I will try to keep you busy. ;)

Here are 2 things I noticed.

First, the ankles attached to some shoes are looking weird when the guy wearing them is naked (I forgot to check which specific shoes they are, but the guy wearing them is Ognar from the inn in Riverwood).

Spoiler

ScreenShot78.png.873c05ea57ea8b8700467da627c060c5.png

And the second one is that girls look funny. The wrists are missing and the colour of their arms and legs are off;

Spoiler

ScreenShot79.png.73280ca9a0e95961dd23dbb59463118e.png

On 5/27/2023 at 9:10 AM, Wut1969 said:

I will try to keep you busy. ;)

Here are 2 things I noticed.

First, the ankles attached to some shoes are looking weird when the guy wearing them is naked (I forgot to check which specific shoes they are, but the guy wearing them is Ognar from the inn in Riverwood).

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot78.png.873c05ea57ea8b8700467da627c060c5.png

And the second one is that girls look funny. The wrists are missing and the colour of their arms and legs are off;

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot79.png.73280ca9a0e95961dd23dbb59463118e.png

Do I need to bump messages for OPs to get a headsup? If so; bump @Black714. ;)

18 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Do I need to bump messages for OPs to get a headsup? If so; bump @Black714. ;)

no worries, better bump me, since there is no notification in main menu. so it's difficult to me to check my mod page one-by one.

I found an issues for Children outfit. I mod it to give more elegant look to match with mature woman. but accidently got copied into this mod ?
Since Vanilla Children body not have real body part model. I replace it with custom one. including texture.

I will revert back into original model in the next patch. but if you want mod model, you can use TKAA or it's already include in my mod here

1 hour ago, Black714 said:

no worries, better bump me, since there is no notification in main menu. so it's difficult to me to check my mod page one-by one.

I found an issues for Children outfit. I mod it to give more elegant look to match with mature woman. but accidently got copied into this mod ?
Since Vanilla Children body not have real body part model. I replace it with custom one. including texture.

I will revert back into original model in the next patch. but if you want mod model, you can use TKAA or it's already include in my mod here

I can't check now, but I think I have RS children in my modlist, so maybe changing the load order will help. If not, I'll use your other mod. ?

Changing RS children for TKAA midgame .. not a fan. ;)

As for the Ornars feet; the shoes looked like those. But the last time I checked the inn, using a new playthrough, he was wearing boots instead of shoes. Maybe that changes when he is undressed. I'll try and figure it out the next time my PC is in Riverwood.

9 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

I can't check now, but I think I have RS children in my modlist, so maybe changing the load order will help. If not, I'll use your other mod. ?

Changing RS children for TKAA midgame .. not a fan. ;)

As for the Ornars feet; the shoes looked like those. But the last time I checked the inn, using a new playthrough, he was wearing boots instead of shoes. Maybe that changes when he is undressed. I'll try and figure it out the next time my PC is in Riverwood.

if you use bijin mod, it's simillar with NPC underwears support that I post in link before, also stack with another face mod, and I move it into Dawnguard and Dragonborn NPC. but still keep their Race traint original. you should try it since I add Leveling List into all Female NPC for Underwear. (just Backup your Texture and Meshes folder before).

Edited by Black714
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 6:28 PM, Black714 said:

if you use bijin mod, it's simillar with NPC underwears support that I post in link before, also stack with another face mod, and I move it into Dawnguard and Dragonborn NPC. but still keep their Race traint original. you should try it since I add Leveling List into all Female NPC for Underwear. (just Backup your Texture and Meshes folder before).

I use Bijin. I tried using your NPC underwears mod, but it doesn't really fit in my setup/modlist; female Thalmor patrols started to wear blue and pink bikinis;

Spoiler

ScreenShot80.png.242e039b32510366db72433c7d3f0565.png

My modlist is extremely lore unfriendly, but this is just a bit too much. ? Elven bikinis I can live with, but pink and blue? ;)

And I found 2 small errors with male wrists;

Spoiler

ScreenShot81.png.553f0541d1309363d01be924580aa630.pngScreenShot84.png.a519c959a83e1002f15e5b8679b00d9c.png

I also have an error where some females have a very white body and a normally coloured head. When I use 'removeallitems' the problem is still there, so I don't think it is your mod, but if you have any idea where this comes from, please let me know.

