I have to report the following issue:

at every start of the sims 4 game, a window with the last exception error starts popping up indefinitely, and it does not seem to stop. Here is what it tells:

"Warning! An error related to WickedWhims has occurred! An exception file (WickedWhims_Exception.txt) has been created! If you're using any mods that require WickedWHims to work, check if they are up-to-date with WickedWhims and with the game. Exception file location: C:\........ " etc. That Last exception file that it so actively revises to cannot be found anywhere, neither in the specified folder nor anywhere in the system. But it should be created like at least 5 times per second, because of the amount of messages that popped up.

I tried everything. Like I mean, everything, after a deep research on google. Except I did not reinstall Windows, it did not feel worthy. Well, I really start considering it once I mentioned it, maybe it's at the end worth it if other solutions are not working. Because there are really no other solutions, from what I found. Here is what I tried:

1. The problem could be in other mods. Which is why I moved the entire Sims 4 folder (where all saves, mods, tray etc. are located) from Electronic Arts folder to the desktop -> a new game is started -> a new Sims 4 folder is created by the game automatically -> the game is saved and closed -> then I added the WickedWhims folder to the Mods (to the one that was created by the game automatically) and I also removed Resource.cfg because some people told it could be an issue -> nothing changed, Last Exception error popped up indefinitely.

2. Repeating all that with recommendations from https://wickedwhimsmod.com/cleaning-game-saveww.fix -> ww.reset_save_data sim -> ww.reset_save_data sex_handlers -> ww.reset_save_data world And all that during a pause. The last exception error was popping up all that time. It stopped popping up slightly after ww.fix was pressed (5 sec maybe), but it then continued as before.

It wrote "Fixing is completed!" maybe 10 sec after ww.fix was pressed. Then, the three other commands were also used -> I also did a double check, pressed ww.fix again and the next three commands as well -> saved the game, restarted it, the last exception window popped up as before. Same without that double check.

3. The game was updated 4th January 2020 to 1.59.73.1020 (x64) version. The problem remained in its previous version as well.

4. WickedWhims was updated multiple times, its older versions were also tested. The current version of WickedWhims is the one available from the 16th January 2020.

5. Regarding hardware: I bought a new processor and motherboard a weak before the New Year. Once installed, all the games were playable and completely error-free. The Windows was updated to the newest version a couple of days after that hardware change. WickedWhims started giving an error maybe a weak after the New Year, when nothing unusual happened that day. 

I cannot imagine what the heck the WickedWhims can possibly be in conflict with, especially in the case when it is in a completely empty Mods folder, even without Resource.cfg file and with a completely empty saves folder. Yes, there was a WickedWhims file in the saves folder too, which is why I moved the entire Sims 4 folder to the desktop, to let the game create a completely new Sims 4 folder by itself. 

Just curious what you guys think. It is the first time I am showing an activity on this site.

popup_message_closed.png

popup_message_expanded.png

sims4_folder_automatically_created.png

mods_folder.png

ww_fix.png

ww_fix_cont.png

19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You do need to have a resource.cfg file in your mods folder.

If you have LE's popping you need to post one here using the paper clip thing below.

They should be in your TS4 folder.

Resource.cfg 169 B · 7 downloads

I tested with and without resource.cfg

Already told about the Last exception file:

"That Last exception file that it so actively revises to cannot be found anywhere, neither in the specified folder nor anywhere in the system. But it should be created like at least 5 times per second, because of the amount of messages that popped up."

I'd run more PC hardware tests, memory tests, etc.

Possible Virus or corrupted Windows files.

Read/Write permissions borked up.

Corrupted game save.

About all I can think of ATM, but whatever is going on it's considered a severe error.

Wonder if you could get any more help on TURBODRIVERS Discord channel. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 4:47 PM, dirtydiana101 said:

Hey.. Did you ever find out how to fix this? I'm experiencing the same issues.

Some errors may look to be the same but are often caused by different things.

1. Make sure your game is up to date, and not hacked.

2. Remove all other mods and start with WW + Animations only.

Only 2 files are needed for WW to work and they both start with TURBODRIVER.

Make a folder in Mods named Wicked and install those 2 files there.

(One is a script and one is a package).

Make another folder in Mods named Wicked Animations to install all the animations.

