2 hours ago, RenFL said:

What preset did you use to make this? I'm guessing CBBE Curvy but I want to make sure. Since it seems you only made adjustments to base devious devices, devices from other mods like cursed loot might not be affected and will still need to be built in Bodyslide. Also things like SOS female addons and such.

Any chance you will make this Bodyslidable in the future? Having devious devices and underwear play nice sounds great, but the lack of custom bodies is gonna turn a lot of people off. I'm only using this because the latest Cosio update broke the Remodeled for Cosio mod from a few months ago.

CBBE Version 3, Not a Curvy one. yes, It's Base Devious Device Integration Only.

As Long As Nipple Piercing and Chastity bra used in same meshes, it shouldn't be a problem...

Yep It seem's We need readjust all Clothing to match into another costume body Like UNP, and...

I still not make a Body Slide Present because I never tried that. ?

11 hours ago, Black714 said:

There is no Panties each armor, which one you download it?

I thought that i need the original Remodelled Armor Mod for CBBE so i replaced that with yours. Was that wrong ? Do i just get the CBBE Clothing Meshes from the CBBE page and replace them with this ? This doesnt have any bodyslide files so i figured i need some sort of base mod.

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I thought that i need the original Remodelled Armor Mod for CBBE so i replaced that with yours. Was that wrong ? Do i just get the CBBE Clothing Meshes from the CBBE page and replace them with this ? This doesnt have any bodyslide files so i figured i need some sort of base mod.

Nope.... You Just Need My Mods, All Underwear is include there. ?

I Still don't Know how to make a present with bodyslide tool ? maybe someday...

12 hours ago, RenFL said:

Another question, how to get NPCs to be wearing the underwear. Talking about bandits and non followers here.

I Have and I Did It but it's to many Dependency from other mods, since I do it manually. So I Confuse to Share it ?

Such Legionettes, Diverse Guard, Immersive Patrols, Rebirth Monster, Devious Regulation, Falskaar and Wrymstooth.

And I Used NPS, MBWS, Bijin Face to Female NPC....?,

Since I still Not understanding about Scripting, I Added NPC Underwear's Via Default Outfits.

Also Generate NPC boots Randomly Via Lelveing List (Thigh, Heels, or Normal).

Maybe I Need Some Time to Upload The Mods...

Sorry About That....

I just want to say the way chastity belts suddenly disappear when I wear remodeled armor always really bothered me, and I love that you put the time into making this. These little immersion-oriented details are what I care about most in my kinky Skyrim experience.

2 hours ago, Mathrue said:

I just want to say the way chastity belts suddenly disappear when I wear remodeled armor always really bothered me, and I love that you put the time into making this. These little immersion-oriented details are what I care about most in my kinky Skyrim experience.

My Mistake... Sorry... Please Tell Me if someone found a Bug or Problem....

10 hours ago, Black714 said:

My Mistake... Sorry... Please Tell Me if someone found a Bug or Problem....

Oops! I think I phrased that a little ambiguously. I meant to say: In the past (before your mod), I always noticed that chastity belts suddenly disappeared when I wore remodeled armor. But you made a mod to fix this. So thank you very much! ?

Works great with the bikini, I have problems with the clothes/armors from 'a little sexy apparel replacer' (which means most armor/clothes found in game, as it replaces the vanilla ones).

Picture shows DD harness and fur armor (harness only partially visible). Belts are not visible at all.

ScreenShot4.png

14 hours ago, cepelin said:

Works great with the bikini, I have problems with the clothes/armors from 'a little sexy apparel replacer' (which means most armor/clothes found in game, as it replaces the vanilla ones).

Picture shows DD harness and fur armor (harness only partially visible). Belts are not visible at all.

ScreenShot4.png

Are You Use a little sexy apparel replacer esp file? What Armor did you use?

Try Use this mods only. maybe you get some conflict with other mods.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:31 PM, Sucker343 said:

Good mod but I noticed no bodyslide files. Will there be any near future?

I asked this before.  Author said they don't know how to, so someone else needs to do it. You can download the original Remodeled armor and use their Bodyslide files, but I don't know how well they'll match with the body or devious devices since that was the whole point of this mod.

1 hour ago, RenFL said:

I asked this before.  Author said they don't know how to, so someone else needs to do it. You can download the original Remodeled armor and use their Bodyslide files, but I don't know how well they'll match with the body or devious devices since that was the whole point of this mod.

It will mess up the whole thing. Do not use other bodyslide.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:08 PM, Black714 said:

I Have and I Did It but it's to many Dependency from other mods, since I do it manually. So I Confuse to Share it ?

Such Legionettes, Diverse Guard, Immersive Patrols, Rebirth Monster, Devious Regulation, Falskaar and Wrymstooth.

