[mod] Rachel_Costume MOD

Rachel_Costume MOD

Thanks for:

Vagonumero13: rdbtool, g1mtools and REDELBE

Ausgeek: 3dmigoto tools for blender

Game version 1.17; REDELB version 2.01

1. Rachel's 4 Costume Mods: Bunny, Christmas, Short Ponytall, Witch Party
2. How to use: After decompression, copy it to the game root directory.
3.Bunny, Witch Party: Press "F" to switch the effect at the default Costume, select "Santa Hat (Small)" for the hairstyle to switch to the corresponding MOD hairstyle;

Christmas, Short Ponytall: press "F" at the wedding Costume

First, I want to say thank you for the many mods you shared, including this one.  I really appreciate all you have done for this community.

I did notice something though, in testing this mod, that you may have overlooked.  When selecting a base costume other than Rachel's default color (black), the Bunny outfit seems to be using the alternate textures from the Demon Hunter outfit (see spoiler image).

Spoiler

128609700_DOA6-3DMigotoScreenshot2019_12.20-10_28_40_08.jpg.fe27a15f0fdeb67829f20ad7bb218af8.jpg

I really like the color of it, so if you could replace the alternate textures with others that would fit the bunny outfit, I think that would be great.  The simplest solution though would be to replace the alternate textures with copies of the first texture.

10 hours ago, whocares8128 said:

First, I want to say thank you for the many mods you shared, including this one.  I really appreciate all you have done for this community.

I did notice something though, in testing this mod, that you may have overlooked.  When selecting a base costume other than Rachel's default color (black), the Bunny outfit seems to be using the alternate textures from the Demon Hunter outfit (see spoiler image).

Hide contents

128609700_DOA6-3DMigotoScreenshot2019_12.20-10_28_40_08.jpg.fe27a15f0fdeb67829f20ad7bb218af8.jpg

I really like the color of it, so if you could replace the alternate textures with others that would fit the bunny outfit, I think that would be great.  The simplest solution though would be to replace the alternate textures with copies of the first texture.

When this mod was made from the beginning, it had only one color.

If all three choices are the same color, then I just need to make the default one, because the result is the same

Maybe another two matching colors will be added later

18 hours ago, 用户名623 said:

When this mod was made from the beginning, it had only one color.

If all three choices are the same color, then I just need to make the default one, because the result is the same

Maybe another two matching colors will be added later

If you do make alternate colors then can you do the blue and red texture?

On 12/21/2019 at 12:08 AM, whocares8128 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Now I have updated the other two colors

1 hour ago, ControlAni said:

Yea, this would be swell. I tried doing it myself (copying Lisa's), but her skin was still colored.

It is not recommended to use mod.ini to simply swap the body. In that case, there will be a crack in the neck, and there will be a color difference between the character and the character being exchanged.