Lovers Situations Female Ideas

ger4

- (spoiler) You know how the Grand Champion gets depressed when you do his quest? What if you can "Remotivate him" to being back to his old self?

- I allways thought it would be fun to give your Dark Brotherhood targets a "Last wish" before butchering them.

- Kinda related to previous one but know how Valen Dreth hits on you if you are a female dunmer? Could do something with that.

- What if you could do the "Siren's Deception" Quest but instead of saying no you say yes and join?

- Mages Guild Bravil Recomendation Quest. Instead of using Beguile Scrolls or Persuasion to make the two dudes give up their secrets use... 'Something else'.

- Mages Guild Bruma Recomendation. Istead of having to steal the book like a thief (not very mage-like) you can 'persuade' him to tell you where J'skarr is.

Hey, what about poor Mahei!  His wife, Numeen, is a fuckin' nag and probably has blueballs (or whatever an Argonian may have).  On the flip side, does anyone wonder how long it's been since Seed Neeus has had a man?

Ra'Jhan worked so hard that he now has a house in the Elven Gardens by himself.  Maybe he's lonely?  There's not many Khajiit women around town.  Still, you gotta wonder what he's done so that the Black Horse Courier has the exclusive on news in Cyrodiil.

You might make Gaston Surilie drunk on his own wine....  Or you could try and mess with Philip Franc.  But if you have DarkBloodline loaded, Philip's fate....

You could go after Farwil Indarys after saving his ass in Oblivion.  Being the son of the count, we're talking a cushy life.

I was wondering about High Elves.  Salmo... IF you found one that the recipe for his baked goods include a touch of skooma which is highly addictive.  Likewise, you find the source of the Skooma and you can get THAT target too.

Whoever heard of an Orc running a book store?  Something must be up with Bugak gro-Bol in Leyawiin.

Ever since Morrowind, I though Woodelf women were kinda hot.  Well, Bree was anyway. So WTF is with the men?  No wonder they'll sleep around with anyone else!  The Bosmer men must all be suffering somehow.

- Comment above me reminded me of something. In the first oblivion Portal is that guy in a cage who sacrifices himself to tell you how to close the gate. A reward for him would be nice...

- What if you could 'Calm' Glathir down from having all that paranoia. Which of course would have to happen regularly so he doesn't flip out.

All Guild quest changes will conflict with Guild quest Mods.

Siren's Deception : too many Mods already change the quest and will conflict. (e.g. Gweden Brothel . You change the Gweden farm house into a Brothel, you build a second house because you have too many whores and you get a brothel in the Imperial city... and many many quests )

----------------------------------

And all the quest in LoversSituations you can play with a female.

I always play a female character.  Enable the "attacking Woman grows Penis" in the lovers settings and you have a dick during sex. A Futa/Shemale character.

--------------

A quest I add two weeks ago in my esp is the Shadowbanish Wine  quest.

Nerussa in the Wawnet Inn. You have the LoversSituations Stros M'Kai Rum quest. After you did the Stros M'Kai quest and bring her the next Shadowbanish Wine  you negotiating about the payment.

But I haven't uploaded a new Version for one new quest.
3 hours ago, fejeena said:

True that.  I went through Situations using a female character too.  Granted, that was before your edition.  Added more, eh?

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

(e.g. Gweden Brothel . You change the Gweden farm house into a Brothel,....

Yeah, I have that Khajiit running the place for me.  She's a real pussycat.

Still...  male 'targets' could be considered a valid expansion of the system.

11 hours ago, fejeena said:

All Guild quest changes will conflict with Guild quest Mods.

Siren's Deception : too many Mods already change the quest and will conflict. (e.g. Gweden Brothel . You change the Gweden farm house into a Brothel, you build a second house because you have too many whores and you get a brothel in the Imperial city... and many many quests )

----------------------------------

I always play a female character.  Enable the "attacking Woman grows Penis" in the lovers settings and you have a dick during sex. A Futa/Shemale character.

--------------

A quest I add two weeks ago in my esp is the Shadowbanish Wine  quest.

Nerussa in the Wawnet Inn. You have the LoversSituations Stros M'Kai Rum quest. After you did the Stros M'Kai quest and bring her the next Shadowbanish Wine  you negotiating about the payment.

But I haven't uploaded a new Version for one new quest.

Well Some people don't like the female's with penises stuff (i am one of them).

Also i never even heard of the any of those mods that change that quest, i'll have to look that up.

Also situations allready has some quests inside the guild quests. So can't the same be done again?

Also these are just ideas that we are making. Most likely not even half will be made.

I only tell what is difficult to make or conflicting.

And I do not remember any guild quest in Lovers Situation.

There are quests in the Mage guild, but not in the Mage guild quest.  Two NPCs are changed ( have a new AI pack).  New added dialogs will not conlflict.

Think most Quest Mods are made for the Dark Brotherhood.

Any Mod that change something in the vanilla game will likely conflict with at least one other mod, there are too many Mods.

