[Find] Looking for Naruto Overhaul (Latest for LE)

Apparently last time i installed it through steam, it caused my game to CTD on the main menu along with some quest mods for whatever reason so today i deleted it. Is there a way to actually implement it into MO? Is it possible to just download it through steam workshop and then somehow add it into MO?

Modpiracy also got closed it seems on nexus (good luck finding mods non steam now)

If i can just turn it into a zip and get it over with that would be great but im assuming this mod comes with not only an esp but textures and meshes too.

When you download mods from Steam they get put into your Data folder like DLC, MO recognises those as unmanaged and this should work fine enough but if you wanna have more control over it, basically go to your Data folder after subscribing to and downloading the mod, take the .esp and .bsa and zip them, then unsubscribe from the mod on the workshop and you got yourself a mod you can install through MO. Just drop the newly created .zip in your MO's downloads folder.

Regarding the crashing though, I dunno if Riddick and whoever he got to help did any changes to the final version of NUO on Steam before converting, I haven't spoken to him in years, but from what I recall it was as clean as we could get it before I left.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Talk no jutsu is so strong it crashes your game altogether!

BELIEVE IT!

Man Google really sucks. I was really trying to find a screenshot of Madara going "I was hoping to be finished before they started giving speeches."

But all I got was livejournal tier emo results.

14 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

Man Google really sucks. I was really trying to find a screenshot of Madara going "I was hoping to be finished before they started giving speeches."

But all I got was livejournal tier emo results.

Naruto seems to attract a lot of emo-esque behavior so it's really not a surprise. I mean the whole "Naruto Linkin Park emo AMV's" is a meme in it's own right, that should give you some indication lmao.

35 minutes ago, TobiaszPL said:

If u want .bsa file... hmmm... idk... why should i share with u .bsa file?...

What? Why?

Whatever, I don't like your post at all so I found my own old files.

This should be the very last update I made to the mod before I quit.

Judging from the Steam page Riddick didn't change anything on it.

I don't know if it was updated elsewhere after this because I lost contact with him.

https://workupload.com/file/STSb2AxE

4 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

Here is .esp file:

Naruto Overhaul.esp 1.6 MB · 0 downloads

- All Sharringans

- All Jutsu ( + some bleach )

- Some Naruto Outfits

and some items like food / locations etc.

If u want .bsa file... hmmm... idk... why should i share with u .bsa file?...

You guys are all amazing ❤️

thanks for the file!

And all the info that everyone here provided! I love this community!

21 minutes ago, killer8217 said:

You guys are all amazing ❤️

thanks for the file!

And all the info that everyone here provided! I love this community!

While I was looking around I went to the Steam page for the mod and saw some complaints about that CTD entering the cave but that's something neither I or Riddick ever got to fix because we couldn't replicate it. I also didn't experience it in the SE version so if that's what you're getting I don't know how to help you on that area. I can assure you however that there's absolutely no way the mod can affect quests, it's just a spell and equipment pack with some NPCs to provide them. Even when I first got permission from Gyn I didn't have that issue and the mod was a giant mess back then, it had a gaping hole in Bleak Falls Sanctum that was just there for no reason.

11 hours ago, megamantaray said:

While I was looking around I went to the Steam page for the mod and saw some complaints about that CTD entering the cave but that's something neither I or Riddick ever got to fix because we couldn't replicate it. I also didn't experience it in the SE version so if that's what you're getting I don't know how to help you on that area. I can assure you however that there's absolutely no way the mod can affect quests, it's just a spell and equipment pack with some NPCs to provide them. Even when I first got permission from Gyn I didn't have that issue and the mod was a giant mess back then, it had a gaping hole in Bleak Falls Sanctum that was just there for no reason.

well its kinda weird actually. Its not that it crashes IN game but on the game's main menu. Its most likelly an issue thats caused by one of the loverslab mods i have install (Which im trying to figure out right now). Afterwards i will readd the mod from Steam (To test if that was the actual issue) and if that doesnt work, i will add it back using the file above! I will leave a heads up as soon as im done with the testing!

2 hours ago, killer8217 said:

well its kinda weird actually. Its not that it crashes IN game but on the game's main menu. Its most likelly an issue thats caused by one of the loverslab mods i have install (Which im trying to figure out right now). Afterwards i will readd the mod from Steam (To test if that was the actual issue) and if that doesnt work, i will add it back using the file above! I will leave a heads up as soon as im done with the testing!

A CTD on the menu almost always means you're missing a requirement somewhere.

MO should warn you about that though. Good luck!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...