Be sure all of them are package files and not any other types.

3. Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder on a regular basis whenever adding or removing mods.

4. Check your saves folder and move the old WickedSaves folder to desktop, (you can delete it later).

5. Start a new game for testing in case you have a bad save.

6. Do an Origin Repair if the above doesn't work.

Don't add any other mods until your game runs properly first.

• 6 months later...

Hello gorgeous people, I'm having an issue. I also have this happened to me and checked with mod conflictor and I took the mods that it said were interfiering, it still didn't work.

I also took out the one mod the Turbodriver Lastexception Assistant told me to be interfiering. with that alert... It didn't work.

Now, I noticed my MCCC also created a last exception almost at the same time, and since I just installed MCCC, I'm wondering what can be happening between this two that somwhow cancel each other? 

I actually just remembered that last year I had to take down MCCC and uninstall it because I installed WW and started collapsing on its own....

So, there's almost no chance this is not connected somehow.

(I also had the pubic hair problem with one of my sims yesterday but didn't give too much thought about it).

This is what it says on MCCC's LastException text: 

Sims 4 Add-On Details (Click to expand/collapse)

MCCC Version Details (Click to expand/collapse)

Full Mod List (Click to expand/collapse)

Script Mods - 34 (Click to expand/collapse)

Tuning Mods - 667 (Click to expand/collapse)

MC Command Center Last Exception Nov 29 - 20:15:21 Summary

• Last Module Called: interaction.py
  • Last Function Called: _tuning_loaded_callback
  • Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.roommateNPC_Rabbithole'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

Pretty Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)

Full Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)

MC Command Center Last Exception Nov 29 - 20:15:22 Summary

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.roommateNPC_Rabbithole_Absent'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

MC Command Center Last Exception Nov 29 - 20:15:23 Summary

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.roommateNPC_Rabbithole_GoEat'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_FertilityTreatment'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

WickedWhims_v155i_Exception.txt lastException_63742376028.txt

11 hours ago, foxy5 said:

Hello gorgeous people, I'm having an issue. I also have this happened to me and checked with mod conflictor and I took the mods that it said were interfiering, it still didn't work.

I also took out the one mod the Turbodriver Lastexception Assistant told me to be interfiering. with that alert... It didn't work.

Now, I noticed my MCCC also created a last exception almost at the same time, and since I just installed MCCC, I'm wondering what can be happening between this two that somwhow cancel each other? 

I actually just remembered that last year I had to take down MCCC and uninstall it because I installed WW and started collapsing on its own....

So, there's almost no chance this is not connected somehow.

(I also had the pubic hair problem with one of my sims yesterday but didn't give too much thought about it).

This is what it says on MCCC's LastException text: 

Sims 4 Add-On Details (Click to expand/collapse)

MCCC Version Details (Click to expand/collapse)

Full Mod List (Click to expand/collapse)

Script Mods - 34 (Click to expand/collapse)

Tuning Mods - 667 (Click to expand/collapse)

MC Command Center Last Exception Nov 29 - 20:15:21 Summary

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.roommateNPC_Rabbithole'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.roommateNPC_Rabbithole_Absent'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.roommateNPC_Rabbithole_GoEat'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

• Error message: [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_FertilityTreatment'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

WickedWhims_v155i_Exception.txt 3.65 kB · 0 downloads lastException_63742376028.txt 10.27 kB · 0 downloads

Don't send the contents of the MCCC exception but rather attach the file itself as you did with the other two exceptions.

Your WickedWhims is outdated, and my guess is so are all of your other mods, so get updating!

45 minutes ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Don't send the contents of the MCCC exception but rather attach the file itself as you did with the other two exceptions.

Your WickedWhims is outdated, and my guess is so are all of your other mods, so get updating!

Oh, sorry about that, I'll keep it in mind for the future. 

I thought it couldn't be WW being outdated because it used to let me know if that was the case everytime I would open my game and now the signs that would appear, saying everything was up to date, that's why I never thought of it. I'm gonna try updating it...

Thank you.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, MissMashiro said:

-I got the latest version of the game  (the one with the snow pack and everything) 

Game Version: 1.68.154.1020 which means you just got the latest cracked game version.

Legal paid version is 1.71 so no help from here for cracked games per LL forum rules.