It could be an loadorder issue, but with heads, clothes and bodies I'm never sure what is the best order.

On 6/11/2023 at 3:00 PM, Wut1969 said:

I use Bijin. I tried using your NPC underwears mod, but it doesn't really fit in my setup/modlist; female Thalmor patrols started to wear blue and pink bikinis;

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot80.png.242e039b32510366db72433c7d3f0565.png

My modlist is extremely lore unfriendly, but this is just a bit too much. ? Elven bikinis I can live with, but pink and blue? ;)

And I found 2 small errors with male wrists;

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot81.png.553f0541d1309363d01be924580aa630.pngScreenShot84.png.a519c959a83e1002f15e5b8679b00d9c.png

I also have an error where some females have a very white body and a normally coloured head. When I use 'removeallitems' the problem is still there, so I don't think it is your mod, but if you have any idea where this comes from, please let me know.

It could be an loadorder issue, but with heads, clothes and bodies I'm never sure what is the best order.

The Missing hand or correctly so-called Claves is indicate Slot 38 partition is missing or not correctly registed. it can changed/replaced by ESP file or model. 
I just check my "Remodel Armor AIO + Underwear.esp" it should register correctly. try to put my mods into the last of your load order and see if the issues still presist or not?

I saw "Remodeled Armor - Underwear Intergration" that you use. the one is purple colour is "Missing Texture" maybe I forget to put it.

the model so called Layer Bikini. the Texture Location should be in "Textures\armor\LayerBikini\".

if we add underwear in middle game. some of NPC only using bikini, because the main outfit has been replaced, and their outer outfit will be missing. to fix this issues "click NPC and "ResetInventory" Via console. it should be work.

I will add texture for Layer Bikini in next patch to avoid missing texture. let me know if the missing "Calves" still presist after you put my mod in the last load order.

The Missing hand or correctly so-called Claves is indicate Slot 38 partition is missing or not correctly registed. it can changed/replaced by ESP file or model. 
I just check my "Remodel Armor AIO + Underwear.esp" it should register correctly. try to put my mods into the last of your load order and see if the issues still presist or not?

I saw "Remodeled Armor - Underwear Intergration" that you use. the one is purple colour is "Missing Texture" maybe I forget to put it.

the model so called Layer Bikini. the Texture Location should be in "Textures\armor\LayerBikini\".

if we add underwear in middle game. some of NPC only using bikini, because the main outfit has been replaced, and their outer outfit will be missing. to fix this issues "click NPC and "ResetInventory" Via console. it should be work.

I will add texture for Layer Bikini in next patch to avoid missing texture. let me know if the missing "Calves" still presist after you put my mod in the last load order.

Okay, I will try all that. Might be a while because of Real Life, buit I will let you know. ?

• 3 weeks later...

@Black714; I currently have Beyond Reach in my modlist, and I downloaded your Beyond Reach mod, but I'm not sure if the following problem is because of your mod(s);

Spoiler

These are Evermorin Aventuriers and there clothes are somewhat well... you see. ;)beyond-reach.png.871b96b58820a527dc2e1c1401317514.png

PS It was your clothing mod that pointed me to Beyond Reach and I'm loving it.

On 7/8/2023 at 1:50 AM, Wut1969 said:

@Black714; I currently have Beyond Reach in my modlist, and I downloaded your Beyond Reach mod, but I'm not sure if the following problem is because of your mod(s);

Reveal hidden contents

These are Evermorin Aventuriers and there clothes are somewhat well... you see. ;)beyond-reach.png.871b96b58820a527dc2e1c1401317514.png

PS It was your clothing mod that pointed me to Beyond Reach and I'm loving it.

