[CK2] Is there a mod to remove fat trait etirely?

desrtucted

24 minutes ago, desrtucted said:

I mean there is a mod that removes all inbred traits but how about auto-removing all fat traits? Or how do I do it myself?

Removing traits is... not easy. You will need to edit each vanilla event/decision/trigger/effect that calls on that trait and remove that reference.

It's actually surprisingly easy to do, as paradox actually did something right and all weight related traits are centralized under the weight_trait_check_effect in 00_scripted effects.txt. Simply editing that effect to never add and always remove the weight traits will do it. The only caveats are that if a mod adds the trait through some other means, this won't stop it, and if you have a mod  that edits 00_scripted effects.txt, like Lesbocracy, this will conflict with it. I'm less sure if you also want to edit the weight gain and loss effects that modify the physique_variable, whether that would do more harm than good.

Never Over or Under Weight.zip

Archived