But a NPC in a shop or a side quest is not used in so many Mods as the guild quests.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siren's Deception

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16478/     You can join the gang

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/13089

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20503  Player house after the quest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/26346  Gweden Brothel

17 hours ago, Sparten593 said:

Also situations allready has some quests inside the guild quests. So can't the same be done again?

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

And I do not remember any guild quest in Lovers Situation.

I think he means to say that there are NPCs targeted in Lovers Situations that are part of  various vanilla Guild quests, like Agata who plays a role in the Leyawiin Mages Guild quests.  With that, you have to account for what 'damage' the Situations may have on the original Quest, and how to prevent the original from breaking.

I try to adapt.  That's why I made mention of Philip Franc  being in the mod, DarkBloodline.

NewDialogs does not conflict, they do not change the NPC. ( not part of the NPC)

But new AI packs are part of the NPC. The AI packs in the last Mod in the load order will be used.  So yes, the mage guild NPCs in Lovers Situation can conflict. But not in all Mage Guild Mods all NPC are used . If only the Mage guild quests are changed it will work.

But that's why I said " Any Mod that change something in the vanilla game will likely conflict with at least one other mod, there are too many Mods. "

-------------

And Gweden Brothel conflict with Lovers Situations.

The Maeva the Buxom quest.  If you first do the Lovers Situations quest  it's fine, you can do the Gweden Brothel quest. But in my Lovers Situations version you can come back and have more sex, but you can not do it after you did the Gweden Brothel quest.

But if you first play the Gweden Brothel quest you can not paly/start the Lovers Situations quest .

Gweden Brothel replace the vanilla NPC with new NPC

The same with Carahil in the Anvil mage guild, Gweden Brothel replace her with a own NPC when the quest starts. Then you can not do the Lovers Situations quest.

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

Any Mod that change something in the vanilla game will likely conflict with at least one other mod

Tell me about it. While doing research, I found that a mod I loaded actually BROKE one of the Vanilla Thieves Guild quests.  Modders have to be careful of what they do.  And if you make new 'Situations' for NPCs, make sure they don't break a quest.

But Moddes does not know all other Mods, so  every  changed NPC can break other Mods.

But changes that break vanilla quests are ..... bad modder.

The Gweden brothel Maeva the Buxom quest you can only start after the vanilla quest. The new Mod Maeva the Buxom  is enabled durung the Gweden brothel  quest  and the vanilla Maeva is disabled.

In Lovers situations and Lovers Horse rider are a few vanilla NPCs with changed AI Pack, if another Mod you the same NPC and add new AI Packs  only one Mods will work ( or you have a Patch/ BashedPatch ).

Best would be "never use vanilla NPCs, or disable vanilla NPCs"  .  But then Mods like Lovers situations are impossible.  You can only use dialogs, but then you fuck the NPC where he/she stands right now. No meeting in the hotel room, the basement or go to the bed-room.  Because then you have to add a new AI Pack  ( yes I know you can add a AI Pack with a script and remove it after sex/quest )

On 1/11/2020 at 10:23 PM, fejeena said:

But changes that break vanilla quests are ..... bad modder.

One of the reasons I'm working on ... VANILLA Prima quest books like I did for 'Situations' and so on.  Using an 'additem' command, I was able to get through the break.  Not recommended because it's a cheat.  BUT NECESSARY (thank you stupid idiot modder... I think Emily).

On 1/11/2020 at 10:23 PM, fejeena said:

( yes I know you can add a AI Pack with a script and remove it after sex/quest

Yeah, I need work on THAT.  Meh.

Quick update, I've decided to try and make the new quests for this mod voiced, so this could take a while as I have to re-arrange vanilla dialogue appropriatley. I'm working on the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary first, it will be a series of quests with both male and female characters the player can *have fun* with :)

• 2 weeks later...

How about Umbra?

Spoiler

Go to her.

Use a charm spel to raise her dispostion. (Dialog only showup/work if the her disposition is about 70)

Talk to her about other/different battles or about somthing missing in hel life.

Bang her 3-5 times until she is exhausted and take the sword.

Easy to get/ no kill quest. Optimal be able to bang her again.

And if posible relocate her some where else, maybe in a shack or house. 

Anyone JAILED. 

Not sure if anyone realizes, but Mivryna Arano (Thieves Quest), Selene (Unexpected Voyage), and Audens Avidius (Imperial Corruption) actually do end up in the Imperial Prison Dungeons and can be visited if you can pick the lock and get in there.  Granted, Audens has a limited time thanks to the quest. And Mivryna is kinda... yuck

• 4 weeks later...

I think there's a divorce brewing in the Elven Gardens.   Two Sintav Households sitting across from each other....  ;)

And did I mention Farwil of Cheydinhal?  Count Andel Indarys's son?  He might become infatuated with a young maiden who saved him from Oblivion.   :blush:   Hell,, if you play your cards right, you may end up  living in the Castle???  :flushed:

Divorce? Only one Sintav is married. Cyronin Sintav  with Carmana.

And it is a happy family, they all meet every sunday in the house of Iniel Sintav .

Still 4 Sintavs without wives...  and 3 in one house. Why not all 3 ?  Quest name: the Sintav's plaything

Archived