Technically I still not test it all xD. Here there a monster also have some outfit. I will port Project AHO and Tool of Kagranac later. let me know if you encounter some issues. I will fix it soon ^^.

@Black714;

I really, really love this mod because it gives such a diversity in the clothes/armors of Skyrim.

Just some thoughts;

- I think the enchantments on underwear are overpowered. I think they should be 3 to 8%, just large enough to start using them without getting very powerful.

- I think underwear should be cheaper; as I find a lot of them in caves and they make me very rich very very quickly.

- Wolf Armor should have a similar price as Steel Armor.

And I would love to see high heels for normal clothes, now my PC has high heels when wearing armor, not when wearing normal clothes. Also, wenches, Ysolda and lots of others could use high heels (I think).

Spoiler

And there also this one;

On 7/16/2023 at 1:38 PM, Wut1969 said:

@Black714;

I really, really love this mod because it gives such a diversity in the clothes/armors of Skyrim.

Just some thoughts;

- I think the enchantments on underwear are overpowered. I think they should be 3 to 8%, just large enough to start using them without getting very powerful.

- I think underwear should be cheaper; as I find a lot of them in caves and they make me very rich very very quickly.

- Wolf Armor should have a similar price as Steel Armor.

And I would love to see high heels for normal clothes, now my PC has high heels when wearing armor, not when wearing normal clothes. Also, wenches, Ysolda and lots of others could use high heels (I think).

Reveal hidden contents

And there also this one;

yes, I never change the price since Nikitta, Nausicca and Osare Undies Price, and it still consider like normal outfit like. as comparison the cheapest gem like garnet is 100 Gold. it should be under that Price. I will try rebalance it in next Patch. 

I agree for heels. still looking for some good heels. I put some custom outfit with high heels too. for next patch I will try to fix some mirror issues. since the Undies is quite much (almost 900 in total ?)

yes, I never change the price since Nikitta, Nausicca and Osare Undies Price, and it still consider like normal outfit like. as comparison the cheapest gem like garnet is 100 Gold. it should be under that Price. I will try rebalance it in next Patch. 

I agree for heels. still looking for some good heels. I put some custom outfit with high heels too. for next patch I will try to fix some mirror issues. since the Undies is quite much (almost 900 in total ?)

900? You are insane! ????

On 7/21/2023 at 10:18 PM, Canaduh said:

Is there any chance this is compatible with Remodel Armor?

no need that anymore, there is all here but sadly only 1 model, it's CBBE HDT. backup your mesh and Texture to avoid any issues. this mods around 5gb in total.

Edited by Black714
On 7/19/2023 at 9:10 PM, Unknown22923 said:

Yo I'm probably just overlooking something but I cant seem to find that Link to the Google drive, I've come across this a few times now and i always give up and revert back to my old armor setup ^.^" any pointers would be appreciated.

1. Google Drive, then Patch 1.87-2.02. done
if you not use High Heels sound, you can download the another one.

Anyway, don’t Use body slider. It Will revert back the model.

Edited by Black714
Just now, Black714 said:

done, but seems the female body that you using is diffrent. try use normal CBBE HDT one. it's diffrent if i'm not wrong ?

It is just normal CBBE HDT. What I did was use CBBE Curvy and change the sliders in Bodyslide a bit (maybe 2 or 3 bits) to make them look more realistic at the extremes; at weight 0 they are thin and at weight 100, the females are quite fat. My PC is somewhat in the middle; just below 50.

It is only the bra that is clipping, all other clothes, that I've seen, look great. Also on thin and fat NPCs.

11 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

It is just normal CBBE HDT. What I did was use CBBE Curvy and change the sliders in Bodyslide a bit (maybe 2 or 3 bits) to make them look more realistic at the extremes; at weight 0 they are thin and at weight 100, the females are quite fat. My PC is somewhat in the middle; just below 50.

It is only the bra that is clipping, all other clothes, that I've seen, look great. Also on thin and fat NPCs.

ah ok, it should work fine now. let me know if you find another issues. I will fix it soon ^^.