And I Used NPS, MBWS, Bijin Face to Female NPC....?,

Since I still Not understanding about Scripting, I Added NPC Underwear's Via Default Outfits.

Also Generate NPC boots Randomly Via Lelveing List (Thigh, Heels, or Normal).

Maybe I Need Some Time to Upload The Mods...

Sorry About That....

Done. Please Check This One... "

"

2 hours ago, ĐȺɍꝁnɇss said:

I *think* i've converted this to SSE (can't compare to original because my game keeps crashing). Am i ok to share the converted files here?

Oke... No Problem.... ?

It's Basically Replacer Only No Script Involved. Maybe your mods get conflict, try to avoid any mods connecting to vanilla replacer clothing.

Or maybe you miss something... NIFOveride or XPMSE for example?

2 hours ago, ĐȺɍꝁnɇss said:

ik, was just wondering if it's ok to upload the converted version to this thread for those who don't want to.

Also, don't you also have to remove 'Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch' from it's dependencies if on SSE?

I Already Tried to Convert It to SE, An “Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition” you can Change it into “Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch” via Wyne Bash.
I Test and Check it Without Error and Working Well.

The Problem Is The Lack for HDT And Bouncing Support, But Overall it’s working well. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, lliMill said:

Hi there,

I have a question, what is the 'ALL in one manual patch.esp for the Version 1.21?

Sorry, Its My Personal Modification Mods.

It's Combination from Several Patch Mods in Nexus, And I Forget to remove it ?.

You Can Download it Version 1.22.

Is there a light armor version for dragon underwear? Want to use light armor but using heavy underwear takes away the set bonus. Also how are you supposed to get and use the lingerie sets? Looted a couple sets (from males for some reason) and the stockings disappear when wearing my thigh high boots. Garter conflicts with body armor and doesn't show if only wearing the underwear.

13 hours ago, RenFL said:

Is there a light armor version for dragon underwear? Want to use light armor but using heavy underwear takes away the set bonus. Also how are you supposed to get and use the lingerie sets? Looted a couple sets (from males for some reason) and the stockings disappear when wearing my thigh high boots. Garter conflicts with body armor and doesn't show if only wearing the underwear.

1. Yes, Thigh-High Will be Hidden When Player Wearing Stocking. It Can Avoid Conflict. But the Effect Still Persist. 

2. I Used a Same Model With Dragonbone Bra from Bikini Armor. It's Not a Dragon Scale Model for Light. (The Texture is More Similar for Heavy So...).

3. The Effect is Not Shown if Worn by Male Character. Also a Model. It Will be Weird of course... ?

4. The Garter Belt Should be Fit With Other Thigh Highs Boots. Even-though You're not Wearing a Stocking. It Will Be Have a Same Effect. (Also Garter Straps Should Be Fit Altogether). 

6 hours ago, Black714 said:

1. Yes, Thigh-High Will be Hidden When Player Wearing Stocking. It Can Avoid Conflict. But the Effect Still Persist. 

2. I Used a Same Model With Dragonbone Bra from Bikini Armor. It's Not a Dragon Scale Model for Light. (The Texture is More Similar for Heavy So...).

3. The Effect is Not Shown if Worn by Male Character. Also a Model. It Will be Weird of course... ?

4. The Garter Belt Should be Fit With Other Thigh Highs Boots. Even-though You're not Wearing a Stocking. It Will Be Have a Same Effect. (Also Garter Straps Should Be Fit Altogether). 

1. Okay, saw it wasn't showing on my char and was confused. Does it also affect the High heel versions or can I only see them if wearing the base boots?

2. Sigh.

3. I meant that the npc I got the lingerie set from was a dead male vampire. playing female

4. Right now, I have the panty, bra and stocking equiped while wearing the full dragonscale armor set. The garter buff does not show automatically nor does it equip automatically. Equiping the garter manually unequips the body armor. Taking off all of the armor, the stocking now shows but the garter still doesn't.

8 hours ago, RenFL said:

1. Okay, saw it wasn't showing on my char and was confused. Does it also affect the High heel versions or can I only see them if wearing the base boots?

2. Sigh.

3. I meant that the npc I got the lingerie set from was a dead male vampire. playing female

4. Right now, I have the panty, bra and stocking equiped while wearing the full dragonscale armor set. The garter buff does not show automatically nor does it equip automatically. Equiping the garter manually unequips the body armor. Taking off all of the armor, the stocking now shows but the garter still doesn't.

Ah Yes, that because Skyrim Used a Random Generate for NPC. Even I Just Added Underwear to Female Only, That Will be Spawn in some Random NPC Like Vampire or Bandit.
The Garter Buff is only Shown if you Used a Thigh or Stocking. Witch Armor has a problem?