9 hours ago, Black714 said:

Ah Yes, that because Skyrim Used a Random Generate for NPC. Even I Just Added Underwear to Female Only, That Will be Spawn in some Random NPC Like Vampire or Bandit.
The Garter Buff is only Shown if you Used a Thigh or Stocking. Witch Armor has a problem?

Dragonscale armor

3 hours ago, Black714 said:

It's Working Well Both Version, Thigh Highs, Boots, Armor and Alternate DragonScale, Even The Effect.

Maybe the mods conflict with other mods.

Figured part of it out. Had Devious Devices set to hide schlongs (slot 52) when wearing chastity belts. When I removed it the garter model appeared on my char. So this partially conflicts with female schlongs that use slot 52. Should be able to get around this by using slot 60 instead if nothing else uses it. Garter is still unequiping the body armor though. Will keep looking for other conflicts.

Edit: Cleaned schlongified armors in SOS and now can equip garter

Edit2: After looking at what body slots are available for use, I see that I currently have 1 less than I need. Looks like I need to make decisions on what to keep or what to make conflict on purpose. Why does vanilla skyrim not show the left hand weapon when sheathed??

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 9:04 PM, Black714 said:

I Already Tried to Convert It to SE, An “Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition” you can Change it into “Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch” via Wyne Bash.
I Test and Check it Without Error and Working Well.

The Problem Is The Lack for HDT And Bouncing Support, But Overall it’s working well. 

i have converted the textures via nif optimizer but i have never used Wyne Bash before for the SSEP patch could you tell me how its done? is bash installed to tools in Mo2  or run independently? and how do you convert SSEP? or post a fixed version?

On 3/19/2020 at 10:28 AM, KCOLL said:

i have converted the textures via nif optimizer but i have never used Wyne Bash before for the SSEP patch could you tell me how its done? is bash installed to tools in Mo2  or run independently? and how do you convert SSEP? or post a fixed version?

Convert"Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition" to "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition" via wyne bash then, Save the ESP file.

it  working well, and wyne bash will upgrade the esp file to SE version.

• 1 month later...

First of all - Thanks for this Mod, it's what i was searching for.

Im pretty weak in installing Mods, I hope someone can help me here getting this to work.

What i died so far:

I unzipped evreything and repacked it and installed it mit MO2, activated the esp... I can see all Armors in game and they fit fine on my Charakter, but if im trying to fit a chastity belt or underwear and try on an Armor, the Underwear disappears.

I think its because im using AIO Animated Pussy as my Body. Do i have to copy your Body files somewhere ? Or will it just not work because im Using AIO Animated Pussy ?

Sorry for my bad english, its not my native Language.

On 4/26/2020 at 4:45 PM, fataljustice said:

First of all - Thanks for this Mod, it's what i was searching for.

Im pretty weak in installing Mods, I hope someone can help me here getting this to work.

What i died so far:

I unzipped evreything and repacked it and installed it mit MO2, activated the esp... I can see all Armors in game and they fit fine on my Charakter, but if im trying to fit a chastity belt or underwear and try on an Armor, the Underwear disappears.

I think its because im using AIO Animated Pussy as my Body. Do i have to copy your Body files somewhere ? Or will it just not work because im Using AIO Animated Pussy ?

Sorry for my bad english, its not my native Language.

Are you try to disable device hidder? you should disable for Chastity belt, Bra, A dan V Plug.... 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 6:39 PM, Sucker343 said:

Great mod but lack bf bodyside is the bummer.

I know... ?

I Re-Check All Outfit in Version 1.34.

Since I Added LSAR Underwear, Most of Outfit Got Through Again.

It Should Be Fixed Now.

12 hours ago, MachineGunLuke said:

What body does this Use? Because I've used CBBE HDT Curvy And Slim. And still some devices clip and others don't, And I don't know why.

I use CBBE Since Version 2 or 3, before Curvy and Slim Type Has Launched. CBBE Classic If I'm Not Mistake....

I'm little lazy to rescale all outfit again since I use that body type and since first time as references, it will be need quite of time.

That's why I added all outfit Including devious outfit and body into this mod.

7 hours ago, Black714 said:

I use CBBE Since Version 2 or 3, before Curvy and Slim Type Has Launched. CBBE Classic If I'm Not Mistake....

I'm little lazy to rescale all outfit again since I use that body type and since first time as references, it will be need quite of time.

That's why I added all outfit Including devious outfit and body into this mod.

Do You By chance have a download for that version? I tried googling and all I could find was a couple version 3 downloads which did not work.

14 hours ago, MachineGunLuke said:

Do You By chance have a download for that version? I tried googling and all I could find was a couple version 3 downloads which did not work.

Try Check my File, I Include a Female Body into this mod

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 8:16 AM, karasol said:

am I need original mod because clothes is missing a textures? and when i uncheck this mod the clothes back to normal.

You can download from original Source for Texture, or I already included in my google drive link, check the link.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DoubleGamers said:

Are there any future plans on converting this to UUNP HDT ???

I think nope for now...

I start to thinking to use UNP model with Caliente Tools Body Slide, but it's not good idea, it still CBBE anyway.

And it will be need a loot time to do that because:

• We must make or find support for outfit that support UUNP HDT including underwear model.
  • Also convert all outfit including DLC and need to be tested in game one by one.

I also open for anyone who want to help convert it into another body type. 

Specially HDT SMP Psychic Body for Skyrim SE <-- Because I want it too ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...