Sims3 animations & variants (Update 08. February 2024)

16 hours ago, marcod10 said:

smoke while sitting, would it be possible? maybe integrate it with Flotheory´s just sit mod?

Good idea, but I am not able to implement that. My knowledge in coding is not as good as needed for that. May be Flotheory like the idea too. Flotheory surey could add it.

• Clydie changed the title to Sims3 animations & variants (Update 23. July 2022)

@Clydie

Hello.
I want to throw an idea that will be interesting.
It would be cool to create new textures - red scuffs on the knees, and add this to the sims after oral sex, like adding semen traces. Plus a moodlet lasting several hours.
I think it will add realism to the game. Especially with your animations.

Thank you so much for the update :D 

I have noticed something with the new and improved SM animations with using Storms Passion mod and that is a call for the peener since the SM animations would normally need it. with Storm not being able to update his Passion mod I was wondering if there was a way you could call your improved SM something else so i could remove SM from Passion and simply add your SM mod with a different name like CSM or similar until Storm or someone else makes an update for Passion. Not that this is a major problam as the animations play as should, just a bit  annoying with the peener cry whenever the animations grts played..

Lots of love, stay safe and happy siming. ??❤️❤️❤️

13 hours ago, mrph said:

It would be cool to create new textures - red scuffs on the knees, and add this to the sims after oral sex, like adding semen traces. Plus a moodlet lasting several hours.

A good idea, but unfortunately I am not able to create scripts, what would be necessary for such a mod. The best way for that is (was) to have your idea implemented into Passion or Kinky world. But unfortunately both creators are absent since long. Sorry !

12 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

was wondering if there was a way you could call your improved SM something else so i could remove SM from Passion and simply add your SM mod with a different name like CSM or similar until Storm or someone else makes an update for Passion.

Hey @MrsSanta that is a good idea to make the SM animation usable for Passion too. Fortunately I already renamed all SM clips to make them unique.

Do not know what key Passion uses to recognize the SM animations, but actually it can only be the creator name and (or) the animation file names.

Both I will change and test with Passion to see if it works and come back here. But first I have again to setup a Passion game on my PC.

However, I think in that way it even should be possible to have the original SM pack and the renamed one installed in Passion together without conflicts.

On 7/25/2022 at 8:12 PM, MrsSanta said:

if there was a way you could call your improved SM something else so i could remove SM from Passion and simply add your SM mod with a different name like CSM or similar

OK, here it is.

!!!! THIS ANIMATIONS BELOW ARE DETICATED FOR PASSION ONLY !!!!

The attached files "OKW_SMC_anims.package" and "SMC_anims.package" contain the 73 SM animations which I modified for Onikis Kinky World.
But on request from @MrsSanta I renamed the animations in a way, that they now can additionally be installed in Passion. Passion can NOT identify this animations as SM animations anymore and therefore Passion uses the regular Cmar penis instead of the long SpacemanPeneer penis now.

In case you have the modified SMAnimations installed from the first page of this thread in Passion, remove it from your game. They will collide. But you can install the original ones from the passion thread instead. Please refer to the TXT file in the ZIP attached hereto.

SM_anims_RENAMED_FOR_PASSION.zip

Edited by Clydie
  • 2 months later...

Hey Clydie. What conflicting animation files are you talking about? Do animations created by the same author conflict? Or different authors? Can I still use OKW from the LL_UPDATE_OKW_FILES_4.zip archive or is it better to leave the original ones?

3 hours ago, Weezel said:

Can I still use OKW from the LL_UPDATE_OKW_FILES_4.zip archive or is it better to leave the original ones?

Yes, you can still use them. Here I did not touch the anim names or keys therefore.

3 hours ago, Weezel said:

What conflicting animation files are you talking about?

I mean conflicts are happen if creators use the same name (and therefore the same key) for a clip.

Need to add : it is even not a conflict in that sense. The mod will use the first key found, that's it. But you will never see the second or third animation what have the same keys then.

Can not rebuild a complete list of doublets anymore, sorry. But have some examples of clip names which are used twice - some even three times-.

Also, I can not say in which animation packages you will find them. Just simulated a merge with S3PE with some animation packages and noted down the crossed out ones.

a_Bed_BlowjobA_01
a_Bed_BlowjobB_01
a_Bed_BlowjobA_02
a_Bed_BlowjobB_02
a_Bed_DoggyA_01
a_Bed_DoggyA_02
a_Bed_DoggyB_01
a_Bed_DoggyB_02
a_Bed_MissionaryA_01
a_Bed_MissionaryB_01
a_couch_masturbateA_01
a_Floor_BlowjobA_01
a_Floor_BlowjobA_02
a_Floor_BlowjobB_01
a_Floor_BlowjobB_02
a_floor_doggyA_01
a_floor_doggyA_02
a_floor_doggyB_01
a_floor_doggyB_02
a_sofa_doggyA_01
a_sofa_doggyB_01

Again, this list is not complete, but really, this whole thing is not that dramatic at all for the game play, I think ! For me it was something like a sport to find out what causes the described effect in the game ?  

Edited by Clydie
  • Clydie changed the title to Sims3 animations & variants (Update 24. October 2022)

Thank you so much for the update :D It.s a sun eclipse now 12:36 here and minus 3 degrees Celsius outside brrr. But clear beautiful sky. Frost lies on the ground, and I worry about the war in Ukaine and how cold they must be with the russian bombing their electric systems. Makes me so mad how they can attack sivillians like this. Hope Russia will stand to pay for these warcrimes at some time. Shameful.

Lots of love, stay safe my dear. ?❤️ ❤️ ❤️

4 hours ago, inrush said:

sorry, do i need to make manual edit or any files to use Denton's effects?

The only you need is to have one of the files in your mod folder.

The original one from Denton, see link on the first page of this thread, or the one I uploaded there.

Then look after "cum" in the animation title (SM or clydie anims - bed, floor, picnictable I think) select one and see....

But do not expect that much ?

Edited by Clydie
3 hours ago, inrush said:

Sorry, ooOLala just updated their animation pack.

Do I need to keep your OKW file (from this topic) or replace it with original?

Oh, you need to have the original from OLLCity installed.

Do not remember to have the OKW file from OLLCity in that pack.

Will check and delete that OKW file, sorry !

Thanks for the info !

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

Do not remember to have the OKW file from OLLCity in that pack.

Will check and delete that OKW file, sorry !

Done !

Removed the OKW file from OLLCity and from SMAnimations.

Now the ZIP should contain only OKW files for "older" animations what will not being updated anymore.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, momomomomomo said:

Does this mod only work on passion?

No, should work for both, Passion and KW.

9 hours ago, momomomomomo said:

Can I run passion and kinkyworld at the same time? 

This is the copy/paste statement of Twilightstorm from the second post in the PASSION thread :

Warning

Do not use this (Passion) mod with Kinky Word because they

conflict with many and different unwanted results in game.