get far, but loving it so far. I have a couple of questions/suggestions: first off, are there brothel locations in holds like Dawnstar, Winterhold and specifically Falkreath? If not I feel like it would be great to have a designated brothel location for every hold. Secondly, is there any kind of integration with Hearthfire? Like having DG clients to come to player homes and specifically to Hearthfire ones? Again, if not - I feel like that would be great options to have. From the contents of this topic I understand that life does it's shennanigans to the mod's author, so any changes/updates, etc will take time and it's perfectly fine with me, though I would love to know if there are any plans/thoughts about the things I mentioned above.

I do plan to have brothels in more holds eventually. It does take time to do because I do like to create a little sense of uniqueness to the girls in each brothel rather than just making them generic copied NPCs.

I honestly hadn't given any thought to Hearthfire integration because I don't think I've ever actually built an entire house with it myself. I'm not outright opposed to the idea, though.

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

Not sure how will be the direction you take with the Order of the Lily, or if it the quest will progress in the next update, but if I may suggest, it would be nice to add a trainer like the Dibella's Garden has one with magic skills. Could be focused on warrior-type skills.

More trainers was part of my original plan, but it's taken a fairly low priority compared to other things. I'll keep the suggestion in mind, though, because that could be another place to work it in.

I would like to advance the temple stuff next release but it remains to be seen how far I'll get. Right now I am working on something temple related but not that yet.

42 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

More trainers was part of my original plan, but it's taken a fairly low priority compared to other things. I'll keep the suggestion in mind, though, because that could be another place to work it in.

I would like to advance the temple stuff next release but it remains to be seen how far I'll get. Right now I am working on something temple related but not that yet.

I see. My point is that it would be a good and immersive justification for a character that starts as a prostitute or priest to be able to fight enemies in dungeons if they decide to become an adventurer and do the vanilla stuff later after the Ancient Profession quest is completed. 

7 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I do plan to have brothels in more holds eventually. It does take time to do because I do like to create a little sense of uniqueness to the girls in each brothel rather than just making them generic copied NPCs.

I honestly hadn't given any thought to Hearthfire integration because I don't think I've ever actually built an entire house with it myself. I'm not outright opposed to the idea, though.

Looking at the map of Skyrim I think that the brothel in Haafingar (Solitude) can safely share with Hjaalmarch (Morthal) because it is quite close.

Winterhold in my opinion has too few citizens to insert a Burdel there. Unless it would be really small with maybe 1 madam and 1//2 girls. A possible option here would be to (rebuild) a building for a brothel by PC on behalf of Dibelian Gardens.

A brothel could be built for Markarth, but more on the principle of employing people to build it so that the PC doesn't do it (Rather, he doesn't know it). And it would be built in stages, frame, walls, roof etc.

51 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Looking at the map of Skyrim I think that the brothel in Haafingar (Solitude) can safely share with Hjaalmarch (Morthal) because it is quite close.

Winterhold in my opinion has too few citizens to insert a Burdel there. Unless it would be really small with maybe 1 madam and 1//2 girls. A possible option here would be to (rebuild) a building for a brothel by PC on behalf of Dibelian Gardens.

A brothel could be built for Markarth, but more on the principle of employing people to build it so that the PC doesn't do it (Rather, he doesn't know it). And it would be built in stages, frame, walls, roof etc.

I had a thought at one time to do something where you would bring prostitution back to Winterhold. If I remember my own thoughts correctly, there is no brothel there in part because the town is a ruin and in part because the Jarl has set the price of a license extremely high, so my thought was to convince the Jarl that being friendlier to the profession might help the town grow.

Most anywhere else Dibella's Garden is supposed to be an established organization, so I don't know how much brothel building I want to get into beyond the possibility of the Winterhold idea (which I haven't decided for sure to do).

7 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

/S

Adjust your mod so it doesn’t fuck with my immersion. 

The idea that you can start as a prostitute who gets better at combat through a little bit more immersive progress is actually why I added the training in Solitude. I just haven't followed through too much on the idea.

I had a thought at one time to do something where you would bring prostitution back to Winterhold. If I remember my own thoughts correctly, there is no brothel there in part because the town is a ruin and in part because the Jarl has set the price of a license extremely high, so my thought was to convince the Jarl that being friendlier to the profession might help the town grow.

Most anywhere else Dibella's Garden is supposed to be an established organization, so I don't know how much brothel building I want to get into beyond the possibility of the Winterhold idea (which I haven't decided for sure to do).

I agree in the case of Winterhold. Your idea even is interesting. 

On the other hand, does The Reach need a brothel? We have Dibell priestesses in the city. Unless, for example, you decide to have the PC himself build the headquarters of the Order of the Lily? And it would serve the dual function of being the headquarters of the lily order and a brothel? That would be interesting in my opinion. Only question is how about the implementation....

14 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

/S

Adjust your mod so it doesn’t fuck with my immersion. 

As explained above, it was already an idea from ruddy. Besides, I always showed support and appreciation for their mod for years now. It was a suggestion, simply. And they are open to listen as long as it makes sense and if they are willing to add, as shown throughout this thread's history.

Don't just go making it sound like I'm demanding anything for selfish reasons, because that's not the case.

Couldn't find a patch for The Great Town of Karthwasten so I made one myself.

TAP - TGT Karthwasten Patch.esp

I just moved some markers to match the new interior of Enmon's house.

In my test Gwynona met me outside Markarth (JK's Markarth Outskirts did not cause issues) and found her way to Enmon's house.

Upon entering, Enmon and Mena were having a conversation and Gwynona walked upstairs and spoke with them.

Spoiler

TAP-TGTKarthwasten1.jpg.16240b1b5e913f0d5dc9caae489c498c.jpg

I came back an hour later and the three characters were upstairs waiting.

Spoiler

TAP-TGTKarthwasten2.jpg.02aeaf197032a210e1f33edfa78b036d.jpg

Quest proceed normally from there.